Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81803 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Joystark(f): 11:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Awww...
So touching.

Reminds me of those days we dey use street light dey read for Umudike unto night class. cry

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Tpave(m): 12:04am On Feb 10, 2020
Jeju:
This fcmb bank no go pay well o.. them be like micro finance bank for my eyes.
Na wa for you oooo. Try to appreciate abeg

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by jom28gy(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2020
what is happening
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by okrikaboi: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
Do not be quick to judge "the manager of the girl" might withdraw and live there with no blood or friendship ties to the girl but can still arrange it even if they stay in the same area but different neighborhood people are criminally creative these days the guy might even withdraw there so that investigations reveal his "true intentions" he might even aided the girl with any available assistance from the kindness of his heart take a trip bro.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by candygist: 1:03am On Feb 10, 2020
She's my younger sister from my mommies place. Contact me
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Pauldollars(m): 2:17am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:
May God Change Her Story !!!!

Source: https://twitter.com/MyFCMB/status/1226475101916422144

cc; lalasticlala

Very soon na ATM everybody go dey do assignment.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by WildChild00(m): 2:18am On Feb 10, 2020
I do hope that the guy or lady that took the picture would not come out demanding for some cash reward, just like what happened during little successes case.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mu2sa2: 4:58am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.
Playing is also part of learning for a kid. That she remembers to do her assignment at night shows she's serious with her studies. A lazy, unserious kid wouldn't bother to do the assignment and don't care if s/he receives koboko for it.

9 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by LordAzubuike(f): 5:25am On Feb 10, 2020
mu2sa2:
Playing is also part of learning for a kid. That she remembers to do her assignment at night shows she's serious with her studies. A lazy, unserious kid wouldn't bother to do the assignment and don't care if s/he receives koboko for it.
Lol serious indeed. She just found herself in such situation. A situation with no alternative. If armed robbers say they are coming to your house tomorrow, you'd no doubt start making preparations. On a normal day if you didn't know they'd be coming you wouldn't have bothered.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Kingrexyl(m): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Kingrexyl(m): 5:38am On Feb 10, 2020
missimelda01:
Nice move, it's a win win for both parties involved.

Please read my signature, I don't bite cry
Why are you spamming this forum? take your time o.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
hopeless thinking, no progress for such thinker. Good luck to the little girl.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

you are thinking like that because that's what you do! she wouldn't come there if she reside in one of these estates with basic facilities

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by adebayour26: 7:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Hotworta1:
Another success story loading.

I have never seen a determined person loosing except a lazy and visionless person.
Hmmmmm... This is so true. Laziness and idleness will always bring bad luck nothing more.
Except if the lazy man has been watching too many Nollywood movies where some robbers pursued by Police will throw a bag of money and the LAZY guy will just stumble at it.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Kwamecron(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
She don hammer
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Goldencheese(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
I love this.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by tillaman(m): 8:16am On Feb 10, 2020
When it’s your time to shine no one can stop you !!
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Eternitymedia88: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

And you think it is easy abi?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Good morning oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come and work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by sonshyne: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2020
quite Inspiring.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by JudasNaCarrot: 8:18am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.
Trash.....always talking off point.

Get sense soon.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by APCNig: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Some had little, some had none. I'm among those you just had enough. Unfortunately those who had more thn enough never appreciate it.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mrjef: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Prayers[/url]
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by idonhammer: 8:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Scammers
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:20am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Thought I was the only one that could see through this bullshit, but even the bank can in on it. Na free publicity naw.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by OhBiafra: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Street!
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Who really allows a child to go out at night to do assignments and what was Dele doing all evening? This should rather outrage us.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2020
payperpost:

you are thinking like that because that's what you do! she wouldn't come there if she reside in one of these estates with basic facilities

What is she doing there, where is her mom? He was passing he then saw Dele, I did he figure her name? Everything is wrong with this story.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by rovher: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Look you know what this means... No matter where you are ... Even if its in a cave, or deep down in the depths of ocean, my brother my sister.. Your blessings will definitely come knocking... Conditions applied o" *deep thots* *positive vibes only*
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mmsen: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Holywizard:
I won't still bank with you guys.
Your services are as shitty as Nigerian govt.

Lies.

Their services are worse.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Amsickindahead: 8:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Her family prayer has finally being answered..She's a shining light.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Acidosis(m): 8:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Her parents should be investigated and arrested.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Science Courses One Can Study Without Physics In O'level? / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.