Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81781 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by agarawu23(m): 10:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
Wow!!!

Such a lucky little girl.

In a bid to help herself, she unknowingly ended up advertising the bank. As in 24 hrs supply at ATM points. And that is how Baba God finally picked the call of her parents.

Scholarships and/or ambassador thingy.

May God be with you little angel.
you got it right and that's what grabs the bank attention. AD things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by EBEk101(m): 10:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Dem don find the girl already with d papa abi nah
nyt wey dem go find her ni

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:37am On Feb 10, 2020
They want to lock her up?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by undisputedgbola(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2020
tobby20:
Who can sense foul play
Thats a Decoy
Na only person wet get sense fit recon
I really don't think so, see someone standing in her front using the ATM?
The person that took the shot was probably on the queue and the girl caught his/her attention.

And he/she decided to post it online, even if the poster didn't reveal the Bank's name, it's an easy guess giving the colour of the cash point. �
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by tunary(m): 10:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
wonderful. awon boys them smart sha
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by addexx: 10:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.

She would be given scholarship which would only be accessed by relevant school authority or activated directly by the bank. Bad luck uncle dele angry
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Holywizard: 10:47am On Feb 10, 2020
mmsen:

It would appear so.

I learned the hard way that they are not a bank but an oasis for incompetent graduates with moderate connections and no scruples
My man lost his money with those crooks. He used their ATM service and he was debited without receiving his cash and the morons told him to wait for 24hrs. 24hrs turned to 2 weeks and it wasn't reversed. My guy had to withdrew his balances and left the bank abi na store gor them

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Alphageometrix: 10:53am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by pennywys(m): 11:15am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

take ur stupid first to the other side
Must everything be yahoo for you?
You must be a yahoo boy
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Pacesetter123(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
But the girl small..oo!She get mind to commot go dere alone at night.
May God help her to succeed in life.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by generalwo(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Comedians plenty for this country.... No candle... No lantern.... Na atm light she see take do assignments....... Naija... Which way.... We want to use all possible avenue to make money..... Since success matter go viral, na either a singing orange Seller today.... Or a dancing pure water seller tomorrow.... Or a graduate selling pure water on suit..... It is well o... Make I go find one girl wen dey use dirty water drink garri.... Make the video go viral too
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Yes we don't know the full story,but a stranger took the picture which means there are people coming there to withdraw ,and even if her dad was a security there ,it still doesn't make sense to leave a child like that . If children can be kidnapped in busy church in broad day light what do think will happen in the dark with dim atm lights? Let's call a spade a spade. I still say it again if this country was to be a first world country her parents will be talking to CPS no two ways about it.

I understand your point mama Bear. smiley
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!

It is obviously staged, where were her parents or guardians when she was out at that time?
It can only be justifiable if she went there with someone and decided to take the action. Their CCTV should be able to reveal how she got there and what made her to take the action.
Did the lady that showed Success not demanding for money and got millions from people?
Anything is possible!
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by kvegas(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Gwagone:
Wow
A drop of tear roll down my eye
So touching
your comment made me shed tears too. so touching.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Eddygre8(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ogbonnachrys: 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
It could be cctv that captured her

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.[/quote]
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Very possible. My question... where are her parents? If they are not right outside the bank selling or whatever but keeping an eye on her.... then it is a case of child endangerment....child can be snatched.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ogbonnachrys: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

It is obviously staged, where were her parents or guardians when she was out at that time?
It can only be justifiable if she went there with someone and decided to take the action. Their CCTV should be able to reveal how she got there and what made her to take the action.
Did the lady that showed Success not demanding for money and got millions from people?
Anything is possible!
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by chukwumzurum(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
shaaa... no find her jor..
if u know wetin her aunty go do her the next morning if she no write the assignment u no go talk..
in my little days I remember vividly, that my aunty in the class ehn.... it's better u weren't born than not doing her assignment.
she go rule small circle for u on the floor, u dare not step out of it oresle she starts all over again... Hmm, the beating no be small thing.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by manbello(m): 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

You just earn yourself a handshake from mama peace for typing this nonsense, e go hard for your type to find something good in life
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Neoteny(m): 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
She doesn't know she's doing it for herself or her future, all she knows is that she'll probably get some serious whipping by her mum and teacher if she doesn't sort out her assignment.

At her age kids think they're going to school because mum and dad say so.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by gibzzhd: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
But I see this every day in my neighborhood
Nothing Epic joor.My area don't ever have light(Rumukwrushi in Port Harcourt) and it's a norm to see school kids do their assignment with the aid of street lights made available by NDDC in the streets.Even state govt street light for road no dey work.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by galadima77(m): 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hotworta1:
Another success story loading.

I have never seen a determined person loosing except a lazy and visionless person.

Guy, forgive me sha... But there's nothing touchy about the repercussions of ineptitude and immeasurable failure. That a little child is suffering from our leaders' F9; if anything, our leaders should bow in shame.

Since independence, darkness kee us here.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Sabadon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

walahi i swear too much sense will not kill you
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by frog12: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
how is this touching na the govt you supposed to dey shout on for not giving us light !!!

how is this touching na the govt you supposed to dey shout on for not giving us light !!!

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Josh00: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
Scam!! If they really want to support,the would have passed a men a rose boards to get the exact location
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Gwagone: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Timileyin1234:

What is so touching here now. do u know how many times I used candle to do homework?
What's so touching here is the fact that could not afford candle sef, she had to come outside her home Jos to make use of the brightness the bank provided for her alone lol
Be grateful,
You were able to get candles to read. Many are out there looking for batteries to work their hand made touchlight
Abi I no understand you ni?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
ogbonnachrys:

No, a Facebook user snapped and posted her. We were not told she came there with her parents or guardians.
Where does she live and where is the location of the atm? How did she get there alone at night?
Why did the homework wait till that time of the day?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by heilige(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
God punish Nigerian rulers
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by pacespot(m): 9:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Publicity stunt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / Six Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.