Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (81786 Views)

Bride Storms School In Wedding Gown To Write Her Final Exam / FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / ABU Zaria Denies Girl Who Scored 302 In JAMB Admission For Medicine & Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by SmartMen: 8:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
sense we no kee u grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Niseed(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
As touching as this is, it's only highlighted how much the country has failed our future generation.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Gokoyer0(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
A country where dreams are getting shattered. How did we get to this stage?

It shall not be well with all those that had contributed and still contributing to the backwardness of a bountiful blessed nation like Nigeria. Why the heck we can't have ordinary stable power supply?

You will be great in life, little angel.

As poster above me said, the nation has already failed these younger ones as well.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Ladycewhy(f): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
My question is where are her parents that she will be out that late? Even if her house is in the next compound,I will not let my kid be out that late. In sane climes her parents will be talking to CPS for child neglect. undecided

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Agugbadin: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
This government has failed Nigerians, this confirms the Northern elders no confidence vote on the current government
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by federal9: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
This is exactly what is killing many Nigerians.

Someone on the first page commented with "touching"

I wonder why we all let emotions to control us first instead of asking questions or reasoning the cause of her being there at that time of the Night.

What was she doing during the day??

Isn't she supposed to be at home by that time probably taking her rest or gone to bed.

What type of parent would allow her child out by that time of the Night?

For her to do her assignment by that time it means she is playful, lazy, and un serious. A kid does his or her assignment first thing immediately he/she approaches home.

Let us not allow sentiments blind us, but see things in the right way.

Her parent should be questioned . Before nicompoos would quote me, make sure you have a good reason else, stay off.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by davibid: 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
federal9:

I wonder why we all let emotions to control us first instead of asking questions or reasoning the cause of her being there at that time of the Night.

Isn't she supposed to be at home by that time probably taking her rest or gone to bed.

For her to do her assignment by that time it means she is playful, lazy, and un serious. A kid does his or her assignment first thing immediately he/she approaches home.

People like you are the problem of Nigeria

Please keep your sanctimonious speech to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Antoeni(m): 8:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Please FCMB buy Generator for the Family Of that little Girl And Fuel it for 1 year.
Una Pass that Level
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Amsickindahead:
Her family prayer has finally being answered..She's a shining light.

Which family? The useless family that left a kid to write her assignment at one of the most dangerous places to be in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Onyi90(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2020
I am literally in tears, thanks to the good citizen that made this viral and i pray she is located. And to FCMB more longevity and success
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
Wow. What a tear jerker.

God bless Dele and her family.

God bless FCMB
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
sonshyne:
quite Inspiring.

How about the kids that did there assignment earlier in the evening? As a kid, I did my assignment immediately I rested after coming back from school. I never waited till it is night.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by DavidEsq(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:

Bro no body dey use that format !!!

Because FCMB Will go and investigate first !!!

stop typing like a tout !!!
Are u saying Lai Mohammed is also a tout? cheesy

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Onu07(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Determination
However, the guy that took the shot knows her name so no need to search for her.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by uchelouis45(m): 8:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Guys have deployed new system of yahoo, just get a small kid then let the kid act your script with your camera on standby grin then wait for the outcome of the publicity.
As in eh...you are smart. You just spoke my mind
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Onyi90:
I am literally in tears, thanks to the good citizen that made this viral and i pray she is located. And to FCMB more longevity and success

As a kid, did you always wait till it is night before doing your assignment?
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Afodot0022(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

U ARE A MUMU...BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Obiagu01: 8:30am On Feb 10, 2020
EvenBlogger:
May God Change Her Story !!!!

Source: https://twitter.com/MyFCMB/status/1226475101916422144

How come they could know her name is Delete but do not know anything else about her
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Michealky: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Nigeria should provide at least 15/7 power supply
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Ladycewhy:
My question is where are her parents that she will be out that late? Even if her house is in the next compound,I will not let my kid be out that late. In sane climes her parents will be talking to CPS for child neglect. undecided

You are comparing the life you live now with the life she lives with her parents.

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Gokoyer0(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Just saying, probably she has been occupied during the day to hawk stuffs or even go to farms.

People are battling chronic poverty in the land.
federal9:

Her parent should be questioned . Before nicompoos would quote me, make sure you have a good reason else, stay off.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Awoleesu(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Na dia u go fear Yoruba man!
Abeg see name combo - Bada Maruf Matthew

As in:

Bada - Traditional

Maruf - Islamic

Matthew - Christian.

Reminds me of that ADEOLA CJUKWUEMEKA CIROMA of WAEC in those days. If you know...

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

You're very wrong. I've used a Julius Berger's security light on one of their sites in those days to do my assignment when there was no light on campus. Nobody knew about it until you're hearing it from me this morning. Stop condemning every online post. Some people have been discouraged by your likes, from posting their genuine stories online because they would say its false.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by naxclimpsey(m): 8:31am On Feb 10, 2020
Touching
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by AreaFada2: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Failure of governance on display again. God bless her.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Chingykay77(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
touching

Really touching.......

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by willexyaho(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2020
Determination
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by mindsbeauty(m): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Knowledge is Light, so is the motto of my high school at Ikenne - Mayflower School, Ikenne

I see her seeing her greatness in the lights as it reflects happiness and desire for MORE enveloped by her passion to study.

FCMB
Nigerians believe in YOU and so do I.
Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by ekestic1976(f): 8:34am On Feb 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
Wow! Pls Ensure this call from baba GOD does not end in missed call..

We must find the little girl

2 Likes

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Bambambiglo: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2020
LordAzubuike:

There's nothing touching.. Nigerians get carried away and get too emotional. That girl must have been playing all day only to remember she has an assignment unattended to in her bag. She knows weytin she go face for her class teacher hand the next day so she had to look for a nearby source of light to finish up.

Man wey dey pose as woman. Are you not gay like this?

1 Like

Re: FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment by Kylekent59: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2020
subtlemee:
touching

There is nothing touching there sister. Don't allow emotion take you first before committing.

That little girl's parent need to be questioned for negligence.

It shows that girl is lazy, playful and un serious.

Leaving a kid late in the night isn't a good thing. In a sane country, her dad and mum would be questioned and arrested, but over here, emotion takes it all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNILORIN 2014/2015 Direct Entry Thread / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) / ASUP Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.