Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:28 PM

Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? (3159 Views)

How I Saw My Uncle's Wife Nudity For Ten Minutes: Why Was She Naked? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage / My Wife's Sister Wants Me To Sleep With Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Wonderboi90(m): 6:03am On Feb 10, 2020
My uncle's wife senior sis daughter has been with them for a couple of months now,but just last November we became close ,fell in love we did the normal things that happens in a relationship,fast forward towards the beginning of this year we had a misunderstanding it made us apart for 3 weeks,few days ago she called me and told me we should go our different ways because of the relationship between her aunty family and mine,that we can't marry because her aunty has already married my uncle that it wont be proper if it happens again...i tried to tell her there is nothing bad in it,if only two of us are serious about each other,although we still love each other ,i need your advice here,the excuse she gave me is it okay? and then she has asked me to seek advice from elders because she doesn't wanna loose me and heavens knows i love her cuz she gat good behavior....don't mind my epistle and grammar..make una no too yarb me
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Solvik(f): 6:09am On Feb 10, 2020
If you genuinely love her, follow your heart and go for her. The relationship dey far na; uncle's wife sister's daughter cool
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by LawLord247: 6:16am On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by chatinent: 6:17am On Feb 10, 2020
1. I'd prefer marrying closer relatives like cousins (bonds tightened).

2. Normal things like sex? Sex is pre-maritally normal?
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by chival(f): 6:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Yes you can. You are not related by blood.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Nobody: 6:32am On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:
1. I'd prefer marrying closer relatives like cousins (bonds tightened).

2. Normal things like sex? Sex is pre-maritally normal?
cousins?
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by mamaafrik(m): 6:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Na to give a belleooooo,many family may frown at it , especially if you arr Yoruba
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by chatinent: 6:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
cousins?
Yes, rather than marrying sb distant from the immediate bloodline. Note that people are doing it too. I know you are thinking incest. If you are, the whole world are incestuous then because all are from Evedom.

1 Like

Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:

Yes, rather than marrying sb distant from the immediate bloodline. Note that people are doing it too. I know you are thinking incest. If you are, the whole world are incestuous then because all are from Evedom.
you plan to raise kids or just sex?
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Skmoda360(m): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Go ahead with your plans....you ain't blood related undecided
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2020
are u sure she's not just looking for an excuse to break up with u
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by chatinent: 7:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
A family. All I said was for preference.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:

A family. All I said was for preference.
don't just bring deform kids to the world
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Wonderboi90(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
Plan to raise kids
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Escodeb(m): 8:18am On Feb 10, 2020
Depends on your tribe, some tribes frown against it and some have superstitious believe about it.

But you are not related, you can marry her.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Wonderboi90(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=Escodeb post=86525134]Depends on your tribe, some tribes frown against it and some have superstitious believe about it.

But you are not related, you can marry her.

Thanks man..
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by MrCork: 8:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Solvik:
If you genuinely love her, follow your heart and go for her. The relationship dey far na; uncle's wife sister's daughter cool

angry
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by MrCork: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Solvik:

so u encouraging him to sleep wit he uncle wife..correct? ..
...double Shame on u sir!
angry
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wonderboi90:

Plan to raise kids
my question was meant for the guy who said it is okay to marry one cousin.

in your own case, I have seen two brothers getting married to two sisters. it depends on the family but you are not doing anything wrong as long as she is not related to you by blood. there is nothing wrong medically or morally in you marrying her
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by lifenajeje(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Yes if u are Chinese

No if u are from some parts of Nigeria

Yes if u ask the elders from your house hold and hers not and not nairalanders.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by cooljoe(m): 3:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
no sir, they are within the prohibited degrees CONSANGUINITY AND AFFINITY. read the Marriage Act
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by cooljoe(m): 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
my question was meant for the guy who said it is okay to marry one cousin.

in your own case, I have seen two brothers getting married to two sisters. it depends on the family but you are not doing anything wrong as long as she is not related to you by blood. there is nothing wrong medically or morally in you marrying her
it is wrong in the eyes of the law. such marriages cannot have statutory backing.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
cooljoe:
it is wrong in the eyes of the law. such marriages cannot have statutory backing.
which part of Nigerian law law said a marry between you and your brother wife niece is wrong?
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Reichel99(f): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
You could have just said "My uncle sister-in-law daughter". You can marry her since you guys are not related by blood.
Re: Is It For Possible For Me To Marry My Uncle's Wife Sister's Daughters? by Powersurge: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Lose: to cause to miss or not be in acquisition of
Loose: this one na to loose rope or something like that.

There is absolutely nothing wrong. Two brothers have married two sisters before. Two brothers have married twin sisters b4.

I'm the history of normal, this one is one of the most normal grin

(1) (Reply)

During A House Party, A Man Tells His Wife, "You Just Dey Show Yourself" / I Dont Want To Beg Again. Please Teach Me How To Make Money / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.