Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? (3002 Views)

Confusion: She Will Be 8 By January But Has Pubic Hair (sensitive Picture) / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 03, 2021
Hello Nairaland. I have benefitted immensely from always reading on this platform and I know posting this would bring me a lot of insight into something that is disturbing my mind all night.

I met a lady on the 6th of January. She is promiscuous. She claimed to be pregnant a few weeks later and though we were communicating, I really didn't believe her because I felt she wanted money as she's in school. I have always loved the idea of having a child. Tonight, she sent me photos of a scan she did which states EGA : 8 weeks + 1 day.

Problem is, when I calculate directly from 6th January to date, it will be 8 weeks and 1 day in two days time, not forgetting that conception itself may have taken a day or some days.

I have read for the last hour online and I am getting confused. Medical info states they calculate the weeks of a pregnancy plus two weeks and she doesn't want to disclose when she usually gets her menses. Even so, it still doesn't add up as 2 weeks plus the 7 weeks and 6 days since we met will give almost 10 weeks. I am not against having a child, I would love one. I just don't want to take care of a pregnancy that's not mine ( shame of finding out after birth through DNA). It would really break me and I don't want pity.

Please doctors, midwives, nurses, health professionals... please help me. Can the pregnancy be mine? What are the chances? Thanks.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by doggedfighter(f): 12:52am On Mar 03, 2021
Why the promiscuous part?

Is it because she slept with you after you convinced her to do so?

Always quick to destroy a lady's image after sleeping with her. undecided

14 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Spending123: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Let's wait for experts to come in.

Unknown number calling expecting me to talk first, welcome to breathing competition.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Enskynelson(m): 2:37am On Mar 03, 2021
She's promiscuous, you slept with her.
You don't trust her, but you slept with her.
You don't even know her much, yet you slept with her.
People exchanging egg cells like pleasantries!

10 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Mar 03, 2021
she's promiscuous and you still slept with her. both of you are promiscuous

7 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by ThatPetiteChic: 8:56am On Mar 03, 2021
Bros, since she's not ready to be truthful with the dates, wait till she gives birth and follow it up with DNA test. Next time, learn to have protected sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Reex12(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2021
when man no fit control his libido you go dey follow woman dey calculate mense cycle,and na anoda man pikin e go carry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 03, 2021
promiscuous ke...

both of you should get outundecided

2 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by prince2pac(m): 10:31am On Mar 03, 2021
Promiscuous ke. two of you are the same, as if condom is very costly... as you dive in raw... enjoy

3 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 03, 2021
No, please. I had wanted to take that part out but realized it may help people understand my dilemma. She is the hotheaded party girl type...etc

doggedfighter:
Why the promiscuous part?

Is it because she slept with you after you convinced her to do so?

Always quick to destroy a lady's image after sleeping with her. undecided
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks a lot for your advice

ThatPetiteChic:
Bros, since she's not ready to be truthful with the dates, wait till she gives birth and follow it up with DNA test. Next time, learn to have protected sex.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 03, 2021
Scan Result

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2021

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Divoc19(f): 11:05am On Mar 03, 2021
I use to have girlfriends make this up to milk money from men.

Am not judging here please.

I'll suggest you wait till she delivers the baby and don't allow yourself to be used.

Everywhere dey red now.

Qathafi:

2 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks for your advice. Her friend has confirmed she's been unwell. She's been clingy since she said she was pregnant which also makes me believe her. I just don't want he disappointment that will come if after delivery it's not mine. Family would even feel pity for you which I don't want.

Divoc19:

I'll suggest you wait till she delivers the baby and don't allow yourself to be used.

Everywhere dey red now.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by RedpillAnalyst: 11:38am On Mar 03, 2021
Divoc19:

Everywhere dey red now.

Trust this person above, by the way, the ball is out of your own court, it is left for her to decide what she wants. Ask what she wants to do, I am not a supporter of abortion, but you and her should talk.

1) DNA 100% certain after birth or at the last trimester of the pregnancy.
2) Do not ever entertain the notion of marriage even if she talks you into it.
3) The date of copulation and age of pregnancy is kinda sketchy.- Might have to wait for a gynecologist or speak to a doctor friend. there's the likelihood of her trying to play pranks on you or run a game on you financially.

Men protect your seed and be careful who you raw dog inside.

4 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks my Redpill comrade. Abortion is out of the question as I would really love a kid. In the beginning she wanted an abortion and I talked her out of it though I really didn't believe she was pregnant or for me. If I get you right, I should play a minimal role so that in the last trimester I go for DNA right?

RedpillAnalyst:

Trust this person above, by the way, the ball is out of your own court, it is left for her to decide what she wants. Ask what she wants to do, I am not a supporter of abortion, but you and her should talk.

1) DNA 100% certain after birth or at the last trimester of the pregnancy.
2) Do not ever entertain the notion of marriage even if she talks you into it.
3) The date of copulation and age of pregnancy is kinda sketchy.- Might have to wait for a gynecologist or speak to a doctor friend. there's the likelihood of her trying to play pranks on you or run a game on you financially.

Men protect your seed and be careful who you raw dog inside.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by RedpillAnalyst: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
Qathafi:
Thanks my Redpill comrade. Abortion is out of the question as I would really love a kid. In the beginning she wanted an abortion and I talked her out of it though I really didn't believe she was pregnant or for me. If I get you right, I should play a minimal role so that in the last trimester I go for DNA right?

Everyone wants to have offsprings and leave their legacy, where men get confused most is who gets to be the mother to raise the kid in this chaotic and confusing world. Shit happens in life as a man and pay no attention to people looking down on you or calling you cuck or simp.

I am certain pre-birth DNA will be really expensive in your environment and it will definitely bring suspicion and more trouble. As I said, see a doctor or medical student friends and let him in on every last detail. A doctor will know the probability of you being the father.

Also, with regards to DNA test you could wait till birth and collect the sample without telling no one. She does not have to know about it,. They may say the mother has to sign and bla bla. The DNA centres are very blue pill, they may reject the samples. Get someone to fill the form on her behalf.

If it turns out you are the baby, plan accordingly and move on with life and the baby.

4 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2021
promisouse ni! provision ko! paracetamol meji!.. sad sad sad sad . . . . . . . . .what do i know? my own problem is just the promisouse u mentioned shikenan!

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Righteousness2(m): 12:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
Stop all these Geometric and algebraic Calculations and take responsibility for your Fornication.
You commit Fornication , she tells u she is Pregnant and you say she is Promicous!
As long as u had Carnal knowledge of her, then u should Joyfully take whatever comes with it..

4 Likes

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Do you want a child with this woman?
Can you take her as your woman?
Be careful where you carry your body or it can cause you big time.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Mrscarter(f): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Qathafi:
Scan Result

That 8 looks like it coulda ben a 5 once.
I could be wrong tho.
But if she cant tell u bout her period dates n stuff i wouldn't trust her. Best way is dna once babys born. Or take that form to a dr n ask him if its possible its your baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Heartdanny(f): 12:59pm On Mar 03, 2021
Pregnancy weeks is counted from the first day of a last period, so let her tell you the date she saw her December period then count from there and check If it is up to 8weeks. I will still advice for a DNA when the baby is born since you are having trust issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2021
this matter over loud bros i no fit lie you.

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Definitely she'll never know when I take a sample. Thanks a lot will play a minimal role financially then but will care for her well health-wise till the baby is born. Grateful.

Patrioticbreed9:
promisouse ni! provision ko! paracetamol meji!.. sad sad sad sad .
.what do i know? my own problem is just the promisouse u mentioned shikenan!
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2021
Now that you've come for your pound of flesh Sir, are you happy lol. I thank you for your advice though. God bless.

The issue is that the world isn't do simple like you see it...the fact that I met her and she's pregnant means I should cheerfully accept even if I know the kind of person she is? You've forgotten that she and I didn't plan it, and you'd expect that in this modern world a lady should be on contraceptives after casual unprotected sex.

Righteousness2:
Stop all these Geometric and algebraic Calculations and take responsibility for your Fornication.
You commit Fornication , she tells u she is Pregnant and you say she is Promicous!
As long as u had Carnal knowledge of her, then u should Joyfully take whatever comes with it..
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thank you. That's what I read and tried calculating but she's not willing to tell me when she had her period in December. Grateful for your advice

Heartdanny:
Pregnancy weeks is counted from the first day of a last period, so let her tell you the date she saw her December period then count from there and check If it is up to 8weeks. I will still advice for a DNA when the baby is born since you are having trust issues.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 03, 2021
Yes I want a child with her. Not sure yet if I can take her as my woman. I believe she's banking her hopes that I'm most likely the father of the child since she's afraid to tell me when her last menses was.

Stephenmoka4:
Do you want a child with this woman?

Can you take her as your woman?

Be careful where you carry your body or it can cause you big time.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks
Mrscarter:

That 8 looks like it coulda ben a 5 once.
I could be wrong tho.
But if she cant tell u bout her period dates n stuff i wouldn't trust her. Best way is dna once babys born. Or take that form to a dr n ask him if its possible its your baby
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Thanks to everyone for their advice and time. I believe all other responses on this post will be based on the same lines of wisdom hence I may read but won't contribute. I have decided to speak to a doctor and unless the doctor says categorically that it can't be my child, I will take care of her minimally till delivery, then DNA. That's assuming she doesn't go back to her initial thought of abortion. I'll update you whenever there's a scan. Thanks.
Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by Righteousness2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
Qathafi:
Now that you've come for your pound of flesh Sir, are you happy lol. I thank you for your advice though. God bless.

The issue is that the world isn't do simple like you see it...the fact that I met her and she's pregnant means I should cheerfully accept even if I know the kind of person she is? You've forgotten that she and I didn't plan it, and you'd expect that in this modern world a lady should be on contraceptives after casual unprotected sex.

You very funny!
According to you , u didn't plan belle!
But u planned to engage in Sexual Immorality!

Bro! Every act we commit has it Consequences!
As for whether the belle is yours or not is for another day. Until u can prove that , you have to take responsibility for the act .

1 Like

Re: We Met 6th Jan. Can She Be 8 Weeks Pregnant 2nd March? by samoy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
Qathafi:
Scan Result
From the scan results, the CRL is 1.71cm and the EDD is 11/10/2021 + or - 1wk.

Using Naegele's, her LMP was 04/01/2021 plus or minus 4days.

Therefore, u have the higher chance of being the father of the unborn baby

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be A Sexually Transmitted Infection? / Love Stories Only On Light Reader / I Am Not A Virgin. How Do I Tell My Fiancee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.