Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission (51935 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by aadoiza: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
The chinese government is lying. According to the mistakenly leaked figures by tencent that has since been removed, the virus has killed thousands amd infected much more than the official figures the chinese government are giving. If this virus enters Africa, the world may have one less continent within a year embarassed
So what did you expect, to give exact figures? All governments would give out controlled figures in a crisis like this. Its the norm.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
We know..

If it's actually airborne

Why are we not infected ?

Pray that we don't have patient zero among the Chinese coming back from holiday cuz its gonna be massive here owing to the way Lagos is
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Blackeuropean: 1:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
You guys in Nigeria better start getting masks.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What !!!. That Corona virus can fly from place to place is so terrifying. Where is USA the world police when they are needed ?. They need to arrest this corona before it enter USA.
Where are Nigerian prophets of doom, these fake men of god couldn't predict corona virus but are predicting hell fire.

China stopped US from sending in medical practitioners so as not to make the state of things in China apparent. US has guarded their borders and airspace. Not even a livestock from China can enter US now

4 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by topshotnista(m): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
The world is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Funkybabee(f): 1:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
Aiye China ti ta sha

Oloun mu a won government yen

God forgive me
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Blackeuropean:
You guys in Nigeria better start getting masks.

Regular face mask is a waste of time. Only N95 mask can protect against it but it is very suffocating and costly. Virus is mixed with the air and can permeate tiny cotton
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Sabicleaners: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
This is pathetic!
May this corona virus never find its way into Nigeria in Jesus name.

Nigeria can not handle this at all, we already have more complicated issues on ground.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by finickykblazy(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
MSM is going to be the end of this world, magnifying things out of proportion.

They are fueling fear & paranoia among people, many won't be able to think straight after this new discovery. A volatile mind is the worst.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Thirteenblood: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Melkizedeck: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maybe the virus was designed to cripple the Chinese economy!
After the unsuccessful trade war with US, I expected this kinda thing!
Now other continents will be scared of patronizing Chinese goods while they stay busy battling the virus internally!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by DAramis: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bio weapon Testing?.

Upcoming war is going to be highly interesting. angry
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Blackeuropean: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Regular face mask is a waste of time. Only N95 mask can protect against it but it is very suffocating and costly. Virus is mixed with the air and can permeate tiny cotton

Not a regular face mask, high tech mask.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by einsteine(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
ask4double:
The signs are becoming more visible and intense by the day. Oh! but men will still pretend to be unaware. I am not a prophet of doom, but I can tell that things will only get worse because the Creator is no longer interested in earth, but in saving His people from it.

So the black death and the Spanish flu hundreds of years ago (both worse than Corona Virus) were also signs of the end times?

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by PervertProphet: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
smarttz:
I heard about something they did to. Muslims citizens there.. Who can give me more details, I heard it was harsh.

They have been persecuting several Christians over there for long now. Churches have been forced to go underground over there.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Melkizedeck:
Maybe the virus was designed to cripple the Chinese economy!
After the unsuccessful trade war with US, I expected this kinda thing!
Now other continents will be scared of patronizing Chinese goods while they stay busy battling the virus internally!

The West are on guard. What are Africans doing when they're still allowing influx of Chinese with no quarantine camp established already. Other countries in the west have set up quarantine camps on different islands for their citizens coming from China
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by smarttz(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
aadoiza:

Are you trying to blame the Muslims for this again?

No bro. I heard they were mean to the Chinese Muslims there.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by ultimatekint(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
sojayy:
908 dead already, 40k+ affected !......Dear Lord have mercy on the whole world. Amen
which mercy are you begging for? If not for the sake of the few innocent once, me I don't think we in Nigeria deserve any mercy ; forget jooooooooor
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by CanadaOrBust: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
smarttz:
I heard about something they did to. Muslims citizens there.. Who can give me more details, I heard it was harsh.

Why do people refuse to use something as powerful as google?!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by blowjohn(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Tunagee:
I hope this foolish Chinese people are properly quarantined before coming to Nigeria ooo!!

Quarantined kwa.
Hmm....u never see anything

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
einsteine:

So the black death and the Spanish flu hundreds of years ago (both worse than Corona Virus) were also signs of the end times?

Coronavirus is not from any animal. It was bioengineered.black death and Spanish flu was a natural plague. It appears you are ignorant on the rate of advancement civilization has attained. Even HIV was also bioengineered
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by sylve11: 1:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
[quote author=maxzzo1 post=86532427][/quote]

lol grin cool
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by abijaofficial(m): 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:
1. It's always airborne, waterborne. It was only just discovered but it has always been.
2. It's in Nigeria.
3. Last days nigh.
we have agbo that can cure it . we have IFA
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by CanadaOrBust: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
aadoiza:

So what did you expect, to give exact figures? All governments would give out controlled figures in a crisis like this. Its the norm.

Not true. In a place like US there are different competing governments. Federal, state, local, house, senate, they’d all do their own counting and conduct their own studies!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by CzarChris(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by showafrica(m): 1:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
picked:
It should just avoid Nigeria like others do

That thing cannot survive in Nigeria.. Do you know the amount of C02 and poisonous gases in the Nigerian air? Oxygen in lagos is even less than 21% coupled with stinky air coming our fron dirty gutters. Bigger bacteria and viruses will just swallow the Corona virus..our immune system have seen hell, and our respiratory organs are ready for whatever. E no go work for corona virus

Nonesense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
showafrica:

That thing cannot survive in Nigeria.. Do you know the amount of C02 and poisonous gases in the Nigerian air? Oxygen in lagos is even less than 21% coupled with stinky air coming our fron dirty gutters. Bigger bacteria and viruses will just swallow the Corona virus..our immune system have seen hell, and our respiratory organs are ready for whatever. E no go work for corona virus

Nonesense and ingredients.

Your analysis is bereft of scientific knowledge

7 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by nahzyla: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

China stopped US from sending in medical practitioners so as not to make the state of things in China apparent. US has guarded their borders and airspace. Not even a livestock from China can enter US now

And Nigerians are still importing from China.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
its gonna be ideal to buy gasmasks or hazmat suits soon. Because if this virus gets to Africa or Nigeria as a whole..it will be deadly or disastrous...
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
nahzyla:

And Nigerians are still importing from China like fools.

The life cycle of virus is less than a week when on the surface of materials like plastic. I don't think importation of items will be of any effect since the transit period from China to Nigeria is longer
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by showafrica(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:
What !!!. That Corona virus can fly from place to place is so terrifying. Where is USA the world police when they are needed ?. They need to arrest this corona before it enter USA.
Where are Nigerian prophets of doom, these fake men of god couldn't predict corona virus but are predicting hell fire.

Watch tb jushua new yr thing... He said exactly something like this. But dont put ur trust in men, it is impossible to be 100% perfect as mortal.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by aadoiza: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
smarttz:

No bro. I heard they were mean to the Chinese Muslims there.
Yes, they are. Even Ozil had something to say about that and was slated for speaking up against their treatments of the uighur Muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.