Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,237 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission (51928 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by twosquare(m): 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dey there dey deceive yourself...na dat go save you? lol.
Tumbulum:
Reading the book of Revelation already.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by twosquare(m): 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

The Black Death wiped out 75m — 200m people.

And God didn't come then?

And I read that the Black Death also came from China in those days.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by pacespot(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
A virus that is airborne and transmitted via the air can be very difficult to control. I wonder why the virus continues to spread despite stringent control measure put in place by China. Nature help China, nature help the world
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by TAYO124: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
Care more about the Lassa already within Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by temielects(m): 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would have said the virus is a biological weapon designed to eliminate humans
mutual thought!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by West2019(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
cue64:
Too many false news peddling online and as usual. Nigerians will jump to believe anything
are you living in China if yes maybe u re living far away from the main China city .
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by chachanga: 10:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever
The truth is that there are few people running the affairs of this world.
They are well cordinated to make sure all thier plans works
They own almost all the MSMs
Why would BBC ask this question ?

If they really intent on achieving that soon...

2 issues would be the delay factors
1. A good enough test field that'll lure global focus away from Africa as their target.
They get to deflect everyone's view for now so that when they later strike, it looks casually innocent and even rather expected.

2. Global emergency relief & disaster response mechanisms & resources to handle the projected fallout of such an outbreak.
Releasing it into Africa wild & untamed now would most certainly level the place.

Your conjectures actually would serve the Breton Woods supremacist complex but by the time they're coming over for Africa, I can assure you they'd not want it as a zombie mine field littered with overbloated putrefying carcasses but they'd rather want it next to clean and fresh.

Scary, ain't it?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Chefgift(f): 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lord have mercy on us
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by kkins25(m): 12:48am On Feb 11, 2020
ask4double:
The signs are becoming more visible and intense by the day. Oh! but men will still pretend to be unaware. I am not a prophet of doom, but I can tell that things will only get worse because the Creator is no longer interested in earth, but in saving His people from it.
you muderer! you and your creator have been accused of murder and found guilty.
he wants to save the earth by killing men,women nd kids ?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by peacefull(f): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Goddys:

I was the first person that made it public in this forum that coronavirus is a special kind of virus and airborne. Some people doubted me. Entry of Chinese should be banned by our govt asap. Nigeria cannot contain this spread. Chinese are now returning in their droves.

Our govt will regret their action. This is not Ebola. The virus was carefully bioengineered and no vaccine will be in sight till 7 years.

Ban all Chinese and stop all airlines operating in China from entering our airspace. US are far ahead and have all mechanisms in place to combat this plague.

Japanese cruise ship "Diamond princess" with 3600 passengers has been quarantine. Initially 3 persons were infected with coronavirus and now over 100 persons are infected. The virus is airborne. Mark my word, over 250 persons in the ship will test positive before the quarantine period ends.

Africans wake up

Diamond princess is American cruise ship made in Japan.
Owner is American company.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Christmasdon(m): 5:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Men of the underworld can do just any cropping thing be it hazardous just to make money in news.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Collyno82(m): 6:09am On Feb 11, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would have said the virus is a biological weapon designed to eliminate humans
u might not be far from the truth,,, sensing another angle to the US & China protracted trade war. Economy of China is worst hit.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by MrCuteking(m): 7:41am On Feb 11, 2020
And the useless president can't close down Chinese members from getting in for now because we are owing China huge sum of money.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 9:20am On Feb 11, 2020
peacefull:

Diamond princess is American cruise ship made in Japan.
Owner is American company.

Yea thanks for the correction
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by oyebams: 10:07am On Feb 11, 2020
May God Help Thy World�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by chewwie(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever
The truth is that there are few people running the affairs of this world.
They are well cordinated to make sure all thier plans works
They own almost all the MSMs
Why would BBC ask this question ?
You're not a conspiracy theorist, you're just dumb. There's nothing wrong with the BBC article, in fact, it was written by a Kenyan.
However, the only problem here is that flights still land in Africa from China, Japan and other infected countries. And it won't be long until the first cases are reported in Africa and it'll be devastating as we barely have a functional healthcare system for malaria not to talk of Corona virus.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by chewwie(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
MrCuteking:
And the useless president can't close down Chinese members from getting in for now because we are owing China huge sum of money.

I made the exact same post on my WhatsApp status 2 days ago, planes are still coming in from China, Africa can't stand up to them because we owe them $417bn

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by greatbuc(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
chatinent:

What specifically?
your post says it's in Nigeria and that is not true. You could be charged for spreading news capable of bringing unrest to the Nigerian populace. Sincerely it is bad
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
The walking dead season 20
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
Reading the book of Revelation already.
lol
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by peacefull(f): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Goddys:

Yea thanks for the correction

You are welcome!
I also thought Japanese cruise ship at first.
And that cruise ship's nationality of a ship is UK.
That made me more confused.

Anyway, Thank you for sharing about that!
I appreciate you!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by activatorMarket: 6:22am On Feb 12, 2020
MKULTRA:
cry
This game describes what is actually happening now.

funny enough I played that game few days before this virus went viral in the news and I started the virus in China and I name mine CCV.

I feel maybe what I did in that game manifested in the real world.

or

just a coincidence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Quixlote: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Kevinsamba:
According to research, it is long overdue for another pandemic outbreak as it usually happens after every 30 to 35 years
This outbreaks are becoming more rampant.... SARS happened in 2001 in China over 800 people died later EBOLA in 2015 in west Africa over 3000 people died now Corona in 2019 China again just under 2months 900 people am praying this is not the end o
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Quixlote: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2020
MKULTRA:
cry
This game describes what is actually happening now.
When I played that game I just clicked on the aerosol transmission the whole area was red once and that is the mode corona is using
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2020
nairaman66:
It’s should come to Nigeria to sweep off our thieving politicians! Good thing is, it can’t be bribed!

Please don’t quote me wrongly! Nigeria needs a total annihilation of the political class!!
Don't be a fool! The virus doesn't recognize politicians or non politicians
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by MKULTRA: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2020
activatorMarket:

funny enough I played that game few days before this virus went viral in the news and I started the virus in China and I name mine CCV.

I feel maybe what I did in that game manifested in the real world.

or

just a coincidence.
One word
Creepy grin
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by kalu67: 12:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Watch this funny video of how these guys try to avoid corona virus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT9tHu613pY
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Adovertinfo: 2:09am On Apr 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.