Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission (51938 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by eodavids(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ensquare:
Oh! humanity has gone extinction

By being a Nairalander, it is safe to asume you are enlightened. If such is the case, pls note that in situation like this, you are duty bound to give people hope.

Tell all who listen to you or read your post that there is hope for humanity...

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by nahzyla: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
kings59:

Let me just tell you more.

When you import from China, your goods doesn't come directly to your shop without being checked.

When it reaches the Chinese border, it would be checked and re packed.

When the container reaches Nigeria's border, it would be checked also and re packed. When it reaches the importer's company, it would be checked again.

After all these checking, then the owner of the Goods would be called to come and clear it.

So, don't reason that way I know you are reasoning.

So you are an importer?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Pray that we don't have patient zero among the Chinese coming back from holiday cuz its gonna be massive here owing to the way Lagos is

If it's airborne .. the whole world would be affected .
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Dollabiz: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Ensquare(m): 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
eodavids:

By being a Nairalander, it is safe to asume you are enlightened. If such is the case, pls note that in situation like this, you are duty bound to give people hope.

Tell all who listen to you or read your post that there is hope for humanity...
the fact is we are not gonna life forever. In the near future one of such will wipe off humanity. so we have to prepare for it because it's the fate of humanity
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever
The truth is that there are few people running the affairs of this world.
They are well cordinated to make sure all thier plans works
They own almost all the MSMs
Why would BBC ask this question ?

You're an ignoramus
They know African countries are not ready,

Our leaders go to UK to receive treatment for ordinary headache.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by CSTR2: 3:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Up till now, buhari has not instituted actions against Chinese influx into Nigeria.

It only takes one person and this country is finished.

And then we would truly understand that voting for idiots can cost you your life.

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

even a monkey is smarter than you

Leave that mumu

If this virus enters Nigeria, our president will be the first to run

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
zadokchidi:
[s]If u are reading the Bible...u will understand that this is the sigh of the last days...[/s]
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Kevinsamba: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ebola had the capability to become a pandemic but it didn't same with sars but they both didn't as they were controlled quickly. So, from the definition of pandemic I saw on the internet and if I understood it correctly, Ebola was not a pandemic but only had the capability.
berbs:

U seem to be high on Coke. When was Ebola detected?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Kevinsamba: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sir.
I'm not sure if the definition of pandemic support your assertion as both Ebola and sars were never considered as pandemic. wink
Dmanky:

The difference in years for that of Ebola, SARS, contradicts ur premise, which means is false. They something about this specie of Virus called Corona.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Vivian2233: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
ask4double:
The signs are becoming more visible and intense by the day. Oh! but men will still pretend to be unaware. I am not a prophet of doom, but I can tell that things will only get worse because the Creator is no longer interested in earth, but in saving His people from it.

You are of course a prophet of doom,things will get better and not worse by the special grace of God. Don't speak for the creator, God did not tell you that he's lost interest in man.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by cue64: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Shut up. Chinese have been spraying their air with tanks of alcohol and bleach to purify the air long before this news came out.
if you’re not a goat you’d realize that not everything you see online you should believe...
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by cue64: 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
Funkybabee:

This is not false, it's on their fb page
which FB page please?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by cue64: 4:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
West2019:
Thomas
yeah I choose to believe what I see not what I hear, I’m currently living in the place where it’s happening and I haven’t heard or seen anything like this and you want me to believe what I see online? Guess this is the reason they place a ban on any group posting about corona virus becos too many lies and misinformation is been posted..

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Dollabiz: 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Chiiamaka: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
LawLord247:
Hmmm

Na real hmmmm
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by berbs: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kevinsamba:
Ebola had the capability to become a pandemic but it didn't same with sars but they both didn't as they were controlled quickly. So, from the definition of pandemic I saw on the internet and if I understood it correctly, Ebola was not a pandemic but only had the capability.
Ask the countries that were directly affected to know what's up.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by akindele91(m): 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
ceaser:

Jet Li, though resident in the US, is battling with cancer already.

Jackie Chan is also resident in the US.
ohhh ok.... I wish Jet Lee good health
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Passionate888: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:
1. It's always airborne, waterborne. It was only just discovered but it has always been.
2. It's in Nigeria.
3. Last days nigh.
There is a book by Stephen King, where a similar virus wiped a 3rd of the world's population.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by themonk(m): 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Coronavirus is not from any animal. It was bioengineered.black death and Spanish flu was a natural plague. It appears you are ignorant on the rate of advancement civilization has attained. Even HIV was also bioengineered
Do you have a shread of evidence for this bioengineering?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by uche393: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Corona virus is a weapon designed to destroy China economically, it will be a tough one them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by greatbuc(m): 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
chatinent:
1. It's always airborne, waterborne. It was only just discovered but it has always been.
2. It's in Nigeria.
3. Last days nigh.
chatinent it's like you want to sleep in a correctional facility ba, this type of information can get you imprisoned I swear. Put it down now!!
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Coronavirus is not from any animal. It was bioengineered.black death and Spanish flu was a natural plague. It appears you are ignorant on the rate of advancement civilization has attained. Even HIV was also bioengineered

Back it with proof or fvck off
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by nahzyla: 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
Passionate888:
There is a book by Stephen King, where a similar virus wiped a 3rd of the world's population.

The Stand
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
showafrica:

That thing cannot survive in Nigeria.. Do you know the amount of C02 and poisonous gases in the Nigerian air? Oxygen in lagos is even less than 21% coupled with stinky air coming our fron dirty gutters. Bigger bacteria and viruses will just swallow the Corona virus..our immune system have seen hell, and our respiratory organs are ready for whatever. E no go work for corona virus

Nonesense and ingredients.

China is the most polluted country in the world,

Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwaibom and Delta states are more polluted than Lagos.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by gwama: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
This coronavirus came from American laboratory and spray to China for stop
China advanced technology undecided
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Passionate888: 5:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
nahzyla:

The Stand
Thank you...
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by showafrica(m): 5:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Can you experiment how powerful your immune system is by having raw s*x with a HIV host?

But thats what science is all about.. People volunteer to use themselves as experiment. An HIV new drugs might work in mice but need to be tested in humans to confirm. Should anything go wrong, thats the price we pay. If a vaccine is produced today against HIV, someone needs to go raw with an HIV patient to confirm.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by okeyben10: 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
kings59:

Let me just tell you more.

When you import from China, your goods doesn't come directly to your shop without being checked.

When it reaches the Chinese border, it would be checked and re packed.

When the container reaches Nigeria's border, it would be checked also and re packed. When it reaches the importer's company, it would be checked again.

After all these checking, then the owner of the Goods would be called to come and clear it.

So, don't reason that way I know you are reasoning.

Is corona virus one of the few things they'll b checking for??

Can they recognize the markers of the corona virus?

Those pipo wey no fit differentiate btw IED and firework cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by chatinent: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
greatbuc:
chatinent it's like you want to sleep in a correctional facility ba, this type of information can get you imprisoned I swear. Put it down now!!
What specifically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.