Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission (51936 Views)

Astrazeneca Vaccine: 8,439 Mild, Adverse Effects Occur - NPHCDA / A Deadly Influenza Virus Is Spreading Across America, 15 Million People Infected / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by rottennaija(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
ask4double:
The signs are becoming more visible and intense by the day. Oh! but men will still pretend to be unaware. I am not a prophet of doom, but I can tell that things will only get worse because the Creator is no longer interested in earth, but in saving His people from it.

Who are these 'his people'? Christians? Islam? Buddhist? Some denominations among the Christians or Islamic religion?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by emmanuelpopson(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
showafrica:

That thing cannot survive in Nigeria.. Do you know the amount of C02 and poisonous gases in the Nigerian air? Oxygen in lagos is even less than 21% coupled with stinky air coming our fron dirty gutters. Bigger bacteria and viruses will just swallow the Corona virus..our immune system have seen hell, and our respiratory organs are ready for whatever. E no go work for corona virus

Nonesense and ingredients.

can you give your discipline.. if you aren't inclined genetic or biological science.then you should just be quiet...dont misinformed people.. do you know the average CO2 emission per cubit feet in China due to there population and industries? Nigeria hadn't gotten to their level of exposure and industrialisation..
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by rottennaija(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would have said the virus is a biological weapon designed to eliminate humans

Do you believe mankind if capable of unimaginable vile things? That they have done so before and are capable of doing so again?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by rottennaija(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
nairaman66:
It’s should come to Nigeria to sweep off our thieving politicians! Good thing is, it can’t be bribed!

Please don’t quote me wrongly! Nigeria needs a total annihilation of the political class!!

When it is the common people that will die in their millions, you might be surprised that no politicians dies from it.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by simplesearch: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
Matthew 24:3-8

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

DON'T WAIT FOR MORE SIGN TO PROVE THE END IS NEAR, IF YOU DO IT MAY BE TO LATE TO MAKE ANYTHING OUT OF IT.. Jesus is the only savior who can deliver mankind from the wrath to come. God is no longer so much as concern about the earth but majorly on how to deliver his people.
Come now the Spirit is calling: Now is the acceptable time, today is the day of salvation. Repent and avoid eternity in the lake of fire with the Devil!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by aadoiza: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Not true. In a place like US there are different competing governments. Federal, state, local, house, senate, they’d all do their own counting and conduct their own studies!

They would do that only when they have recorded successes containing such crises.

They restrict information on issues as this so as not to cause panic among the people.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by West2019(m): 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
cue64:
Too many false news peddling online and as usual. Nigerians will jump to believe anything
Thomas
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by showafrica(m): 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

can you give your discipline.. if you aren't inclined genetic or biological science.then you should just be quiet...dont misinformed people.. do you know the average CO2 emission per cubit feet in China due to there population and industries? Nigeria hadn't gotten to their level of exposure and industrialisation..

You are indirectly saying you breath fresh air in Lagos than in China or Europe, my bro be realistic.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by showafrica(m): 2:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
Goddys:

Your analysis is bereft of scientific knowledge

Thats what you think... Only if you can explain why mad men on the streets dont get infected by drinking water from the gutters.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by tammie24: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Ensquare:
Oh! humanity has gone extinction
Extinct
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Ganjafama(m): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
nairaman66:
It’s should come to Nigeria to sweep off our thieving politicians! Good thing is, it can’t be bribed!

Please don’t quote me wrongly! Nigeria needs a total annihilation of the political class!!
I must let you know that if that disease gets to Nigeria (which I don't pray for) it is the poor and illiterate masses that will be mostly infected because rich men most of the time don't have contact with the poor. If things gets out of hand, na to travel to one Caribbean island with their family till a cure is found or the disease is curtailed.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Naijaarchive(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
showafrica:

That thing cannot survive in Nigeria.. Do you know the amount of C02 and poisonous gases in the Nigerian air? Oxygen in lagos is even less than 21% coupled with stinky air coming our fron dirty gutters. Bigger bacteria and viruses will just swallow the Corona virus..our immune system have seen hell, and our respiratory organs are ready for whatever. E no go work for corona virus

Nonesense and ingredients.

Chai this really cracked me up and lighten my mood grin grin

You are right about one thing though our immune system is tough but... We shouldn't be finding out how tough it is with this kind of virus grin .. It will cripple the whole Nigeria in less than a month

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by theoneJabulani(m): 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
rottennaija:

Do you believe mankind if capable of unimaginable vile things? That they have done so before and are capable of doing so again?
Man created the atomic bomb, didn't he? So a biological weapon is not from fetched.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by akindele91(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Abeg make una dey help me pray for jet lee and Jackie chan make d virus nor reach their side ooo because they are my best Chinese actors
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Goddys(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
showafrica:

Thats what you think... Only if you can explain why mad men on the streets dont get infected by drinking water from the gutters.

Can you experiment how powerful your immune system is by having raw s*x with a HIV host?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by crackhouse(m): 2:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Make person no carry this virus enter naija o otherwise na die we go dey be that.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by nairaman66(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

even a monkey is smarter than you

Says a son of a motherless goat! grin
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by kings59: 2:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
If it finds its way into Nigeria, it's gonna be a very big problem.

Crowded places
Markets
Bustops
Churches
Mosques
Schools
Lecture hall
Canteens
Amusement parks
Beaches

Even if you keep putting on that mask, how sure would you be that your kids, friends or family members are putting on the mask.

Let us imagine our weather condition as "misty" there are droplet of water scattered around floating in the air. When one breathes in a misty weather condition, he/she might also contract the virus.

The FG together with the state governors, our senators, ministers and house of reps should please work hand in hand in making sure this damn disease(virus) doesn't enter Nigeria.

Let us protecting our tomorrow today.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Uchennaz(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
ikezuora4689:
We should all be praying that this disease should not get to Nigeria because our presido.... governors and Minister's will just run and leave us to die.... because they don't care about us.....China build a new emergency hospital under a few days.... imagine if it's Nigeria...Senate take 1 year to debate if the hospital should be built or not....after the debate and the bribing involved they will approve the bill and give the money to one senator that own a construction company....the dude will just pocket the money....every six months he will just come and mould one block and ran away till next six months again while people are dieing.... NIGERIA MY COUNTRY
God is interested in the happenings of Nigeria, hopefully know he will preserve us as he did in the time of Ebola virus.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by GreatestA1(m): 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Call me a conspiracy theorist or whatever
The truth is that there are few people running the affairs of this world.
They are well cordinated to make sure all thier plans works
They own almost all the MSMs
Why would BBC ask this question ?
Sometimes think before you type. The reason they asked that question was clearly stated in the body of the news page and it's very plausible. Africa and Nigeria in particular currently enjoy close businesses ties with the Chinese who are virtually in every African countries constructing rails, roads etc. It is only expected that if no proactive measures are put in place, the virus will soon find its way into Nigeria. It's like having a sexual relationship with a patient who is infected with HIV. The pertinent question is what BBC has asked - Are we ready?

3 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by comodo: 2:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
theoneJabulani:
If I was a paranoid conspiracy theorist, I would have said the virus is a biological weapon designed to eliminate humans
The virus has been in existence. China stole it from Canada and weaponized it. Somehow it escaped from their Wuhan lab. Na so I hear oh. That's why they hid for a while thinking that they can control it.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by HopeAlive16(f): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
ask4double:
The signs are becoming more visible and intense by the day. Oh! but men will still pretend to be unaware. I am not a prophet of doom, but I can tell that things will only get worse because the Creator is no longer interested in earth, but in saving His people from it.
I'm telling you!... God is obviously angry with us. He can barely recognise this place anymore, it bares little resemblance to the paradise He created. May God have mercy on us because He is obviously not interested in earth anymore, a God of LOVE UNCONDITIONAL cannot be interested in a world where Hate has come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Obiaksnews: 2:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
From the look of things, it's high time countries of the world quarantine China i.e do not let any flight from China into your country as well as not allowing any flight go into China also. I know it's a very rash decision, but it's better for the other parts of the world to be preserved than for everybody to become infected.

1 Like

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by kings59: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2020
nahzyla:

And Nigerians are still importing from China like fools.

Let me just tell you more.

When you import from China, your goods doesn't come directly to your shop without being checked.

When it reaches the Chinese border, it would be checked and re packed.

When the container reaches Nigeria's border, it would be checked also and re packed. When it reaches the importer's company, it would be checked again.

After all these checking, then the owner of the Goods would be called to come and clear it.

So, don't reason that way I know you are reasoning.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by kings59: 2:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Obiaksnews:
From the look of things, it's high time countries of the world quarantine China i.e do not let any flight from China into your country as well as not allowing any flight go into China also. I know it's a very rash decision, but it's better for the other parts of the world to be preserved than for everybody to become infected.

All what you just typed can be put in a single word.

Let us be "Circumspect "
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Dmanky(m): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kevinsamba:
According to research, it is long overdue for another pandemic outbreak as it usually happens after every 30 to 35 years

The difference in years for that of Ebola, SARS, contradicts ur premise, which means is false. They something about this specie of Virus called Corona.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by jubrilELsudan: 3:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
DAYS OF TRIBULATION IS HERE.

REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE.

Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by berbs: 3:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kevinsamba:
According to research, it is long overdue for another pandemic outbreak as it usually happens after every 30 to 35 years
U seem to be high on Coke. When was Ebola detected?
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by ceaser: 3:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
akindele91:
Abeg make una dey help me pray for jet lee and Jackie chan make d virus nor reach their side ooo because they are my best Chinese actors

Jet Li, though resident in the US, is battling with cancer already.

Jackie Chan is also resident in the US.
Re: Corona Virus Is Airborne. Infections Occur Through Aerosol Transmission by Obiaksnews: 3:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hope you know the meaning of the word you just used ?
kings59:

All what you just typed can be put in a single word.

Let us be "Circumspect "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria / Painful Growth At The Back Of My Neck (Graphic Photo) / How To Cure Premature expulsion And Satisfy Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.