Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me (8370 Views)

Betrayal: My Friend Went Ahead To Date A Guy That Was Wooing Me / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Really funny how things can go awry in relationships these days. So I have this school boyfriend whom I visited, spend the weekend, I have a female friend in the lodge too. So his bestfriend, now in Califonia, came visiting and surprisingly my boyfriend started telling him how active I was In bed, that I love the act so much, his friend was like "really that fine girl, can I have my share of the nation's cake and my guy said yes that he can go ahead"
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:42am On Feb 10, 2020
Unknown to them I was right at his window side listening to all their gossips, I was shocked and embarrassed. Fast forward to a day later his friend actually came to me, acting nice and closer. I already know what he wanted so I decided to play along to spite my arrogant boyfriend. We became very fund of each other, always spending time together but we didn't have sex though I made it appear so to my Bf so he can go huge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:43am On Feb 10, 2020
transformer. As expected he became jealous and started fighting with his friend, begging me to tell him what he must have Really funny how things can go awry in relationships these days. So I have this school boyfriend whom I visited, spend the weekend, I have a female friend in the lodge too. So his bestfriend, now in Califonia, came visiting and surprisingly my boyfriend started telling him how active I was In bed, that I love the act so much
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Skmoda360(m): 6:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Modified.....op your story looks fake to me .....

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:45am On Feb 10, 2020
So his friend was like "really that fine girl, can I have my share of the nation's cake and my guy said yes that he can go ahead" Unknown to them I was right at his window side listening to all their gossips, I was shocked and embarrassed. Fast forward to a day later his friend actually came to me, acting nice and closer.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Petyprincess(f): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2020
This is definitely not real!! The story sounds somehow.

9 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by SUPERPACK: 6:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Always choose your friends wisely. His statements shows that he has no long term plan for you. He only like your bedmatic skills.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:46am On Feb 10, 2020
I already knew what he wanted so I decided to play along to spite my arrogant boyfriend. We became very fund of each other, always spending time together but we didn't have sex though I made it appear so to my Bf so he can go huge transformer. As expected he became jealous and started fighting with his friend, begging me to tell him what he must have did wrong. After much pleading, I later told him how I overheard him telling his friend how much of a LovePeddler I am
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:47am On Feb 10, 2020
and how he can go have his share. He was shocked!!! Couldn't defend himself, was just confused and stammering... I told him am no longer interested in him but his friend. Come and see where a nigga started to cry like a baby, but I felt no pity for him. After a month of dating his friend (fake dating) he traveled to Calif USA, Without telling his so called best friend but told me, so am contemplating if I should go back to my boyfriend or move on. I need a matured advice please.
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 6:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
Very real, happening as we speak, it's unbelievable right?
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Skmoda360(m): 6:51am On Feb 10, 2020
Honeydenz:
and how he can go have his share. He was shocked!!! Couldn't defend himself, was just confused and stammering... I told him am no longer interested in him but his friend. Come and see where a nigga started to cry like a baby, but I felt no pity for him. After a month of dating his friend (fake dating) he traveled to Calif USA, Without telling his so called best friend but told me, so am contemplating if I should go back to my boyfriend or move on. I need a matured advice please.
Has he really begged you as in "real begging" not this crocodile tears style of begging.. ?

If he truly begs you...give him one last chance cuz I know deep down you have already forgiven him. undecided

Inside life.......
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by iPrevail(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Y'all stupid

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Ologundudu2020: 6:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Movie script.... Oya spread mad let read

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by okpalaAnambra: 6:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Petyprincess:
It was copied..she's not even pasting it well grin cheesy

12 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by okpalaAnambra: 6:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Ologundudu2020:
Movie script.... Oya spread mad let read
She's not even smart..not copying well

7 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Ologundudu2020: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2020
iPrevail:
Y'all stupid
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by espn(m): 6:58am On Feb 10, 2020
Honeydenz:
fake dating...you are not as serious as both guys too...
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Parrie(m): 7:01am On Feb 10, 2020
okay, make i book small space before ur boifriend will start crying again
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by dykedarlyn(m): 7:50am On Feb 10, 2020
There is nothin like ‘fake dating”; aunty you had sex with the friend simple

5 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Georgekyrian(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2020
Ehn ehn

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Georgekyrian(m): 7:57am On Feb 10, 2020
Yes accept him please, sometimes we guys are fond of that shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2020
He gave you out to his friend OK
One day he will give you out to ritualist as well.

You beta leave that yeye pickin
What a hehehe
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Escodeb(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Start dating the Cali best friend that is if he is a citizen. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by walex2(m): 8:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Honeydenz:
transformer. As expected he became jealous and started fighting with his friend, begging me to tell him what he must have Really funny how things can go awry in relationships these days. So I have this school boyfriend whom I visited, spend the weekend, I have a female friend in the lodge too. So his bestfriend, now in Califonia, came visiting and surprisingly my boyfriend started telling him how active I was In bed, that I love the act so much
Olosho ���

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Honeydenz(f): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

It was copied..she's not even pasting it well grin cheesy
It wasnt copied Mr man, I couldn't post everything at once cos they said it too long, summit didn't show again only attachments
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by EmmySparky(m): 9:12am On Feb 10, 2020
An average Naija girl wat else do they know...sex sex sex...no sense of drive or self development instead it's just to attach themselves to some nigga to suck nutrients from like a hook worm...SMH

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by NiklauseFred(m): 9:41am On Feb 10, 2020
Ok we have heard you undecided

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2020
Eventually, None of them will marry you either ways, get has much benefits as you can and move on, you have broken the guy code already, you shouldn't have dragged this for too long. At first your boyfriend doesn't love you that was why he wanted his best friend to try his luck. But God gave you a sign and opportunity to make things right, you couldn't have played smart by denying his friend and tell your boyfriend about his intention. It would have made him trust you more and once he can trust you, he can love you. move on .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 10, 2020
You see him as your "boyfriend" but he is your love-vendor. Your boyfriend = your love-vendor. He will Soon put you up for auction. wink
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2020
justnock:
You see him as your "boyfriend" but he is your love-vendor. Your boyfriend = your love-vendor. He will Soon put you up for auction. wink
I meant P.I.M.P. Not love-vendor. C'mon Nairaland! Stop changing my words nau cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
It goes to show how cheap you are.
Why won't he make a deal with a someone to sleep with you? When you give yourself so cheaply to him.

Im ashamed of some of our ladies these. Simple chastity they can't keep. Now see how the men are viewing you? Public property. Hm..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Break Record Of Nigeria Biggest Endowment Ever Seen. / . / Things I Learnt Frm Co-habitting Wth Nkechi For Two Years 2009-2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.