Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? (5880 Views)

My Boyfriend Gives me and my Girls 2Million to Spend in the Club. GET A GOOD MAN / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2019
grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by SweetBuns(f): 10:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
How much for one month?

13 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
why give her 1m wen u can cheat on her free of charge?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
You don't need to pay, you can go on. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Stupid boyfriend
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
Be gone hoe, be gone and never return.

3 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by delishpot: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2019
Shior! The thing wey the average man dey do anyhow still dey beat or maja the wife ontop if she dare talk?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Women can cheat ehn! I don fvck people wives and people girlfriends tier. grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Women can cheat ehn! I don fvck people wives and people girlfriends tier. grin

Dont do people's wives o. Single or just maybe widows. Karma is a Butch.

2 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by marvel2011(m): 3:32am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=OgogoroFreak post=79339385]Women can cheat ehn! I don fvck people wives and people girlfriends tier. grin[/Great Achiever of the year 2019. More grease to your tool.

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by sparog(m): 4:32am On Jun 15, 2019
It beats my imagination how you folks come up with these silly questions.

I see questions like this on Twitter a lot

grin

4 Likes

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jun 15, 2019
PLEASE, what’s CHEATING..??
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by mu2sa2: 6:45am On Jun 15, 2019
EVILFOREST:
PLEASE, what’s CHEATING..??
Good question bro. Husband and wife is understandable. But boyfriend and girlfriend - cheating doesn't apply here.
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Kehcsc(m): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2019
SweetBuns:
How much for one month?
30 Milli shocked
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by etrange: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Only the first comment got the joke. Others are either being too serious or just looking for an avenue to bash women as usual even though the cheat in the joke is s guy.

@OP, if I were a lady, I wouldn't leave such man till I'm ready to get married to my Mr Right. Such money making machines are rare!

1 Like

Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by anochuko01(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2019
etrange:
Only the first comment got the joke. Others are either being too serious or just looking for an avenue to bash women as usual even though the cheat in the joke is s guy.

There are jokes meant for intelligent people. One doesnt need to become stupid to flow with a joke. Thats why many people dont use twitter. Same reason why some people wouldnt watch nickelodeon or other western comedy show
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by DennickSoftman: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
SweetBuns:
How much for one month?

Chaiii may God add more sense to the plenty sense you already have. If him fit pay for one year self, make him pay carry go.
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by deanoffaculty: 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
grin
I'll gladly accept it and even draw a monthly roster for him on his cheating pursuit. I will also use it as a prayer point in church ''Holy ghost fire, remove every obstacle on his way for him to always cheat on me and give me 1M everyday''
30M is not bad for monthly income.
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Michelle55: 11:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Please honey can you increase it to 6 months? Tomorrow won't be enough for you na smiley You know you last longer than buhari ear problem in bed, so as a good gf(that I am) kindly use tomorrow to prep for the D-day while you can use 6months to harness your cheating ability.
PS: to the ladies out there, let us always see a good business opportunity outta every situation thrown at us, no need to threaten him with fire and brimstone just because he wants to cheat cheesy Instead open current account for bank and save every millions he pays you each day for cheating grin Case closed!!
There's an igbo adage that says you can't be poor and at same time be a witch na
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Be gone hoe, be gone and never return.

You are a person of really strict principles grin May God be with your husband grin
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Michelle55:
Please honey can you increase it to 6 months? Tomorrow won't be enough for you na smiley You know you last longer than buhari ear problem in bed, so as a good gf(that I am) kindly use tomorrow to prep for the D-day while you can use 6months to harness your cheating ability.
PS: to the ladies out there, let us always see a good business opportunity outta every situation thrown at us, no need to threaten him with fire and brimstone just because he wants to cheat cheesy Instead open current account for bank and save every millions he pays you each day for cheating grin Case closed!!
There's an igbo adage that says you can't be poor and at same time be a witch na
lmao...Michelle u too like money oooo...chai...it's B...I deactivated my account. this is a new one...abeg no cast me for here o...if u need further details just say n I go beep u...how have u been?
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Michelle55: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
DominusPrime:

lmao...Michelle u too like money oooo...chai...it's B...I deactivated my account. this is a new one...abeg no cast me for here o...if u need further details just say n I go beep u...how have u been?
been doing well and you.. Holla me biko cheesy I can't fit cast you, you sef know na
Re: Your Boyfriend Gives You This, Will You Allow Him? by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Michelle55:
been doing well and you.. Holla me biko cheesy I can't fit cast you, you sef know na
lol...sure thing dear

(1) (Reply)

See Nigeria's Most Feminine Looking Male, He's Very Pretty. / Best Compliment You Have Gotten From An Opposite Sex / Bleu Film Act Of Love 6 || Latest Nollywood Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.