Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage (820 Views)

"I Admire Tiwasavage Alot" Said A Nairaland / "Video" Lady Breaks Down In Tears As Boyfriend Ends Relationship Of 7 Years Aft / “men Will Come And Go” Zari Hassan Ends Relationship With Diamond Platnumz-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage by Djpaparazy(m): 7:19am On Feb 10, 2020
Reports we are picking up has it that Nigerian superstars Tiwa Savage and Wizkid have finally brought their love relationship to an end.
[img]https://1.bp..com/-5HVVwzHyXUA/XkDyWWNXE5I/AAAAAAAAAKQ/wetay5a3d_wOIlpWTZTZpHhXCbY9Sip2QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/Tiwa-Savage-Wizkid-696x392.jpg[/img]
According to the source, Wizkid was reportedly reluctant to wish Tiwa a Happy Birthday when she clocked 40-years some three(3) days ago thus on Wednesday, February 5.

The source adds that the Oluwo of Iwoland has declared his intention to marry Tiwa after meeting at a Marlian Conference earlier this year which puts an end to any possible union between the two big Nigerian artists.

Wizkid apparently after learning of this new development, decided to keep his distance.

Read more at: http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/02/enter-starboy-wizkid-ends-relationship.html?m=1
Re: Wizkid Ends Relationship With Tiwasavage by deewhydoski(m): 7:21am On Feb 10, 2020
Their problem

(1) (Reply)

Join Whatsapp Group On How To Make. Fat Burner Slimming Powder Breast And Hips / I Discovered That A 25 Year Old Lady With No Kid Is A Disgrace To Womanhood / Is Being Rich Now Needed Before Starting A Relationship Nowadays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.