Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? (26398 Views)

Is Sex Really Mandatory In A Relationship? / Can A Mother Of Five Children Still Enjoy Sex, Really?! / Do Relationships Without Sex Really Work??........and Is It Healthy?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2023
Many people have happy, fulfilling, healthy
romantic relationships without having sex
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on
your personal beliefs, physical desires, and
the nature of your relationship.

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

And it certainly isn’t a sign that your partner
doesn’t love or value you!

This is my humble opinion though, tell us what you think nairalanders?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by shagasha: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's your choice nigga

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by BoboNogoDie: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2023
It's not compulsory and dating couples shouldn't engage in it, BECAUSE IT'S A SIN!

UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND BEING A SINNER...
UNLESS YOU'RE DATING A GIRL WHO'S NO LONGER A VIRGIN.
THE MOMENT GIRLS LOOSE THEIR VIRGINITY, THEY SEE SEX AS A TOOL TO USE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT...
A guy who practices no-sex with a SLÚT (girls with bodycount more 2) is the greatest fool of the century.

99.9% of times, while you're respecting yourself, respecting her request not to engage in sex and While you're keeping her for marriage, SOME OTHER DUDES WILL BE DIGGING HER BACK TO BACK. Girls with ex and multiple ex are the most wasteful, senseless and stressful to dating. You can NEVER trust them.

A girl who's no longer a virgin don't have a right to set rules of no sex in this relationship or no sex before marriage.

If you want your choice of no sex to be respected, KEEP YOUR VIRTUOUS! KEEP YOURSELF A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE.

Virginity is the greatest and the most valuable gift a girl can give to any guy but unfortunately, most girls of this generation have lost it to:
Indomie and fanta
Netflix and chills
Ice and pizza
Birthday gift
Valentine gift etc.
You can give a lot of men your Love, children, marriages etc, BUT YOU CAN ONLY GIVE ONE MAN YOUR VIRGINITY.

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by orisa37: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2023
You are "JOBOYO".
LOVE IS LIVE ON VERITABLE ESSENCE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2023
lipsrsealed
Every Nigha has his own choice.....

Back then ,I didn't see it as a MUST............

But, something really changed me...

Then again,I just remembered how I kept my cool with my ex for over 7 years, maintaining the NO-SEX type of relationship.... But las las,na another guyman help me deflower the banny for free of charge.....

So these days,once you cross my path as a banny,you should expect steady wiping and banging undecided

145 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Abifarin16: 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
You are right. However majority of us have poisoned and corrupted ideas/views about relationships.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by siofra(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
She has the right to do whatever she wants with her body

Fūck you and your stupid thread angry

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by slawomir: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Hell yes anyday anytime twice on Sunday

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by sofiscatedmoron: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
grin
Sex and money is not compulsory,it's optional,,, my man

Just like asking a pastors if money is compulsory in church , is optional my man

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Una no dey tire for JAMB questions?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Adekunle813: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Nah you know, check my signature kiss

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Oyindamolah: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
I'll summarise.

Anita is a virgin and wants to remain so until her wedding night like most ladies.

James wants to marry a virgin as a wife. He thinks they fall from the sky on their wedding day like most men.

James can't date a lady without wanting to smash her like most men.

If all men act like James and most women don't act like Anita, no man will marry a virgin wife.

Ceteris paribus.

No not really,

If you don’t live off a guys earning and hard work, then you owe him nothing - Fact 101.

If you do then start paying small small.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by tydi(m): 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2023
Somethings are necessities to life and you can't change or do nothing about it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by DanielPat01: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Having sex before marriage is a sin against God and man. No matter how we paint it.

As a matter of fact 99% of people that did it are slaves to devilish lust. I'm in my house come and beat me. grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by OBTOREPA(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

There are many reasons why people don’t want to, or don’t, have sex. However, this doesn’tmean that the relationship will be unhealthy.

For singles NO
For married YES

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Stephaniegold(f): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by GanagiBitrus: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
For Christians, NO
For Others, NO or YES.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Nwodosis(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
The driving force to a relationship is sex, without sex in a relationship, the relationship is just an aquitance and yet to be confirmed as a relationship.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Saifullah01: 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
Hmm
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by donziller(m): 2:42pm On Aug 13, 2023
That is the main goal, no sex no relationship

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Majorbankz007: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Omo

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by seunlayi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
Yes, in marriage

4 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Houseofglam7(f): 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
To each their own

👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯👩🏽‍🦯
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Mossadd: 2:43pm On Aug 13, 2023
IamKizzbrown10:
with their partners.

It ultimately depends on

sex make relationship stronger, if you are not dating a virgin there is high chance that your partner will be getting sex elsewhere.there was a time I believe in non sex relationship unknown to me that my babe dey give free pussy to another guy while I was forming holy guy that want to have sex on our marriage night lol but the nigga no dey do relationship without sex again that thing na big scam

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Zonefree(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Very much compulsory and essential.

I cannot wholeheartedly love a woman without first having coitus with her.

The importance of sex in relationship and marriage shouldn't be underestimated.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Btruth: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
🤔
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Do you buy a car without testing it?

5 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by tydi(m): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2023
Stephaniegold:
Yes

Ashawo dey your eye
Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by GboyegaD(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
No. Their religious, moral, and personal beliefs should be sufficient to guide them.

8 Likes

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Miravik900(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
It's not compulsory and dating couples shouldn't engage in it. UNLESS YOU'RE DATING A GIRL WHO'S NO LONGER A VIRGIN.
THE MOMENT GIRLS LOOSES THEIR VIRGINITY, THE SEE SEX AS A TOOL TO USE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT.
A guy who practices no-sex with a SLÚT (girls with bodycount more 2) is the greatest fool of the century.

99.9% of times, while you're respecting yourself, respecting her request not to engage in sex and While you're keeping for marriage, SOME OTHER DUDES WILL BE DIGGING HER BACK TO BACK.

A girl who's no longer a virgin don't her a right to set rules of no sex in this relationship or no sex before marriage.

If you want your choice of no sex to be respected, KEEP YOUR VIRTUOUS! KEEP YOURSELF A VIRGIN UNTIL MARRIAGE.

Redpiller grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Chetas81(m): 2:45pm On Aug 13, 2023
All this bingo should stop rubbish post on nairaland, ashewo men and women every corner of Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Sex Really Compulsory In A Relationship? by Miravik900(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2023
meobizy:
Una no dey tire for JAMB questions?

Ask your nne

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Types Of Guys You Shouldn’t Be With In 2019 / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / Ex-girlfriend Caught Trying To Use Charms To Wipe Out Her Ex-lover’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.