Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed (57426 Views)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by drizzymtbee(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
This country is full of deceit we don't know who is saying the truth or not... undecidedThis country is full of deceit we don't know who is saying the truth or not...

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by StrikeBack(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
embarassed
I have given up on this country so no need to be surprised
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Derring: 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
Stupid peeps, that's there detention center.
My friend was held their early dis year.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
We did not expect you to confirm the picture.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by kmc009: 8:05am On Feb 11, 2020
The public demand picture/view of your office to clarify is truly the building is yours, certainly this doesn't look like police station to us, it is truly your office for illegal extortion.....One day una cup for full.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by anonimi: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
In other words, that place could be a fake/illegal detention center where they will first extort from those guys, perhaps those who did not comply will be charged to court.

What you have said above is impossible under Major General Muhammadu Buhari's democratic administration of ZERO corruption.
Impossible.
Please repeat after me- IMPOSSIBLE. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by NigeriaBam: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
grin Let See the Original Picture.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by kmc009: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
The public demand picture/view of your office to clarify if truly the building is yours, certainly this doesn't look like police station to us, it is truly your office for illegal extortion.....One day una cup for full.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by idonhammer: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
Na man you be bro.

Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Sonnobax15(m): 8:07am On Feb 11, 2020
grin As clear as the video,bubu puppets still have the boldness to deny it..
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by anonimi: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Derring:
Stupid peeps, that's there detention center.
My friend was held their early dis year.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Riele(f): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
kmc009:
Mugu

I don't share your view . Simple .

Why resort to name calling ?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by lequama10: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.
okay...
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Amumaigwe: 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

You no shout Sai Baba again? Good morning.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by IamMichaels: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Efcc.. Always using the south to show their might, see how degrading they've turned "alleged" fraudsters to as if they're already been convicted of the crime.. I weep.. Seriously I weep for my country
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Afolabimills(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

Amen

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by IranianSea: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2020
References:
Reactions.....
It's high time we southerns youth stand up to this oppression from all this Northern government agencies. How come EFCC, SARS and all behaves as if they are above above the law cuz they can't try this shit in the north. Why arresting only southerns? Lord Luggage! May almighty God shall punish you more in that grave you're laying dead for joining us together. For real if we ain't together, I will never step hausa/ Fulani country for any reason.

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by LZAA: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Looks like ebenezar2020 wrote the statement for efcc grin grin grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback iammo metaphysical blackking98

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by israelmao(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
You can't use weak defence to knock out pictorial or audiovisual evidence.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I believe it is fake too .

People coming up with fake news to tarnish EFCC's image .
You are saying this because your father is among the corrupt efcc that are collecting illegal money from boys

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by anonimi: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
subtlemee:
in Nigeria even if you are caught with your hand in the jar you can still say it's fake and photoshopped and people will blindly believe you

thank God for social media

Griezwoman:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he doesn't know the technology used in the making of Governor Ganduje dollar bribery videos

President Buhari said his administration, cannot prosecute people without following due process unlike his military days.

Watch the video here and see how the audience reacted.

https://zenithnaija.com/moment-buhari-refuted-having-knowledge-of-how-gandujes-bribery-videos-were-made/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8517221_20190116223709_jpeg7ed2fffdaf987a76a140b3e329abf078

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529890_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 11, 2020
subtlemee:
in Nigeria even if you are caught with your hand in the jar you can still say it's fake and photoshopped and people will blindly believe you

thank God for social media
You have said it all. It doesn't matter the caliber of evidence, be it video or pictures, everything can be denied, and you know the funny part? NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 8:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Funny how so many people are asking the EFCC to show a real picture of their office/detention as proof. That's such a childish and dumb request, the EFCC can simply provide a picture of a nice looking serviced apartment and claim that's their office.

When a person makes an accusation, the onus is on the accuser to provide evidence that proves his accusation is real, and not the other way around. Its only when the accuser has provided implicating evidence that the accused may be obliged to respond meaningfully.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by kbabawilia(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
O.M.G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Savagethe21st(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Certainly the will deny,this ones were just a source for extortion and free nonsalary money...maybe those boys are just ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Kingrefreshed: 8:20am On Feb 11, 2020
References:
With respect to the news that appeared on the thread below,

https://www.nairaland.com/5679447/how-people-packed-efcc-office#86537139

The EFCC has reacted and denied the pictures.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1226966059384737793?s=19

My problem is not with EFCC or anything. My major problem na this so called educated youths who believe everything this useless APC agencies say.

I will involve Odumeji for una matter.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Lordjb: 8:22am On Feb 11, 2020
That's not EFCC detention office in Porthacourt.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Destom: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
We did not expect you to confirm the picture.
[/s]
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by edo3(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

U av said it all.. We d southerners should wake up now or never.. I had an encounter wt bunch of policemen recently,,I can tell u they are not human beings.. They can cohort lies against u just to proof a point. Its a pity.. The moment they succeeded in putting in their cells,, ur right is gone..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.