Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed (57425 Views)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by abes(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Search EFCC Port Harcourt on Google map, for a start, observe the roof colour and compare it with the one on the alleged pictures. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Lordjb: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Meeyankee:

You are saying this because your father is among the corrupt efcc that are collecting illegal money from boys
that's not EFCC office in Porthacourt. Those pictures are fake.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Lordjb: 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
abes:
Search EFCC Port Harcourt on Google map, for a start, observe the roof colour and compare it with the one on the alleged pictures. Don't believe everything you see on the internet.
true, it's not their office.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by conscienceman4(m): 8:26am On Feb 11, 2020
But it looks exactly like efcc office. The side where the bring detainees from when they are about to be bailed.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:28am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.
[/s]
All these keyboard warriors!
Oga if EFCC catch you, na your type go first they beg ask for settlement!
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by YorubaLord: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Destom:
[s][/s]

NkitaAla! How far na?

NgadaAwo... wetin dey? grin
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Germi9: 8:30am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.
Drinks please!!!
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Godsent79873: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Adakintroy2: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

Sharap you be theif. If them like them pack una for cage or one car boot. Una Don earn am.

Shea dem Don ban us from u.s terrorism and scam are part of the underline reasons.

See your mouth like small thing like Internet fraud.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by trilobite: 8:40am On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
Funny how so many people are asking the EFCC to show a real picture of their office/detention as proof. That's such a childish and dumb request, the EFCC can simply provide a picture of a nice looking serviced apartment and claim that's their office.

When a person makes an accusation, the onus is on the accuser to provide evidence that proves his accusation is real, and not the other way around. Its only when the accuser has provided implicating evidence that the accused may be obliged to respond meaningfully.

cheesy cheesy This one defended and attacked with two paragraphs without knowing it. People and English.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Slymonster(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
israelmao:
You can't use weak defence to knock out pictorial or audiovisual evidence.

Lol are you sure? Because your president once said he doesn't know the technology that was use in Umar Ganduje video dollar stealing and morons also believe him. More like saying when you catch a thief on CCTV camera and he denies that is not him.
Efcc can also say that and people will foolishly believe because of illiteracy.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by jamace(m): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Lies last long in the mouth of those who value them. lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 11, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
In other words, that place could be a fake/illegal detention center where they will first extort from those guys, perhaps those who did not comply will be charged to court.
Bail set at 500k-5m depending on who. Efcc indeed.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Psoul(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2020
I have the video
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
trilobite:

cheesy cheesy This one defended and attacked with two paragraphs without knowing it. People and English.
I wasnt defending anyone; too bad you couldnt figure that out despite your self acclaimed English prowess. Why should I defend inhumane treatment of people by rogue officials?

I was only pointing out the folly in asking Efcc to provide evidence that the picture wasnt their office. #CommonSense101 - You cant accuse a person and then turn around and start asking them to provide evidence. The accuser should have provided something more implicating than a random compound picture; that way the efcc wouldnt be able to deny.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by EagleSquare1(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Very ‘Stwrong’ words here. But I can understand your anger. It is very disheartening when man displays inhumanity to fellow humans. Why is peace so elusive round and about the world?

Hedonisst:

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by IduNaOba: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

Noooooooo everybody should encourage efcc
One ụna go realize the importance of IPOB
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Denn(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2020
abes:

Detention Centre is not always in the main office complex.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by jacoik(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Hedonisst:

God will forever bless you for these comments bro. It so painful that we the south is so docile I swear? Bro you will never die Young but live to see your children children
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by trilobite: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
I wasnt defending anyone; too bad you couldnt figure that out despite your self acclaimed English prowess. Why should I defend inhumane treatment of people by rogue officials?

I was only pointing out the folly in asking Efcc to provide evidence that the picture wasnt their office. #CommonSense101 - You cant accuse a person and then turn around and start asking them to provide evidence. The accuser should have provided something more implicating than a random compound picture; that way the efcc wouldnt be able to deny.

But the EFCC hasn't disproven it as a "random compound picture". You see your folly? You're carrying a blade not realizing it is pointing at you.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by michoim(m): 9:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Pictures from PDP
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Caymen: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
We did not expect you to confirm the picture.
[/s]
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Caymen: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:

NkitaAla! How far na?

NgadaAwo... wetin dey? grin
[/s]
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Godwin2am(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
efcc keep bleep Nigerians and nobody petition them, most of these boy they arrest for fraudulent act ...where's evidence from their victim that they were scammed? even it wrong let there be a legal backing and not just because you are efcc....that's lawlessness

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by cococandy(f): 9:29am On Feb 11, 2020
But what’s that place?
Even if EFCC doesn’t own that place, they might know something about it
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 9:31am On Feb 11, 2020
trilobite:

But the EFCC hasn't disproven it as a "random compound picture". You see your folly? You're carrying a blade not realizing it is pointing at you.
Your much touted English skills seem to be failing you by the second. Efcc has already said the picture isnt their office and that it's a fake and misleading picture. The efcc doesnt even have to disprove anything cos there's no evidence that that is their office. How exactly do these emotion-driven outbursts on this thread "its a lie! Its a lie" prove that the picture is efcc office?

Like I said before, I'm not an efcc staff and have no benefit fighting for them (cos I know that's what your brain thinks, you see everything as an 'us vs them' battle). I wasnt defending anybody in my earlier post, I was only expressing shock at how humans like yourself have replaced common sense with emotions and sentiments.

It's meaningless to just post a picture of a detention centre and claim it is efcc office, and then start asking efcc to disprove it. It's even more meaningless and ridiculous when a mob of people jump in and start saying, "yes! It is truly efcc office, they are lying!"

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Ecoplexus: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2020
abes:

It bears some similarities with this marked building in their compound.

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by abes(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Ecoplexus:

It bears none.
From the alleged picture, observe the shape of the fence, the shop-like building sharing the fence, the road then the bush/trees.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Truthbites: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Efcc animals in human skin
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by shogsman(m): 9:49am On Feb 11, 2020
UdyOgwoUde:
In other words, that place could be a fake/illegal detention center where they will first extort from those guys, perhaps those who did not comply will be charged to court.
You head get oil jare,this folks crying foul are just indirectly sympathetic in favor of crime,they are the same people hailing naira Marley and mompha etc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Truthbites: 9:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Ecoplexus:

Thanks to Oyibos, una do well for technology. These animals can't oppress us again. Thanks ECOplexus. The world has advanced. U lie, we show u ur building. Efcc must be scrapped for lying. Those boys there na people children. If the country do well, them for nor do fraud. Buhari is supposed to be the one in that enclosure alongside his clone n zombies
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by shogsman(m): 9:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Germi9:

Drinks please!!!
Yahoo boys association, by their words we shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Accused Of Killing Agulu Youths In Anambra & Using Church To Cover Up / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.