Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) (111871 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by dannex4adx(m): 3:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

I have it in mind to do my own under a volcano.
safe journey in advance. ���
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by noisy45(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.
We no go see your ashes gather
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Fhemmmy: 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mamawater and Papawater with water guests . . . . .Nice one!
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by tweakdude1: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

You should be charged for attempting suicide theoretically grin
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Jblaze1: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sun re oooo grin grin grin grin grin

czarr:
Amazing.

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by psalmuelwater(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
SifonAbasi:
This is how people invite marine spirit into their homes. Trouble de sleep yanga de wake am.
Typical Nigerian
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Vikky014:
Hahahaha honestly. their way tire me.
what do u expect from people who worry less about basic amenities and meal? they go all length to explore anything explorable.

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Kokoebapluse(m): 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mamin water is watching,
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
These oyibo should be very careful
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by tiyejoor: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dem go born mammy water
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
If this happen in Nigeria ,people will say they belong to the marine kingdom and they will be excommunicated from churches and mosques
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by obazie(m): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Can this be done in nigerias poluted waters? Never
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by biggy26: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=czarr post=86548755]Amazing.
I have it in mind to do my own under a volcano. [/quote In other words, hell, abi?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by KutePosh(f): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nawa o. It's their best way of avoiding too much guests

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Metaphor ;Direct Comparison I guess .

***Ocean of love ***

It makes no sense
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Opiletool(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

I was about rushing to attack you, until I read the ending part.... What figure of speech did you just use?

It's pun.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

No .

Simile uses "as" and "like" not metaphor

You can make your research

wehdone done literature womangrin

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bambambiglo:

It makes no sense

That's because you've got a faulty brain dear .
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

That's because you've got a faulty brain dear .

You have no sense
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bambambiglo:

You have no sense

Maybe I don't .

Now , run along Boy

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by FIDELISFIDECENT: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
What else to do with money?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Maybe I don't .

Now , run along Boy
Most of your replies these days seem to sound arrogant
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:

Most of your replies these days seem to sound arrogant

He disrespected me first . I'm sure you took notice of that .

My reply have always been arrogant to those who choose to insult me .

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by gbemishile: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
And in less than one year u file for divorce
Mtcheeeew.
Latest maga now na John Peter's wey pay 200k of panel Anderson debt in 12 days old marriage.
After paying 200k,the woman talk say she need to to evaluate whether she make right choice.after paying 200k,in 12 days
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

He disrespected me first . I'm sure you took notice of that .

My reply have always been arrogant to those who choose to insult me .

Now you're saying that I choose to insult u?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by mikeapollo: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is how marine spirits possess some people!
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
FarFromAverage:
[/b]
Now you're saying that I choose to insult u?

Have you insulted me before ?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Maybe I don't .

Now , run along Boy

Fuck_you bítch
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Gbonyin: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm thinking personification.
setobaba:

I was about rushing to attack you, until I read the ending part.... What figure of speech did you just use?

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Have you insulted me before ?
Do you want me to? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day