Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) (111863 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by NigeriaBam: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
cry
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Tapout(m): 10:31am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Metaphor ;Direct Comparison I guess .

***Ocean of love ***

nice dp ... for a moment i thought that was some foreign country, then on a closer look..i saw Sterling Towers.....cool stuff tho cool
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by paix(m): 10:32am On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

I have it in mind to do my own under a volcano.
Do you want to start warming up for the hereafter?

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Badgers14: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

That will be a story grin grin

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by celeiyke: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2020
Ndi ara
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by sosospence(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Godsproxy:
If shark comes and swallow them now, they will blame fillage pipu. lipsrsealed
They don't believe in village people over there.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by chirado(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Wow lovely

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by czarr(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Afrikween:
not under but we will do it inside the volcano when it's erupting.
Abi?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Hespee93: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:
Lord I need all these money

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale urgently
Asking price 45k
Location Abeokuta

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Very clean samsung S8plus is also available

Configurations.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by obiekunie2: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

***Ocean of love ***

metaphor with a nice blend of prose. . .

and your critics said u dont read your book undecided

while you are actually one of those brilliant types that lead others astray by pretending you dont read but in exams you clear all your papers.

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by collinometricx: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
SifonAbasi:
This is how people invite marine spirit into their homes. Trouble de sleep yanga de wake am.

Africa ways of thinking
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by setobaba: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Hespee93:

Configurations.
6GRAM
64G Rom
HOTSPOT
BACK UP 6HRS
Window 10
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
my mariage will we done in the air base on the Esan boi wey i be... while reception follows immediately under the sea... those pple wey dey pl
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Sundaycomputer: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2020
My own will be in hellfire by 2019

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by nomenclature(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

***Ocean of love ***
Metaphor involves the use of "like" and "as" .you didn't use any so you are wrong
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
obiekunie2:

metaphor with a nice blend of prose. . .

and your critics said u dont read your book undecided

while you are actually one of those brilliant types that lead others astray by pretending you dont read but in exams you clear all your papers.

tongue
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Coldie(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Why is it that Seas abroad and Nigerian seas always colour different.

Look how clean there oceans are
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2020
nomenclature:

Metaphor involves the use of "like" and "as" .you didn't use any so you are wrong

No .

Simile uses "as" and "like" not metaphor

You can make your research
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by pastorcyrus(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
Explorers:
There are adventurous couples out there who prefer to have their wedding on their terms, without the pressures of a normal traditional wedding.

Over the years, we have witnessed dozens of ever-evolving wedding styles that match the personalities of our couples.

Only reaffirming our belief that these days you can really do whatever you want, anywhere you want.

The officials heads out for the ceremony 32ft below the surface.

https://www.boredpanda.com/underwater-weddings-photography-artandstorystudio/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
People may not understand, they are probably from the water spirit and they unionized their marriage from their root,the spiritual truly controls the physical
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by ojaysam25(m): 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
won't not be surprise if others plan their own 3feet under the gutter....oyinbo and their useless modus vivendi
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Iamfisherman1(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2020
For your stockfish at wholesale price contact iamchimannaekwe@gmail.com or call 0815 094 9817
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Kamacatchu(m): 10:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I love this .

Perfect time to forcefully remove his oxygen mask and drown him in my ocean of love .

� � � chaii .u dey Mara LMFAO
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

I can learn here too... Few people are quoting its metaphor already.... That's nairaland for you
Na wahala smiley thumbs up!
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by NnamdiN: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2020
I wont even enter uber boat
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Okphanymonygang: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Let them kuku live inside the water oo
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2020
SifonAbasi:
This is how people invite marine spirit into their homes. Trouble de sleep yanga de wake am.
Africans!! arise.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Lizzydonnah(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

Lool
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by flex04(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I love this .

Perfect time to forcefully remove his oxygen mask and drown him in my ocean of love .

i be wn reason you but with this...
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by EMboz(m): 11:05am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Hmm .

How is ocean of love an hyperbole ?
It has to be hyperbole.. “deliberate overstatement of fact”
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Elly1(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2020
Divers at the bottom

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by chukwuibuipob: 11:10am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:
Lord I need all these money

Very clean HP celeron laptop for sale urgently
Asking price 45k
Location Abeokuta

Check my profile for whatapp contact

Very clean samsung S8plus is also available
25k nkoh
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Charmingpet: 11:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Honeymoon should be done there too, Crazy ppl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Friend Who Married Woman With Heavy Front And Back Is Crying Now / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' / Houston Bride Strips To Her Pants, Dances With Husband On Their Wedding Day