Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (38416 Views)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
A repentant jihadist is an oxymoron; these people have signed their oaths in blood, the Government is complicit in this Jihad.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by baratech: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
They should also be releasing repentant yahoo Boys and scammers.... At least they didn't kill anybody

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ud4u: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Go to Nigeria prison, you will see those on condemned roll and lifer on allegations without proof and here terrorist are rehabilitated back to society.

What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by anonymuz(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

shocked This government is so callous & insensitive.So despite the pleas of the poor widows of troops lost to this war, the Nigerian Military & government are still recycling these BH terrorists?

Do you know how many people these killers have send to the other side of life that this evil, wicked & satanic Buhari-led APC regime is releasing them? [b]May it never be well with anyone associated with this government including all the zombies.
[/b]amen

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by 2shure: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
So na kingdom of god abi na animal kingdom we dey. Repentant my foot.i will give all of them short sleeve double. Then i will know how repentant they will remain
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ahukannakate(f): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
This is so bad
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
2shure:
So na kingdom of god abi na animal kingdom we dey. Repentant my foot.i will give all of them short sleeve double. Then i will know how repentant they will remain
.. E be like say na Animal Kingdom bros.

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by gambia(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Base on logistics

DEVIL NO DEY REPENT

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by GermanMelania: 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

I do not pity the North at all. Go and find out this, you can never go to any cell in Nigeria and see a Fulani man their even if he commits murder.

These people will use their hands and destroy the North and Nigeria. The lord is fighting the battle for us but people don't see it that way.

By the time this people are done with the north, we will realize that God has used the Bokoharam to fight our war for us.

Do you see how the Arabs destroyed their cities, during the Arab spring? Almost all the Arab countries we're killing themselves from Egypt to Syria, Yemen Tunisia and many more of them destroyed their Cities and killed the own people while Israel was peace in their country. that was God fighting their battle

Do not cry for the North. The North is gone. The caliphate of Boko haram will overrun them soon.

Why the south will eventually emerge as a new nation without a war. Do not be afraid. Most of their politicians don't step into their villages until drill election year.

They cannot visit their people. The north is gone!

Your reasoning is so clouded by religion. Go and read some history on what started the middle east crisis. How do you take someone's land and bring new people in? Land no de europe them fit use create isreal? Imagine fulanis claiming 6000 years ago thry owned the south and then u.s.a comes in drives out people from your village and created fulfude country. Would you be spoutung the same rubbish? They did same in Liberia but Africans are just more laidback about sharing and were being enslaved in their own land at that time anyways. The returned people pushed back the natives and ran the place. The brits joining nigeria is the reason we are were we are today but you sit here sucking oyinbo preek all day long. Not that i even blame you. Na mungo park and mary the twin saver them de teach for school while ignoring the 12 million that died during the trade or the ills that happened in the congo. All of you will be talking about how blessed the west is when it is your wealth and people they stole. Now they deny us passage (in to their country) as a massive Bleep you after creating such horrible spaces We need an overhaul of the nigerian educational system. These colonial children in charge just need to die abd allow younger people.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by NigeriaBam: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
angry
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by edo3(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
izombie:
You release terrorists but detain people who protest against your government even when the court grants them bail. Guess what? There's nothing we the southerners can do about it.
Yeah nothing oo,, all d security apparatus na dem head am

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Simbrixton(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
jlinkd78:
This is d problem. U catch a hardened criminal all of a sudden he claims he has repented and enrolled into rehabilitation. Cos he is Fulani he will be released back into d society as a repentant Boko Haram or even absorbed into d military. He comes back and continues from where he stopped. Meanwhile Southerners with relatively minor criminal offences are locked up in awaiting trial detention and forgotten. The deceit in this govt is very obvious
kanuri not fulani actually boko haram is more of kanuri boys
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Kdon2: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
baliyubla:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/1-400-repentant-bharam-suspects-released/

Photo of Borno Governor Zulum

In a country where there is absolutely no national data bank to track anyone. Continue decieving yourselves o! Day of reckoning is coming.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by OLAuoc: 10:30am On Feb 11, 2020
And they sentenced Mary sander to death! What a world of justice we live in!! cry

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by SOFTENGR: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86550502:

Jato said most of the persons released were not actually Boko Haram members but were relatives of terrorists or persons found in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If most are not BH, what about the rest that are BH?
If I were you, I would keep off this topic because you will need to dull your brain to defend this anomaly.

7 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by friday2011(m): 10:34am On Feb 11, 2020
baliyubla:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/1-400-repentant-bharam-suspects-released/

Photo of Borno Governor Zulum

They will soon be on there way to Lagos to come and start kiosk /mesuya/meruwa/shoe repairer business, thank God okada no too dey viable for them again, meanwhile somewhere in the east, one CP is looking for proscribed unarmed IPOB members planning to attend there kings burial.

Nigeria.

Once upon a time, there used to be a country called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by crazycrypto710: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
and you want BH to end, this is just sad. It is high time I leave this country.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Sundaycomputer: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
But why
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by davidtemi(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Released bawo...y now.
Ko ni tan lara werey ko ma ku.....
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Malawian(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Racoon:
[s][/s] A friend/relative to a thief/terrorist is also a thief/terrorist.Guilty by association.Meanwhile,
Not even that. If they were just "relatives", why do they need to be "de-radicalized" and "rehabilitated" ? It flies in the face of reasoning.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by kings59: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
A lady killed her husband, she was sentenced to death.

EFCC captures lots of youths and they are held hostage with no release.

Chima stole bread, he is still in prison till date.

Joseph and Biggy are still in prison because they were walking late in the night, no release till date.

Bokoharam kill and bomb, they got arrested, rehabilitated and freed.

Well, let me not reason like the people on FP, I like reasoning deeply into actions and I commend the FG.

First and foremost, do you guys know what it means to fight terrorism??

Do you know how many lives that are held hostage as at now?

When the FG executes Bokoharam members, don't you think they could kill the innocent people in their custody??

If those people get killed or shot, then they would come in full force to attack the masses, then the same people littering the thread like my starting statement would still be the ones shouting and mourning.

To get the enemy, you must act like the enemy.

You don't enter the pitch during a match not untill you are fully kitted and ready.

Then when you are playing on the pitch, you can now know the strengths of your opponents, their source, their skills, their actions, with these you can now take them down.

I hope someone gets my message.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Okoroawusa: you see that fool in Aso Rock? He is a Presidiot.

Cry cry Boy: cry cry cry. Which way Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by IprintMONEY: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2020
this is to say i can join boko haram, use it to rob , then when they catch me i just repent and i am freed. nice plot.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by LLMG: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
they know exactly what they are doing and don't care what you think or how you feel. their jihad must be actualized. still wondering what southern and middle belt law makers are still waiting for. they are actually the insensitive ones.
Racoon:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/widows-of-soldiers-protest-release-of-repentant-boko-haram-terrorists/

shocked This government is so callous & insensitive.So despite the pleas of the poor widows of troops lost to this war, the Nigerian Military & government are still recycling these BH terrorists?

Do you know how many people these killers have send to the other side of life that this evil, wicked & satanic Buhari-led APC regime is releasing them? May it never be well with anyone associated with this government including all the zombies.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Coldie(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
People who carried gun and killed people get released and rehabilitated.

But ipob who has never killed anybody is left to rot in jail for treason.

This is bad.

5 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2020
LLMG:
they know exactly what they are doing and don't care what you think or how you feel. their jihad must be actualized. still wondering what southern and middle belt law makers are still waiting for. they are actually the insensitive ones.

There is no jihad my brother. We Christians have no reason to panick. Even the Bible teaches us to forgive and forget. I see nothing wrong in forgiving repentant boko boys. It is biblical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

ENJOY YOUR APCE/BUHARI NEXT LEVEL

N\MAKE NO BODY COMPLAIN OO

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by SenecaTheYonger: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2020
okosodo:
Lol
This is actually the best response to any matter regarding Nigeria. Just 'lol' and move on.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Phoenix999: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86550502:

Mad Man will stay silent on such posts as expected!

Yeye dey smell

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
No wonder when Ihejirika was dealing with them during GEJ tenure, the Northern elders were shouting that he was on revenge. Now it's crystal clear, these Jihad story is true. Capture and release to continue the cycle of killing Christians. God punish una!

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Risingblue008(m): 10:52am On Feb 11, 2020
unleashing more terror to d street

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by SenecaTheYonger: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Yesterday he said he's going to release those that were kidnapped, how did you think he plans to do that if not by releasing boko haram hostages. grin grin grin grin grin They think we don't know.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NANS Makes U-Turn, Joins June 12 Protest In Osogbo / FG Officially Removes Subsidy - African Spotlight / Fact Check: Did Prof Aderinto Call Tinubu's Win "Stolen Mandate"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.