Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released (38437 Views)

Boko Haram: 500 detained suspects released in Borno / Soldiers Kick As 1400 Boko Haram Suspects Are Freed / Zainab's Saudi Drug Case: Suspects Released On Bail, Abike Dabiri Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by berbs: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Finally.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by jacoik(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

I do not pity the North at all. Go and find out this, you can never go to any cell in Nigeria and see a Fulani man their even if he commits murder.

These people will use their hands and destroy the North and Nigeria. The lord is fighting the battle for us but people don't see it that way.

By the time this people are done with the north, we will realize that God has used the Bokoharam to fight our war for us.

Do you see how the Arabs destroyed their cities, during the Arab spring? Almost all the Arab countries we're killing themselves from Egypt to Syria, Yemen Tunisia and many more of them destroyed their Cities and killed the own people while Israel was peace in their country. that was God fighting their battle

Do not cry for the North. The North is gone. The caliphate of Boko haram will overrun them soon.

Why the south will eventually emerge as a new nation without a war. Do not be afraid. Most of their politicians don't step into their villages until drill election year.

They cannot visit their people. The north is gone!
God bless you more dear Sir. May you live to see your children children with these pure truth of yours.

5 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Amudeneogu: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
God help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
kings59:
A lady killed her husband, she was sentenced to death.

EFCC captures lots of youths and they are held hostage with no release.

Chima stole bread, he is still in prison till date.

Joseph and Biggy are still in prison because they were walking late in the night, no release till date.

Bokoharam kill and bomb, they got arrested, rehabilitated and freed.

Well, let me not reason like the people on FP, I like reasoning deeply into actions and I commend the FG.

First and foremost, do you guys know what it means to fight terrorism??

Do you know how many lives that are held hostage as at now?

When the FG executes Bokoharam members, don't you think they could kill the innocent people in their custody??

If those people get killed or shot, then they would come in full force to attack the masses, then the same people littering the thread like my starting statement would still be the ones shouting and mourning.

To get the enemy, you must act like the enemy.

You don't enter the pitch during a match not untill you are fully kitted and ready.

Then when you are playing on the pitch, you can now know the strengths of your opponents, their source, their skills, their actions, with these you can now take them down.

I hope someone gets my message.
ur Analysis does not make total sense.. How do u track this one's to know they dont reintegrate back... I guess no data base for that.. in years to come .. news will have it that most of this folks will be killed as Boko harms leaders.. remember this is not the first time.. the moment captured boko haram commanders where released as part of agreement to free Chibok girls.... I knew the next target is them raiding and kidnapping people for ransom. Remember Boko haram does not keep their Christian victims alive.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Aammee77: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
grin
Zoo Nation
I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ylaa(f): 10:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Repentant Boko Haram? Can a roasted yam germinate? When will this people wisen up? It's a pity. This people have been brainwashed from the womb. They were born to kill. Shedding blood to them is like breathing the air. Hmmmmmm
God is watching us.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Amudeneogu: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2020
God save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Hypocrit: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2020
I dont believe in one Nigeria at all. There is no way it can work out. Especially with things like this. To be fair, i think all criminals in the country should be rehabilated and release back into the society.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ylaa(f): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2020
I love your write up.
Full of Hope n sounds prophetic.
Do shall it be to them
In no time, they will begin to kill themselves
Starting from their sponsors. Amen

quote author=Ogonimilitant post=86550156]Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

I do not pity the North at all. Go and find out this, you can never go to any cell in Nigeria and see a Fulani man their even if he commits murder.

These people will use their hands and destroy the North and Nigeria. The lord is fighting the battle for us but people don't see it that way.

By the time this people are done with the north, we will realize that God has used the Bokoharam to fight our war for us.

Do you see how the Arabs destroyed their cities, during the Arab spring? Almost all the Arab countries we're killing themselves from Egypt to Syria, Yemen Tunisia and many more of them destroyed their Cities and killed the own people while Israel was peace in their country. that was God fighting their battle

Do not cry for the North. The North is gone. The caliphate of Boko haram will overrun them soon.

Why the south will eventually emerge as a new nation without a war. Do not be afraid. Most of their politicians don't step into their villages until drill election year.

They cannot visit their people. The north is gone![/quote]
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Holyman3(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2020
We know. That's why they fought to remove GEJ the best president

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by 7pages(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86550502:

then what's the need to rehabilitate and grant them amnesty?

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Sensini123(m): 11:06am On Feb 11, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Nice one from Mr President.
Are you kidding me

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by jonesky080(m): 11:07am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know why they would, this is funny anyway
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by mankan2k7(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Since that kidnapper Evans has repented, maybe we can release him too.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Savagethe21st(m): 11:08am On Feb 11, 2020
Be like sey as soon as they mention the world sorry dem go release them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or corrections.Thanks and Godbless.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by SoNature(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2020
izombie:
You release terrorists but detain people who protest against your government even when the court grants them bail. Guess what? There's nothing we the southerners can do about it.

Don't worry about it.

You see, right from the days of late Mohammed Yusuf, Boko Haram made it crystal clear that their mission was to islamize the north.
That's why they don't attack southern Nigeria.

The only problem I have with the way this antiterrorism war is prosecuted is that they are using the resources from the south to fund it.
Again, southern soldiers are meeting their untimely deaths in the course of fighting the insurgents.

Aside from that, nobody should pity the north because most of their people are cashing out big time from Boko Haram business.

According one educated Maidugri guy I met in Ibadan, insurgency has no end in Nigeria because it has become the biggest business in the north. He also says that Buhari knows the sponsors but that they are untouchable people in the north. So, nobody should pity them because they know what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by GamalNasser: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2020
It will never be well with this Satan called Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by silverlord(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2020
why would you use "Repentant" and "suspect" in this sentence

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by ikorodureporta: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2020
People wey dem for they harvest their organs to solve health challenges

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Unrated900(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
Do You see how stupid these people are. When we say that the government of APC of Fulanis are behind this terrorist? They think we are hateful.

Belive me the country is gone forever suspected BH released
Where-as suspected internet fraudsters are jailed,and any one who steals 50,000 naira is jailed for life
The lifeless and his cow entourage has finished this country.
I blame good luck for handling over power
Where as Buhari didn’t handover power to Atiku despite the fact that the dullard was defeated.
To the youth this is not a country
Better you all japa japa

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Ogonimilitant:

During Goodluck Jonathan's administration, an amnesty plan was drawn up for Boko Haram. If not that Boko Haram rejected the plan, the PDP government of Goodluck Jonathan would have granted Boko Haram amnesty.

So, which is worse? Granting repentant Boko Haram members freedom or granting Boko Haram (repentant or not) amnesty?

When the militants were using terror, kidnapping and murder to sabotage government efforts in the Niger-Delta, were they not later granted amnesty?

Conflict resolution is something that demands tacts, not emotions. Anything that addresses the conflict should be a welcome development.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by StrikeBack(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2020
This is just a swap deal. Release our comrades and we stop bombing for now

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 11, 2020
illegal immigrants legalized with monthly stipends, its obvious the government is the sponsor, a certain % will still find their way to Lagos among them.

1 Like

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by StrikeBack(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Yesterday he said he's going to release those that were kidnapped, how did you think he plans to do that if not by releasing boko haram hostages. grin grin grin grin grin They think we don't know.
exactly my comment

Just a swap deal
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by redsun(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
These are animals think Islamists are freedom and human right agitators like MEND that are fighting for what is theirs.

Islamists are zombies are inherently programmed for self destruction and can never repent.

3 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Kenturkey048(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2020
post=86550502:

this man never seizes to amuse me..

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by orisa37: 11:23am On Feb 11, 2020
FG has not Authorize The Release. This is purely The Borno Government and The Northern Military's high level CRIMINALITY.

Mrs. Idith Opesanmi is right. The Rest are just colluding to SQUANDER NIGERIA'S Money on retraining Bokoharams who are their Brothers and Sisters.

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Studio247: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
The injustice practice in this country is high
How can you free a man that have killed thousands ?
What is your aim?
What made you believe he is truly changed?

Go to prison and see the number of innocent people who have been kept for years.
But is the government free killers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QrerUig5sw

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Agidimalaja1: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2020
I think this was the reason why RUGA was introduced in the first place to accommodate the repentant BH, thank God it was outrightly rejected. Something BIG is coming, Nigeria stay woke. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by orisa37: 11:32am On Feb 11, 2020
okosodo:
Lol

Zulum, please you are a Nigerian DIFFERENT from SHETTIMA AND SHERIFF, DON'T JOIN THEM ON THIS UTRA VIRES ADVENTURE.
Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by godofuck231: 11:33am On Feb 11, 2020
manhunt is like sex the hunted always gets #ard#ucked

Re: 1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released by Skillsnigeria: 11:34am On Feb 11, 2020
The Lord will deliver una for that side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / Nkoli Mmegbuanaeze Contesting For Dead Husband's Legislative Seat In Anambra / Bridge Linking Anambra To Imo State - Collapsed By Heavy Truck. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.