Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,817 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (74924 Views)

Fidelis Osaghae: Akin Fadeyi Foundation Offers To Pay For Autopsy, Investigation / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by asatemple(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Strawberryg:

My dear the day that I mistakenly hit my hubby johnthomas, I nearly lost my marriage that dat buh thank God he understood it wasn't intentional after much explanation n pleading. There is a no go area oo. Hmm dat woman get mind o. That man relatives needs to do something abt that useless woman...
God forbid.
it shows the kind of home training she has

4 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ruffDiamond: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
why go for the private part na.. olosho l policewoman no dey eye see free prick

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Dinirojones(m): 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Just hope the family would be smart enough to wait till the issue dies down ....so they can secretly capture that police officer who castrated him , torture her for six years till they will eventually give her a slow nd painful death ....

RIP CHIMA......

11 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Urchman200: 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
In a country where terrorist repents and always forgiven ,living in Nigeria is horrific,the rivers state governor has not said anything, I heard that the young man campaigned and supported him,in the face of this things he was quick to ban protest, a man who became governor through protest, wike is an example of wikedness,I know his supporters will come to quote and insult me for ur information I am not a politician, all thanks to Nigeria info radio, wazobia FM,wave FM,and other social media platforms that was used to ensure that their is justice 4 chima.

5 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Born2Breed(f): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
So painful. He was tortured to death for violating a traffic law.

Man inhumanity against man.

#RIPCHIMA

5 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by otokx(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Officer rose, hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Strawberryg(f): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
asatemple:
it shows the kind of home training she has

Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Zuriel100(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Aunty Rose well-done ooo.... u no see where to torture na man level.... las las u dn dey satisfied na

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by MetaPhysical: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
It is time to disband Nigerian Police. It is an organ of colonialism and its rules and modus operandi is not designed for protection but for intimidation, domination and cruelty.

O to Gee for Nigerian Police!

May Chima's sould rest in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!
I believe you've not been following this story.. I mean! is any of your car missing?

7 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Policewoman(f): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't support that barbaric treatment especially from my fellow policewoman. I suggest she is tried, dismissed and sent to a male prison to be raped to coma by sex-starved prisoners.

12 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by lordm(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
UstazAhmed:
The police is not doing good to its citizens. Hisbah police should be made nationwide
you no well
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Strawberryg(f): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!

Stop making foolish n insensitive comment here, which car theft is that, the same car the owner have come out to identify himself as chima's customer, u are very cruel n insensitive. Wat have castrating chima got to do with the alleged crime in the first place, is it now the police that convict n sentence people. Why will the Nigerian police be even sending a woman who doesn't understand the sensitive nature of some male body parts to interrogate a man? Same as a man torturing a woman. Let's call a spade a spade n say no to police brutality n extrajudicial killings. It seems u are another cold hearted female police officer. It's in thier blood even the so called educated ones...
Pray that this kind of fate doesn't befall ur relative cos u will definitely read this kind of insensitive comment u just wrote up there....

13 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ComradeShegs(m): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
After all these one unfortunate person shouldn't come n tell me Police is ur Friend yen yen yen....Na Ogun go kill their papa.

5 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by NwanyiOkpa(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Terrible

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Policewoman:
I don't support that barbaric treatment especially from my fellow policewoman. I suggest she is tried, dismissed and sent to a male prison to be raped to coma by sex-starved prisoners.
Buh madam, why will they even send a female officer to torture a male suspect in the first place?

5 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by DaCharis2016: 2:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
The height of police brutality in our country is alarming. The way the Nigeria Police handle human beings is inhumane, carlous and diabolical.... all because of money.

The need for overhauling of the system is over due.

Last month, I had some policemen who wanted to impound my bike, and an inspector who led the team assaulted me with a slap that has led my hearing impaired.

Now I'm planning on going for litigation.

He has to pay for his sin.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Dpharisee: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
The idiot officer perhaps marvelled at his organ to the point of sexually assaulting him to death angry
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by jamesversion: 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

And who told you he stole a car. He was a mechanic that was driving the car of his client when he was stopped by police officers for driving on a one-way road.

The owner of the said car, his patron confirmed to the police that chima was his mechanic and that he has known his for over 4yrs and also didn't report his car stolen. The man at that instant demanded Chima be released from Police custody. Yet the police still killed him. Just imagine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Joystark(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
When a woman decides to be wicked...
Nothing can stop her.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by wizi4tyn: 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M TRYING TO FIND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CRIME AND THIS MAN'S PRIVATES.

O'BOY. IT'S BETTER TO BE BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS ON LIVE CAMERA THAN TO DIE LIKE THIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Policewoman(f): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Colonelswitz101:

Buh madam, why will they even send a female officer to torture a male suspect in the first place?
There are bad eggs in the force. They are being fished out and removed. Torturing is not permitted by law.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by SmartyPants(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Today is genuinely one of my saddest moments I can ever recall having as a Nigeria. Why? Why? Why?

Tears want to run from my eyes...why torture an innocent man?

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by madridsta007(m): 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.

To their 3rd and 4th generations, if they do not repent.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Colonelswitz101(m): 3:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Policewoman:
There are bad eggs in the force. They are being fished out and removed. Torturing is not permitted by law.
Exactly my thought, torturing is illegal n outdated...

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Remimadrid1:
I hope justice prevail, cause in this Nigeria, the matter may be swept under the carpet.

i agree, the corrupt officers will become senators tommorrow, making laws for nigeria.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Brightest04(m): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Most Nigerian police officers are criminals and they kill at any opportunity especially if you refuses to buy them off with reasonable amount
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by gnykelly(m): 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Areaboy2:

my brother. what else is there to be done na? The matter taya me
or na to sue the entire NPF?
nothing
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Studio247: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerian youths need to come together and remove this uniform from the Nigerian police they don't deserve it
They don't know it worth
They don't even understand why being in the police force means

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ChristineC: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
officer Rose obviously has a ball-bursting fetish. unfortunate man cry

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by gnykelly(m): 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Policewoman:

there's nothing like bad eggs... they're all the same right up to the IG

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by osaspotorico: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
My greatest regret in life is being a nigerian.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.