Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (74920 Views)

Fidelis Osaghae: Akin Fadeyi Foundation Offers To Pay For Autopsy, Investigation / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by juman(m): 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
What a country!
I lost hope on one nigeria as a country.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by onecc(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
OK up to you police woman, now that you have castrated him, to death, what will you use the testicles for, Nigerians need to raise against all these jungle justice.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by maasoap(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
oruma19:
I wonder what sign we are waiting for before we ssplit this country. Nigeria is beyond redemption

Division is not a solution in this case. You might be surprised to know that the victim and the female officer are from the same ethnicity. Nigerians need reorientation, that's all
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by jacoik(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
I really thank God for the owner of the car chima was repairing because it was him that blow the whistle that exposed those criminals because left for chima and his colleagues, nothing would have come out of these case because they are poor

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Realhommie(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Felixamos:

The way some of you manage to sneak in unnecessary Sentiments ehn... Couldn't you have just made your point without the unnecessary comparison?
This isn't about sentiment bro, he is right. The Police in Lagos is miles ahead of the Police anywhere else in the country when dealing with issues like this involving their own officers. There's evidence to it on the internet. They're very swift to act in dealing with erring officers.

He was merely stating fact as he voiced his concern over sham investigation and autopsy that was carried out by Rivers state police command.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Legendguru: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by maasoap(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
The news said a female police officer. Is it really female police officer? But women are angels, compassionate, nurturing, and more caring than men. It was really a male police officer. grin

Female police officers handle the balls in Nigeria police stations
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by oruma19: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
maasoap:

Division is not a solution in this case. You might be surprised to know that the victim and the female officer are from the same ethnicity. Nigerians need reorientation, that's all
u are still a believer. If u are from the south, pls stop deceiving urself, Nigeria favors only the northern elite, every other set of people are just struggling. This is not a country.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Martinez39s(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
maasoap:

Female police officers handle the balls in Nigeria police stations
Lol. When they wear leggings and tight skirts or when they wear those tight trousers and skirts that shows their big bum, the male officers have no choice but to simp and give them promotions. Just kidding. grin
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by quiteboy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=Honeydenz post=86560872]
Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen! [Nobody stole a car, they where wrongfully accused.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by onyxo76(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
until aggrieved people begin to take up revenge missions against these erring officers things will continue as usual since they say that this is Nigeria, nothing will happen, once officers begin to get killed by hired assassins they too will realize that they too can be killed as well.
forget about arrest and dismissal, thar is where it ends... there is no law in this country, i may sound harsh but that is the reality...sometimes the only form of justice you might get against these officers is an ultimate revenge no matter the cost.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by CAPSLOCKED: 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
The news said a female police officer. Is it really female police officer? But women are angels, compassionate, nurturing, and more caring than men. It was really a male police officer. grin

MANY MALE DETAINEES/PRISONERS CAN TESTIFY THAT THESE WOMEN NEVER STOPPED MANHANDLING THEIR GENITALS DURING THEIR JAIL TIME. THEN I WONDER, WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN POLICEWOMEN AND PEOPLE'S GENITALS? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by OdefaGirl(f): 4:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
How can a woman do this? the torture is out of this world....how can a woman do this to a human being?
Why going for his prick for crying out loud....am ashamed to know that a woman was involved, not just involved but the key torturer.

I spit on her useless life....

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by quiteboy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
SPEECHLESS
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Realhommie:
This isn't about sentiment bro, he is right. The Police in Lagos is miles ahead of the Police anywhere else in the country when dealing with issues like this involving their own officers. There's evidence to it on the internet. They're very swift to act in dealing with erring officers.

He was merely stating fact as he voiced his concern over sham investigation and autopsy that was carried out by Rivers state police command.

OK sir, I've heared you...
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Strawberryg(f): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
OdefaGirl:
How can a woman do this? the torture is out of this world....how can a woman do this to a human being?
Why going for his prick for crying out loud....am ashamed to know that a woman was involved, not just involved but the key torturer.

I spit on her useless life....

I cannot even imagine the humiliation and pain that man must have felt...
So babaric
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by shegston(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M TRYING TO FIND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CRIME AND THIS MAN'S PRIVATES.

O'BOY. IT'S BETTER TO BE BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS ON LIVE CAMERA THAN TO DIE LIKE THIS.
Be careful what you wish for...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by reachbenny(m): 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Quite pathetic!

What a country!

When will Nigeria begin the process of becoming a better Nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by imam07: 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chudi147:

Calm down. They are humans too.
Maybe some of them are not what any police should be, there are still many good ones.
your papa nah police abi. If be police, thunder fire u there.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Adakintroy2: 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
bomasek:
If this happened in Lagos state, the CP would have conducted orderly room trial for the suspects and if found guilty, would be dismissed. Here in PH, the CP claims the matter is still under investigation. Seems the CPs in Lagos are more proactive than their counterparts elsewhere.

Will stop making this about politics.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
your concern isn't that gruesome act has being carried out,your concern is "who did it"
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Katuul: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Oh my God! what a useless black fools in black uniform

These are devil incarnates manifesting in the appearance of human beings.

As devils, they need to die, especially that Jezebel
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nickshrapnel: 5:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
bomasek:
If this happened in Lagos state, the CP would have conducted orderly room trial for the suspects and if found guilty, would be dismissed. Here in PH, the CP claims the matter is still under investigation. Seems the CPs in Lagos are more proactive than their counterparts elsewhere.
This is what I fear would also happen to her, she shouldn’t be dismissed only but also charged to court
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Egbetayo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am scared � If by now the state Police commissioner is yet to issue a categorical statement on this issue and still hiding behind so called Autopsy report. It leaves much to ponder �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Martinez39s(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
your concern isn't that gruesome act has being carried out,your concern is "who did it"
Go and sleep.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Martinez39s(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY MALE DETAINEES/PRISONERS CAN TESTIFY THAT THESE WOMEN NEVER STOPPED MANHANDLING THEIR GENITALS DURING THEIR JAIL TIME. THEN I WONDER, WHAT IS THE CONNECTION BETWEEN POLICEWOMEN AND PEOPLE'S GENITALS? cheesy
Female are more sexually perverted that people think. In USA, Australia, and other developed countries, it is very common for female teachers to molest young boys and even get pregnant as a result. Ubunja can attest to this.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Martinez39s:
Go and sleep.
did you condemn the act as gruesome? You just derailed
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.

They are worst than criminals
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
FatherBona:
Christ!!!! A woman did that?!? shocked shocked shocked
After God,fear woman
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by drezzyx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
This are the type of police that are supposed to torture terrorist but no... Instead they torture innocent people to death and set the terrorist free.

I weep for Africa
Nigeria the most .
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by OdefaGirl(f): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Strawberryg:

I cannot even imagine the humiliation and pain that man must have felt...
So babaric

What was she trying to prove?
This is really unspeakable...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eze Ejike: Assasin ESCATO Arrested In Nsukka, Enugu State (Photos) / Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.