Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,657 members, 7,955,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 AM

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (74923 Views)

Fidelis Osaghae: Akin Fadeyi Foundation Offers To Pay For Autopsy, Investigation / Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by nick50(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fear women and save ur life... This is exactly the reason why the God never assign women to lead or preside over men but the western culture came to preach us 'gender equality '..women are the most wicked creature known to mankind.. I wonder Wat will become of us in this country if a woman ever become the president of Nigeria.. God help us!!!
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!

Which car theft?.....

Am asking because it has been confirmed that no car was stolen

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Lamanii22(f): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
NoSidonLook:
The female police officer, who allegedly tortured Chima at E-crack Squad cell in Mile One Police Station, Port Harcourt and allegedly castrated him, was arrested on Friday. Identified simply as Rose, she was alleged to have manhandled the private parts of the deceased during the time he was going through grueling torture in police detention.

What concerns the foolish olosho female police officer with the man's private part.

How is it related to the crime (That's even if he truly committed one) angry

Her own private part should be treated same way she did to the man that made it end his life

Demonic stupid bitch

angry

Omg! I'm shocked... I'm even shaking... She should be killed too... But slowly and more painfully... Humans are wicked oo... Christ jeeez

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Martinez39s(m): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
did you condemn the act as gruesome? You just derailed
I didn't make any comment but you should know that I condemn such gruesome act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by abidem4real: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by maasoap(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
oruma19:
u are still a believer. If u are from the south, pls stop deceiving urself, Nigeria favors only the northern elite, every other set of people are just struggling. This is not a country.

Your opinion doesn't invalidate my opinion in any way. Have you heard about the trending man of the moment, Theodore Orji? He's from Abia state. If this country is divided, people like him will remain in Abia, he's not some "northern elites" but Southern elite.
Southern and northern elites, is there any difference between the two? What is Northern elites enjoying that their southern counterparts don't? Northern elites are not Nigeria problem, the problems of each state and region are living with them.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is it not time Nigerians start killing their police one After the other? I wonder who will be next to be killed by police.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
nick50:
Fear women and save ur life... This is exactly the reason why the God never assign women to lead or preside over men but the western culture came to preach us 'gender equality '..women are the most wicked creature known to mankind.. I wonder Wat will become of us in this country if a woman ever become the president of Nigeria.. God help us!!!
Rubbish! and stupid comment. the Queen of England have ruled england for 60 years and we men born in England are still doing fine here in England.by your ignorant Assertions above your mother and sisters if you have any, are also all wicked bloody creatures.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Greenbirth: 8:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't really know why nigeria is like this . Why not show that evil police woman face. Why are they protecting her. In fact there is no different between her and David West.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Meliann: 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
She should be tortured to death too.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by adejolaadewuyi: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
To stop crime in Nigeria, just scrap the Nigerian police. Simple.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by CeceNene(f): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by willoski(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
When are they parading this criminals in uniform for us to see. This police men including the E crack commander that was said to have been redeployed should be prosecuted and if found guilty which i know they are all of them should be sentenced to death by hanging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Lordbucci2: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
I knw that police woman (rose) , is fat ,very wicked . I spent 1 nite at there cell . It was hell .
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by alexola20(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ChikezieU(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kwanza:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/uproar-as-police-release-chimas-tortured-body-for-autopsy/
Good development but this woman that the Police said is the person that tortured Chima to death is trying to over shadow the fact that those Police men who illegally arrested Chima and tagged him a car thief for not giving them money according to the story, as well as their OGA that chased the owner of the car away the first time, and later release the car to its owner after the intervention of a military friend needs to be brought to book as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Patojargz: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Legalized uniformed criminals. No doubt!
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Damsman10(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.

You are generalizing but then, amen.
I don't know how we got here as a country. In some sane places, the IGP will be on fire, but somehow everyone is now social-media proof and so masses can wail from now till tomorrow no one will act like they can hear, same tactic Mr traveler has resolved into.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by oruma19: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
maasoap:

Your opinion doesn't invalidate my opinion in any way. Have you heard about the trending man of the moment, Theodore Orji? He's from Abia state. If this country is divided, people like him will remain in Abia, he's not some "northern elites" but Southern elite.
Southern and northern elites, is there any difference between the two? What is Northern elites enjoying that their southern counterparts don't? Northern elites are not Nigeria problem, the problems of each state and region are living with them.
u are not entirely wrong, but the summary of it all is that the country isn't good, maybe if we get smaller countries from it, that will work.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by HIPROFILE(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
NNAMDI KANU knows what he means when he called it a ZOO but because of tribal bigotry we failed to see reasons with him... sooner than later we shall all agree with him but then its too late
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
‘They tortured Chima’ — Family of mechanic ‘killed’ by police (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

The family of Chima Ikwunado, a mechanic in Port Harcourt, Rivers, allegedly tortured to death by operatives of the Nigerian police force in the State, has demanded justice over the incidence.

https://www.nairaland.com/5660122/tortured-chima-family-mechanic-killed

For those who need to understand the kind of torture Chima went through before he died.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Sexycardib: 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Denko2721987(m): 2:25am On Feb 12, 2020
This is the same police that wants the persecution of the soldiers that killed their fellow colleagues last year.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by dayleke: 3:59am On Feb 12, 2020
Felixamos:

I believe you've not been following this story.. I mean! is any of your car missing?

Thanks bro.
I was beginning to think if it was the same story we were all talking about.
Some people sha......

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Npower: 11:50am On Feb 12, 2020
I didn't read all these because I have a business meeting. If it were those days I was poor and struggling, maybe I could have read it but now, even Dangote no see my back.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by nick50(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
gypsey:
Rubbish! and stupid comment. the Queen of England have ruled england for 60 years and we men born in England are still doing fine here in England.by your ignorant Assertions above your mother and sisters if you have any, are also all wicked bloody creatures.
..stop being daft.. Queen Elizabeth has ruled England for 60yrs an then Wat?.. WATS so special about England?.. List her achievement apart from tax tax and tax,extorting foreigners
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
nick50:
..stop being daft.. Queen Elizabeth has ruled England for 60yrs an then Wat?.. WATS so special about England?.. List her achievement apart from tax tax and tax,extorting foreigners
Are your sisters, aunties and mother, if you have any also wicked creatures? grin Don't be stupid.. You claim WOMEN are wicked creatures but seem to exclude the women in your families.

Grow da hell up boy! Everything is so special about england. I know, i was born in england. grin

have you ever hear of Angela merkel of Germany? She is also a WOMAN! Go get educated boy!
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by captain247: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Kwanza:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/uproar-as-police-release-chimas-tortured-body-for-autopsy/

The lady police should be serve same . Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth not dismissal mbok
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by bizzibodi(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
ChikezieU:
Good development but this woman that the Police said is the person that tortured Chima to death is trying to over shadow the fact that those Police men who illegally arrested Chima and tagged him a car thief for not giving them money according to the story, as well as their OGA that chased the owner of the car away the first time, and later release the car to its owner after the intervention of a military friend needs to be brought to book as well.
I wish I have a military officer as friend.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ChikezieU(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
bizzibodi:

I wish I have a military officer as friend.
. that's the reason why some people entered force
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
The Senator and Representatives of Chima and his family MUST bring this matter up to the House.

ALL police personnel involved in this guy's gruesome death should be sentenced to a death without mercy, and their families made to suffer greatly.

I'm so vexed now, jeezzzzz aaarrrgghhhhh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Photos Of The 17-Year-Old Bride Killed By Jealous Wife In Kano (Graphic Pix) / Otoniel: Colombia Captures Most Wanted Drug Lord With 22 Helicopters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.