Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (74713 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by LadySarah: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!
He didn't steal any car. In fact it was the car owner who exposed this issue. He went to collect his car after servicing only for his CO mechanics to inform him that his car and mechanic are at the police station.

He came with his documents to prove the car was his and Chima, his mechanic. He bailed his car and asked of Chima but alas he had been tortured to death.

Chima was Innocent. It was Abad day for Chima who refused to be extorted and then branded carthieves. unfortunate Chima alongside his Co mechanics who were testdriving their clients cars fell into their traps.

They still made an unauthorized withdrawal of 150k from one of the mechanic's Atms.

6 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Chudi147(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.

Calm down. They are humans too.
Maybe some of them are not what any police should be, there are still many good ones.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by mechanics(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
The officers responsible should be taken to court and the law take it's course, police officers who are meant to protect the citizens are the ones now killing innocent people, this is very wrong.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by TheRedpillguy: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Feminist plan, To castrate all men. Imagine if this was switched. Women are at war with men. Its hard time we pick up our arms and fight back.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Enemyofpeace: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Very useless country
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Novaccines: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

this prayer is giving me joy at the moment.

I say a ground-shaking AMEN!!

stay blessed, bro.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Smilingjoe4(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

you are a fool by saying them, instead of the particular person that committed the crime.#saynotostigma
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Louisboy22(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
I can remember this incident back then my senior sister boyfriend came to visit her around 8pm my sister decided to see him off 30 minutes later we heard police open this door being the only man in the house i went to open the door i asked them what happened them said they saw my sister and a guy in our junction playing love so they decided to arrest her because it's a crime and they want to arrest the guy unfortunately the guy ran away so my sister most provide the guy, i started begging them i have to involved all my neighbors then after 2 hours of begging I have to pay them 7k to free my sister. Since that day i just hate the men in black

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Honeydenz:

Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!
You're silly. Didn't you read the main story? No car was stolen. Chima and the other 4 men arrested are mechanics. It was even the owner of one of the cars that brought this police brutality to public notice.
Anyways, since when is extra-judicial killings the punishment for car theft?

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
The woman police officer did not see any other part of Chima's to torture? instead she went for his sex organs and have him castrated. Officer Rose is wicked ooo
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by lordsharks(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
This Chima case should be the tipping point.
NPF cup is full!

NPF MUST BE DISBANDED!!

Nigerians don’t be docile as usual!
Don’t soon forget this, as usual!

RISE UP AGAINST NPF!!!

Are you even hearing yourself; disband NPF
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by NotFarFrom: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

Legalized uniformed criminals they really are
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by WriterX(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
An old man to me

"look at them, tend to look like humans, they talk like us, they are sworn with words written by men that lack honesty , I tell you son they're all but the criminals they chase, they're wild beast who preaches the need for collars for the domesticated ones, do not be deceived their actions are as horrendous as those these evil men publicy execute , fear the police son, fear the devil but mostly fear the police "

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Martinez39s(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M TRYING TO FIND THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CRIME AND THIS MAN'S PRIVATES.

O'BOY. IT'S BETTER TO BE BEHEADED BY TERRORISTS ON LIVE CAMERA THAN TO DIE LIKE THIS.
The news said a female police officer. Is it really female police officer? But women are angels, compassionate, nurturing, and more caring than men. It was really a male police officer. grin

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by kalufelix(m): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
...okay sorry for being late but y'all can save yourselves the stress of having to type a comment. I will summarize it all.

Nigeria as a no nation is nothing but an insane shithole. A mere business collateral between some drunk British lords..

Founded on greed deceit innocent blood shedding and exploitation All spheres of the zoo was bound to fail from conception.

Things like this happen on daily basis all over the country. This "chima" is definitely not the first victim... But like i said earlier

From the president down to the army police minister senator governor ward chairman and indeed all public office holders including her entire citizenry are all products of a failed contraception.

RIP to the dead..
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by EdiskyHarry: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
that is why anytime I see a policeman being killed by arm robbers, I don't even have time to cry or pity them, because the level of misery they have caused to innocent people is beyond human quantification.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by higgs: 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kudos to those following up on this case.Those evil policemen must face the consequences of their crime.They are not above the law
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by CanadaOrBust: 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
lordsharks:

Are you even hearing yourself; disband NPF

Yes sir! And replace it with localized police forces or something else.
IT IS SIMPLY TOO CORRUPT TO BE REFORMED

The problem is people like u who think NPF is irreplaceable
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
naija police =animals in uniform
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by EdiskyHarry: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Hmmm this man's story is really a very sad one.. Nigeria is a jungle with no hope for the common man. I will keep saying this, we do not have Police force in Nigeria but hungry greedy fools and illiterates in Police uniforms. If only i could assume the position of power someday, i will scrap off the entire Police force with none of these idiots left and I'll do a total reset by employing new ones with better education, orientation and enough trainings... Just If!
you are really making sense
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by emezuo17: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

. Amen
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by oruma19: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
I wonder what sign we are waiting for before we ssplit this country. Nigeria is beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by maxzzo1(m): 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
anonymuz:
My question is: where are the officers on duty that day he was tortured to death. Give us update wbout this useless officers.
This story is long since December it even cause riot sef...my only anger was dat dey didn't build dat station...cos wickedness must not go unpunished!!!

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by shaw2(m): 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Do you ever think Nigeria police force will ever be good again?
My own opinion is NO.
In a year Nigeria police can murder more than 200 people unjustly making more more deadly than terrorist.
They kidnap, torture, Assassinate, murder, terrorize innocent citizens.
Somebody will tell me that's how God want chima to die may u and every one of them who wears that uniform die mysteriously.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by jacoik(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
donbachi:
she said to him"by the time I squeeze dis ur priick finish,u no go fit use am on ur wife again"..my take now is;she wey dem no squeeze her breast or have her private part inserted with all manners of dehumanizing tools..can she now make use of her own?..Chima's wife is a widow today,and the wives of the so called e-crack police officers are also widows even while their husbands are still alive...which one bad pass?my church gave chima's wife and unborn child a new building free for life and scholarship to the unborn child...but,their wives and children are to face hard and difficult Times for the evil commited by them...making their own children fatherless as well...cos pikin wet him papa get life or death sentence,no get papa atall.
you have said it all bro. May God almighty bless you more dear
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Bukky244: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

The police needs to be disbanded. Let everyone be armed to protect themselves. How can the police be reformed when Buhari through the IG of police is deaf to the brutality been meted out on the people.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by ManishSmith(m): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Justice for Chima.... This is wickedness

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by donbachi(m): 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
jacoik:
you have said it all bro. May God almighty bless you more dear
thanks...may he richly bless u too.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Qadaffi2idiamin: 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Urchman200:
In a country where terrorist repents and always forgiven ,living in Nigeria is horrific,the rivers state governor has not said anything, I heard that the young man campaigned and supported him,in the face of this things he was quick to ban protest, a man who became governor through protest, wike is an example of wikedness,I know his supporters will come to quote and insult me for ur information I am not a politician, all thanks to Nigeria info radio, wazobia FM,wave FM,and other social media platforms that was used to ensure that their is justice 4 chima.
No body will insult you...

Its inhuman for anybody to be treated like that..

The police is now terrorist organization
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by jacoik(m): 4:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
DonMustafa:
How will a police woman be allowed to access a man's private in the name of torture.

If it were a policeman that cuts off a woman's breast, the whole Nigerian feminists and women activists would have collapsed Nigeria
I swear bro. God bless you more dear
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by maasoap(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
NoSidonLook:

What concerns the foolish olosho female police officer with the man's private part.

How is it related to the crime (That's even if he truly committed one) angry

Her own private part should be treated same way she did to the man that made it end his life

Demonic stupid bitch

angry

That should tell you that those female police officers are the "experts" in the destruction of the male suspects' genitals, the practice is an age long one it takes place in almost every police station. This time around with the Chima's case, they simply bit more than they could chew. I can only imagine how horribly that man died!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.