Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her (59888 Views)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by TrustedPY(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2020
Deliberating on another man's happiness! You won't mind your own business and focus on how to make it in life. Shame on you guys shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by BnBgrillNG(m): 11:55am On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:
[s]He replied iyawo, he didn't say wife.

Iyawo can also mean girlfriend.

They should let people know if they are actually married. Did they do an introduction?

Does the lady understand Yoruba language?[/s]
[s][/s]
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Wait Davido is not married to Chioma ??, I thought they were married.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by dederocs(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2020
jobless dumb kids everywhere.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by julishad(f): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2020
jimyjames:
My sister you sound pained are you in pains?

shhhhhhhh....... Machonu, are u blind? I told u not to quote me...omo nna jerjeri
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nat404: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
I need a graphic designer for book covers.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Abagworo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
They never marry u...shikenan

Chioma and Davido are married already.. Davido has fulfilled the marriage list and that is what the real marriage in Igboland is. What they've not done is ceremony which can as well be ignored if they like.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Longman180(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
it is shameful to see how igbos are rejoicing because a yoruba man is dating an igbo lady, says a lot about the self esteem of the igbo tribe
without us they can not survive in this country

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Johnsown1(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
You people should get these things down faster it is taking a whole lot of time

Please check my signature for your genuine land property purchase in Enugu at a good places. Get a sales percentage once you refer someone to buy property from us
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by jimyjames(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
julishad:
shhhhhhhh....... Machonu, are u blind? I told u not to quote me...omo nna jerjeri

Is this how you treat a guy crushing on you?

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by nadesh(f): 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Amanda4life: 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
But how do Igbo ladies do this thing?

I'm Yoruba, but the way men from my tribe trash our women just spend a lot to worship Igbo ladies is something else.

Mo daamu loju ..... Bawo ni wọn ṣe ṣe eyi?

What is the secret?

Igbo ladies rocks

Try am you Will testify
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Amanda4life: 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
They never marry u...shikenan

They be done some traditional rights
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by ledaman: 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
it is shameful to see how igbos are rejoicing because a yoruba man is dating an igbo lady, says a lot about the self esteem of the igbo tribe
Kai this reply is contagious to the brain?
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Olisehinnocent: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

I'm Yoruba, but the way men from my tribe trash our women just spend a lot to worship Igbo ladies is something else.

What is the secret?
Una ladies cheat alot. Unlike igbo ladies who keep their legs close when they marry. Most of Yoruba married women go around cheating.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:
He replied iyawo, he didn't say wife.

They should let people know if they are actually married. Did they do an introduction?

Does the lady understand Yoruba language?
stop typing nonsense
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Farki: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
I know the troll will be a lady. Probably, a shameless non-virgin.

99.749% of Nigerian non-virgin ladies want their relationship to end out of jealousy, while 99.497% of men from Davido's tribe also want it to end because they feel intimidated seeing Davido worship and adore Igbo lady.

But guess what, them dey kamkpe!!

Ya kpotuba na oweru ife n'eme!

What concerns me and Davido? Why condemned him when I am following the same formula? We Amotekuns love our Amakas, na them sweet passkiss.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by AustineCJ: 12:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
Total trash .....MrP (psquare) dated before marrying Omotayo a Yoruba girl....... he did it when Davido was still a kid....stop making noise n been unnecessary tribalism.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Farki: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

What is the secret?

Yoruba women are incredibly proud, rude and condescending even if they subconsciously don't know it men around them notice. Igbo women are very friendly easy to talk to.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by deolurexy1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
I know the troll will be a lady. Probably, a shameless non-virgin.

99.749% of Nigerian non-virgin ladies want their relationship to end out of jealousy, while 99.497% of men from Davido's tribe also want it to end because they feel intimidated seeing Davido worship and adore Igbo lady.

Were did u get your stats Biko

But guess what, them dey kamkpe!!

Ya kpotuba na oweru ife n'eme!
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Edoziesmart(m): 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:
He replied iyawo, he didn't say wife.

Does the lady understand Yoruba language?

This is new year. Try and get small sense please.
If you don't have anything doing, just switch off your data and play game or go out there and hustle for money.

Minding ones business is one of the basic things we should adapt this 2020.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by back2sender: 1:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
Igbo girls dey old for house.
Men no dey marry dem like that ooo becos of high bride price, if Na like ask owerri girls

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by ruffkenny: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ibo ladies are really wonderful
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tammie24: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Abagworo:

Chioma and Davido are married already.. Davido has fulfilled the marriage list and that is what the real marriage in Igboland is. What they've not done is ceremony which can as well be ignored if they like.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo people and low self esteem

So they are married since he has fulfilled the marriage list
Tell me, what marriage list are you talking about?
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Omar09(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why did I deny it? All I said is that it is not only non-virgins and feminists that are responsible for every shaming of other women

Feminist and non-virgins are the majority in women.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anjollysblog:
Chioma authoritatively replies a lady trying to “babymama-zone” her

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8ZqAb8hGVQ/?igshid=6ghhu0t73q1s

The Yoruba word for wife, girlfriend, babymama and even side-chic or concubine is Iyawo
Mi.
What makes the difference is that the real wife are the ones who are truly married, as in, IGBEYAWO.
Chioma is yet to be married by Davido; so she's everything Iyawo to Davido, but Wife! grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by ruffkenny: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
This dude is not just an average ordinary Yoruba guy,he is a very talented one born with a silver spoon,so I think any lady dating him and getting this kind of attention from this dude is similar to jackpot grin am just saying..

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tammie24: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bobosneh:
girlfriend is orebirin. my girlfriend orebirin mi.
how many guys call their girlfriends orebirin?

They all call them iyawo
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by RexTramadol1: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Something tells me that it's cos of this gal that Baddo sang Wonma
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

What is the secret?

No give us lie
You are igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Fixedmatch9076: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Saphiepr8: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/n0jeoYz] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/n0jeoYz] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.