Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out (9113 Views)

Her First Child Is Mine And Not The Husband's / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend / Man Cries For Help As Two Women In Bikini Twerk On Him Inside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Ay04z(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
The kid will still fine. I saw my baby pics. And am so ugly. But today now. Now. Am acute grown man.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by AuroraB(f): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Abeg, he should maintain the tempo. These women ain't joking lately undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by clevybrown(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Baba there is every possibility that dis child is urs... B4 u reject him, ask ur mother to show u ur birth pix, probably there could b a resemblance or u could look worse grin. Many ugly children by birth tend to grow up looking very handsome. Don't underestimate the power of transformation.
My advice... Go and pay that medical bill so u don't regret ur present action tomorrow.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by cRobo: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
This is how most Nairaland men look. Seriously.. Youll think they are handsome until they post their pics and youll realize hmm...
Ever wondered why it only Nairaland guys that are always killing big snakes? Everything about them is just weird. Not all ooo... Majority of them. tongue

Weirdos.

Why attack the men instead of addressing the topic

At least I support a DNA test and lets see the man face
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by yappie11187: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Some men are so foolish and immature .... If the child dosent look like you at birth dosent mean it's not yours , every child born is unique in their own way and this kinda babies are the ones God always bless exceedingly ... And social media will remind him of what his father think of him at birth (bastard) useless man ... U should be in the labour room to see what your wife went through to give birth to a live baby ...ode oshi waa n so nonsense Lori social media ...Eleriibu

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Shugavee(f): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
squarelead:
I laff IN Spanish. grin baba go sit your wife down and beg her to reveal the Identity of the child. But make we see your face too to know the truth.
grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Shugavee(f): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
This is how most Nairaland men look. Seriously.. Youll think they are handsome until they post their pics and youll realize hmm...
Ever wondered why it only Nairaland guys that are always killing big snakes? Everything about them is just weird. Not all ooo... Majority of them. tongue

Weirdos.
grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by LadySarah: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Weirdos.

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by TomMary(f): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
What men go through in the hands of Promiscuous, lose women ehnnnnn.

The man said he's TIRED, that speaks volume.

Congratulations �

Not all women are promiscous... having an ugly child doesn't mean that child was Conceived from extra marital affairs... use ur brain
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by splendour7(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2020
This Baby Must Be From The Descendant Of Uwaezuoke "Nwaude" The Nollywood Actor.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by adecz: 5:49am On Feb 12, 2020
Investigate that your
Calabar security man... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by PatriotTemidayo: 7:11am On Feb 12, 2020
TomMary:

Not all women are promiscous... having an ugly child doesn't mean that child was Conceived from extra marital affairs... use ur brain
Focus on what the man didn't say.

No man will say he's tired for a diligent and straightforward woman. Use your brain.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 7:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Come make we show you DNA center...cos we suspect the man below.

Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by Samphoenix1: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
over 3000 babies are being switched daily
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by tchidi066(f): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Nsogbu di...
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by panmunium(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Oga go sit down, you are calling God's creation ugly!!!?, where you can't even make a strand of hair. Give that child few months and you will see changes. I bet you that's a lil cute boy there!!!
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hahahah, funny.
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by millionboi2: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Breezysdesign:
Is funny Sha, when my cousin was birthed that nigga was so ugly with his bad nose, while growing he changed, mama, sister, aunty, even brother be like this your cousin is too cute, is grown up now, na girls dae rush, he doesn't work but makes call like he works with mtn, he is 18 ppl mama sef dae crush on am,
I wanted to type this,b4 I saw dis
Re: I Can't Pay The Hospital Bills,this Child Is Too Ugly To Be Mine - Man Cries Out by etrange: 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
What men go through in the hands of Promiscuous, lose women ehnnnnn.

The man said he's TIRED, that speaks volume.

Congratulations �

You guys jump at every opportunity to call out women as if it makes ya'll any more masculine. This is obviously a social media banter and it's not cool if that baby is real and someone's child. A man who's facing such a problem in reality wouldn't rush to social media as a first instinct. Even if the story was real, a child being too ugly is a weak reason to deny paternity. A lot of babies come with naturally frowned faces which brighten up in months.

Men have much higher tendency to cheat than women in our society and we all know this but we would always be quick to call out women at the slightest suspicion. If it were a men being accused here, would you call out men in general or just criticize the man in question?

We should learn to criticize people and leave gender out of it. No one has the monopoly of promiscuity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What I Found In My Veranda This Morning (photo) / Craziest Thing U've Ever Done 4 Luv! / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.