Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . (52504 Views)

Jehovah's Witness,who Is Against Blood Transfusion. See Their Sick Child (video) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 6:47am On Feb 07, 2022
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness.

We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends.

You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them.

Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends . Going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself.

Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.

Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working.

So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work . We spend 2 months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together .

Like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her .

She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" .

Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .

Here is my question, why are witness like this ?

This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste?

So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast .

Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on.

I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do.

Do have a nice day .

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by gaby(m): 6:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Eyaaa...so sorry for the hurt and heartbreak.

But come oh...

Na because of woman you want quit the small job wey you take dey hold skin, are you okay...for this Bubu goment? If I whoze you slap ehn?

Do you see why workplace romance is highly advised against and frowned upon?

I understand how hard it is to get through this time but trust me, with time you'll be fine.

The first thing you need to tell yourself is if she or you both were indeed meant to be this wouldn't happen.

Just allow her go. If she is destined to be yours she'd come back in a good time but if she isn't yours, your whining or killing yourself over her won't change a thing.

Simply go on and engage yourself in activities that'd help get your mind off her, improve on yourself, keep a clear and open mind, and be receptive to other potential dates.

Life no hard jare, na we humans dey complicate issues.

Be strong, confident, and don't allow her see you brooding over her.

Women dey despise weak guys una no dey hear.

Best of luck and much strength, bro.

Enjoy my siggy

283 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by MufasaLion: 6:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Thus love thing, I will try it someday.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Ynix(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness. We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends. You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them. Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends , going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself. Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.
Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working. So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work ,we spend 2months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together , like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her . She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" . Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .
Here is my question, why are witness like this ? This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste? So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast . Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on. I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .
Be wise with your loving, the signs are there.
This is what I will tell you to do, never confront her again.
Flow with her freely but switch over to platonic relationship.
keep your job. Look for another lady may be in your church and chat with her, same way she does. Everything she is doing mirror it too, and take it as casual, if she complains tell her she should know you love her too.
Don't take things personal, behave as if you are dating her but stop dating her until you have another replacement already of her in your heart.
Learn how to be an Alpha male, bro

233 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Mrkumareze(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2022
I see Op search for her number , unblock her and apologise cheesy cc falseprophet

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Tokskob2008: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2022
You have deleted and blocked her number which is the first step in the right direction now the second step is to take her off your mind, how do you do this? Just act like you never knew her.

158 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

But come oh...

Na because of woman you want quit the small job wey you take dey hold skin, are you okay...for this Bubu goment? If I whoze you slap ehn?

Do youyou see why workplace romance is highly advised against and frowned upon?

I understand how hard it is to get through this time but trust me, with time you'll be fine.

The first thing you need to tell yourself is if she or you both were indeed meant to be this wouldn't happen.

Just allow her go. If she is destined to be yours she'd come back in a good time but if she isn't yours, your whining or killing yourself over her won't change a thing.

Simply go on and engage yourself in activities that'd help get your mind off her, improve on yourself, keep a clear and open mind, and be receptive to other potential dates.

Thank you sir
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You have deleted and blocked her number which is the first step in the right direction now the second step is to take her off your mind, how do you do this? Just act like you never knew her.

That won't be easy but I don't have a choice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by brosom(m): 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
A legend once said, all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

Bitch taking deep throat and doggy from another nigger, damn that hurt soo badly.

The SIMPle nature of some guys are so irritating.

Move on boy.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by pyyxxaro: 7:11am On Feb 07, 2022
I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .

Who told you we want to learn

She knew you were a SIMPLE man , that’s why she SIMPLY dealt with you undecided

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:13am On Feb 07, 2022
pyyxxaro:
I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .

Who told you we want to learn

She knew you were a SIMPLE man , that’s why she SIMPLY dealt with you undecided

Lol you are right

16 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by gaby(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Thank you sir

You are welcome mate and may Jehovah witness for you... grin

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

You are welcome mate and may Jehovah witness for you... grin

I wish I can laugh �

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Tokskob2008: 7:16am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

That won't be easy but I don't have a choice.
It is very easy if you value your peace of mind. Personally I don't block people's number or contacts cos I might go back and unblock them again later, what I do is just to delete cos I don't keep numbers offhand so it will be very difficult for me to remember anyone deleted.

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:18am On Feb 07, 2022
Tokskob2008:

It is very easy if you value your peace of mind. Personally I don't block people's number or contacts cos I might go back and unblock them again later, what I do is just to delete cos I don't keep numbers offhand so it will be very difficult for me to remember anyone deleted.

You are right and I have done that like 10 times already lol.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:20am On Feb 07, 2022
brosom:
A legend once said, all Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.

Bitch taking deep throat and doggy from another nigger, damn that hurt soo badly.

The SIMPle nature of some guys are so irritating.

Move on boy.

Yes I will my brother. Thank you
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Medianna(f): 7:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Count you loses and move on... She's not ready for a relationship. At least not with you..
Take heart OK.. Matters of the heart are complicated.

But don't quit you job because of that...its not worth it

Moreover it has nothing to do with denominations. A church is not a chaste

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by gaby(m): 7:24am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

I wish I can laugh �

I need you to laugh.

It will be best if you laughed harder when you see her around and very sure she could hear you..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 07, 2022

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by brosom(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Yes I will my brother. Thank you
U Better take the advice Niggerrs here giving u because that bitch ain't love u no bit

She's a LovePeddler hiding under the umbrella of witness, if u want to know if it's true, pay an anonymous niggaarr some naira to woo her, keep ur profile low, you'll see under a week the Niggerr go bleep her all angles and even bring u some pictures.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Aboks(m): 7:27am On Feb 07, 2022
4get religion and face d girl

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

I need you to laugh.

It will be best if you laughed harder when you see her around and very sure she could hear you..

I will force it �
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
She's a fake JW and one with low morale. You'd be grasping at straws and doing yourself a disfavor trying to prolong such one-sided relationship, especially after she has made it clear with both her actions and words that she's not interested in you. Also, she seems like a narcissist and breadcrumber with the ways she treated you. Men behave like this but apparently women are capable of doing the same. The best thing you did was the end the relationship and cut her off.

Thanks
Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by valdes00(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2022
Leave ur job cos babe left you grin grin...
You are a joker.....
Thats why as a guy, its cool to have multiple babes... In this era, if u depend on one gf, you are on ur own...
Always have it at the back of ur mind that u are not the only guy dating ur babe, it helps

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:33am On Feb 07, 2022
brosom:
U Better take the advice Niggerrs here giving u because that bitch ain't love u no bit

She's a LovePeddler hiding under the umbrella of witness, if u want to know if it's true, pay an anonymous niggaarr some naira to woo her, keep ur profile low, you'll see under a week the Niggerr go bleep her all angles and even bring u some pictures.

I don't need it. It's clear am not good for her. At least she found a man who shares the same faith. As for me I don loose �

9 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2022
gaby:

But come oh...

Do youyou see why workplace romance is highly advised against and frowned upon?

Abeg @ bolded, make am two, one for me and your own.

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2022
valdes00:
Leave ur job cos babe left you grin grin...
You are a joker.....
Thats why as a guy, its cool to have multiple babes... In this era, if u depend on one gf, you are on ur own...
Always have it at the back of ur mind that u are not the only guy dating ur babe, it helps

You are right. I just decided to be serious and ready for something serious. Didn't expect things go this way . I'm not dumb just wanted something serious and I was carried away with her being religious never knew she could act like this . But you are right because just because of her I let other women go seeing her as my everything but we learn everyday.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2022
@OP
They have shaved sense out from ur head. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by adetula148: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2022
teddybarz:
@OP

They have shaved sense out from ur head. grin

Like now totally sense is gone ��

1 Like

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:

Like now totally sense is gone ��

exile frm hoes grin. . Date matured woman. . Leave kids alone

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by SOFTENGR: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2022
This applies to girls from all religions. There's this girl I once fell for, having dated for few weeks. She invited me to her church, winners, so she could introduce me to her "daddy in the lord". I told her I'm a Christian, though not a religious person, so I don't think I have time for church things now. I went on to explain to her that my Bank job is very demanding and I work weekends and needed some rest on Sundays. She started giving me attitude. She stopped picking up my calls. She will only call me when she needed assistance, which I do help out. It continued like that for a year. When I realized that her mind is made up, I also stopped responding to her calls. I felt bad, but I have to move on.
My advice to men is: never fall in love until you are married.
If you don't have same religious ideology, your relationship will likely not work.

52 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . by Rickmann: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2022
adetula148:
There is this lady I love so much, we work at the place, and we were good but she happens to be a Jehovah witness. We have been dating for a year and half now but most times I have issues with her texting other guys and she kept saying they are just friends. You can call me a fool but sometimes you love someone so much that you don't want to loose them. Anytime I try to tell her about how I feel about her texting other guys giving them impression that she is single and always looking out for someone who happen to be a witness but always tell me it's me she loves and those guys are just her friends , going out to see other guy's on a date and sometimes lie to me , she get mad and never for once say sorry . And when she says sorry, the same thing repeat itself. Then I just let go and assume those guys are just her friends and I can't stop her from texting her friends but there is something within me that keeps telling me something is wrong. Like I love her so much but I still have this trust issues ,like I want to be convinced that I am wrong and try work on my trust issues.
Just yesterday I just login to her Facebook because she gave me her phone sometimes to help her format it and restore her apps back but she could not remember her password, so I had to reset it and get them working. So I login to her Facebook then I realized she has been sneaking out to see another man who happens to be a witness because my place of work ,we spend 2months in and 2 weeks out , even her time off she plan on going to see him yet lied to me she wanted to go write exams and look out for other opportunities and she told me we would see when we out and spend time together , like we go on leave and off days same time ,for me we were so close and we even kissed and hugged that same week. Like she was already certain to end up with this guy yet she still call me and tell me she loves me . But one thing about me is I can't keep things to myself I got mad then I texted her . She greeted me well then I suddenly asked her about the guy . She denied it totally and asked if I had a prove . Then I sent a screenshot then she said "did I not tell you that I can't marry someone who is not a witness then I was like Bleep". This same person we talk almost everyday , see everyday , kissed and do crazy stuffs even at work now say all these to me. Like I almost died yesterday. I told her all this then she said " I just love you as a friend and you are my best friend" . Then I asked since when ? She just ignored me all through then line busy. I just blocked her and delete her number because she was not even sorry .
Here is my question, why are witness like this ? This will be my first experience with them and I will say this really hurt me. Like I can't even think well. So a relationship of almost 2 years just a waste? So all those I love I love you were just jokes? I just pray God heal me fast . Like I really loved her. Now I don't know what to do. The job I am managing for now we both work there. How do I face her? Like am still looking out for another job but now I just have to leave this job and move on. I just decided to share this with you all so you can learn from my foolishness and advice me on what to do. Do have a nice day .

Bros you get mind o, so of all the girls in the country na Jehovah witness you fall for like this? Personally I have never heard anything good about them.

It was obvious she wasn't feeling you the way you felt her..i mean, all the vital signs were there but you just refused to see it. It really hurts when you are in love alone.

Pls move on and stop crying here, she isn't worth ur love or tears at all.

"A failed relationship is better than a scattered marriage" always remember that.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love / Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.