Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms (2356 Views)

10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover / 2019: Toke Makinwa Wishes "Orgasms And Laughter" To People / Health Benefits Of Eating Vaginal Discharge During Intercouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Dre116: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hey there,

Ola Dre back again...

So in this post I'll show you how to give mind blowing vaginal orgasms that will make any girl you knack ask for more.....

So leggo

Some men and women don’t even realize that vaginal orgasms exist. Such people think that the only way to ‘get a woman off’ is to touch her clitoris.

Absurdly, many so-called ‘sex experts’ also think the same.

The reality is that due to the hyper-sensitivity that most women experience in the clitoris after having a clitoral orgasm – the majority of women are only ever going to have one clitoral orgasm per sex session.

However, once a woman becomes vaginally orgasmic – it often becomes ridiculously easy to give women multiple orgasms. I have met women who have had 20 vaginal orgasms in an hour and routinely experience 3 to 6 of these orgasms every time they have sex.

This is all possible because the vagina does not suffer the ‘hyper-sensitivity’ that the clitoris does post orgasm.

Can you imagine how much more fun these women are having than the regular woman who has to put up with her man either:

- Not making her come once

Or

- Only giving her a single clitoral orgasm

Needless to say, it’s the women who become vaginally orgasmic who end up sexually addicted to the men who can give them this type of pleasure.

And not only are women capable of experiencing more vaginal orgasms than clitoral orgasms, they also usually say that they are much more fulfilling.

NOTE: Every woman can have a vaginal orgasm, provided she has a brain and a vagina – so no excuses.

As men, I feel it is our duty in the bedroom to give our women vaginal orgasms and that’s what I’m going to teach you how to do in this section.

So pay close attention because the orgasm techniques and information that follow have the power to instantly and dramatically improve your sex-life.

Important Note:

All of the techniques that follow involve you putting your finger(s) inside your woman. Given the sensitive areas of her body that we are talking about, it is essential that you always play by the following rules:

- Make sure your hands are very clean

- Trim your finger nails short and file them so that they are very smooth.

Never put a sharp/jagged finger nail inside your woman for obvious reasons

- Use plenty of lubrication. If in doubt, it’s better to use a little more than you think as opposed to too little

- Never put something inside your woman’s ass and then back into her vagina as this can cause her to get infections

With those points clear, we can move on.

The first type of orgasm we are going to look at is all to do with the center of gravity…

The center of gravity Vaginal Orgasm

The center of gravity is a mystery to most men because they either simply don’t know about it or they can’t find it.

The center of gravity is located centrally, just one to two inches inside a woman’s vagina along the front (anterior) wall. When I say ‘front wall’, it means on the same side of her body as her pubic hair, not her ass.

Make sense?

To give your woman a center of gravity orgasm, first get her really turned on, wet and preferably give her a clitoral orgasm first.

Then have her lay flat on her back with her legs open.

Next, apply plenty of lubrication(Vaseline go do - LOL) to your middle finger and insert it inside her vagina with your palm facing upwards. (It’s important that your palm is facing upwards because if you do the opposite you’ll be stimulating the back wall of her vagina instead of the front).

Once your finger is about an inch inside her vagina, start to feel for a slightly raised, ridged, somewhat spongy area of tissue. When you find it, you’ve got the center of gravity located.

Don’t be in a rush to find it because it’s better that you take your time and stimulate the right area and give your woman an orgasm than it is to rush and mess it up.

Remember, the center of gravity is going to be somewhere between one and two inches inside the vagina.

Once located, you want to apply moderate pressure, moderate speed and a ‘come-hither’ motion. The ‘come-hither’ motion basically involves curling the tip of your middle finger into your woman’s center of gravity, then un-curling it, curling it and un-curling it, over and over again.

As you start to see that your woman is enjoying it, you can gradually increase the pressure. Be aware that some women enjoy A LOT of pressure when you are using this technique.

Chances are she’ll probably start to make some noise as you are stimulating her center of gravity and then you’ll know you are hitting her with a perfect amount of pressure. At this point, just keep going and she’ll have a powerful vaginal orgasm.

So that’s the first type of vaginal orgasm that you can give your woman. I’ve found that this sex technique works for the majority of emotionally healthy women.

In addition to the basic middle finger, ‘come hither’ technique I just described

– you can vary it like this:

- Use your middle finger and index finger (be careful with this one and always start out with just the middle finger)

- Use a rubbing motion instead of a ‘come hither’ motion. This is a fairly subtle difference because essentially both techniques involve applying moderate to very firm pressure on the center of gravity. But this variation is worth keeping in mind because I have found some women respond better to it than the standard ‘come hither’ motion

2 Likes

Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Romeo3(m): 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
LMAO @ writing a full text book on dos and don'ts about pleasuring a woman. Clitoral orgasm... Vaginal orgasm... Blah blah blah. After all that, they'll still cheat on you with a guy who lasts 3 and half strokes in a wet vagina, totalling a fvck time of 00:00:28.56 seconds, but has money than her father can spend.

See, forget women. Their wahala is too much. That's how one -35 IQ girl on this forum had the effrontery to quote me and say that if she makes more money than a man, she is the head of the man.

I'm sure that one too, after her useless feminist gallivanting rhetorics and half thought comments will lay her back down, spread her legs and be waiting for 3 hours of clitoral stimulation and orgasm, and multiple vaginal orgasm from a man she doesn't respect.... Ewu. grin

I told her to marry a fellow girl or better still, a cow, as no real man would have time for her sentimental feministic bullshit! angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Sircreeden(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bro if only you can channel this towards making money you would be a Billionaire....

NB: No man can' satisfy a woman
Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Samfloxin(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Professor of Vaginalogy...our ancestors didn't do all those things and yet satisfied their wives
Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by opeey(m): 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
na G spot u dey talk about u con write all this story....
Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
wink

Re: How To Give Mind Blowing Vaginal Orgasms by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2020
am not understanding....i learn things faster thru vid

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Women Always The Most Happiest During Their Wedding? / Just / If Your Partner Ever Suggests You Both Make A Sextape, Pls End The Relationship!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.