Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) (59668 Views)

Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media / Graphics Photos Of Yemen Former President Ali Abdullah Saleh Killed By Rebels / Ex-president Of Yemen Killed By Rebels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Minjim: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2020
sod09:
This is pure evil imagine the Pain whoever in that chopper will feel

There's a war in Syria.
War is evil
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Minjim: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2020
midnighter:
Terrible..

I can't believe that these people have been warring continuously for almost 10 years and it's not even showing any sign of ending!

Even Tunisia that started the whole stuff is now okay to some extent, Syria why na cry
Ask the one man that's causing it all, Bashir Asaad
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by ridbell01(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Muhammadian:

The Muslim were shouting Allahu Akbar when they shot down the helicopter.

Allahu Akbar is used by terrorists and potential terrorists
can you swear with your life that those shouting Allah Akbar(probably the recording the incident) was the person that shot the chopper?
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:37am On Feb 12, 2020
I would hv flown that thing directly to them. Immediately
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Adebowalay(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
I fear islam
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by philip0906(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Codes151:
I would hv flown that thing directly to them. Immediately
Lol...You wouldn't have control over it any longer.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Codes151(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
philip0906:

Lol...You wouldn't have control over it any longer.
after the first hit?

Well, it’s a pity.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by brainhgeek(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
usebog:

You expect me to read all that
Come on

...then read in bits, you can relate with verse 6-9
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by AgentNairaland(f): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2020
They Are Even Shouting allahu akbaru... This Bloody god Of Islam Called allah Is Nothing But Satanic In Nature

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Jahzmin007: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2020
After una Don do evil you go kon dey shout Allah ak Barhh...

You better just shut up...

Evil Everywhere �...

God is merciful though...

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by worldclass68(m): 8:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Christianashit is not only a religion of piss but also for shitt infact it was the shitt that came first. We Muslims never insult any religion but if u insult Islam we have to show u that it's u who worth insulting,it's u who has so many comedy written by mostly alcoholics name Bible holy book. Jesus Christ was only a prophet,we as Muslims respect him more than u do,but that doesn't make him God why because he was not qualified to be God at all parts. Jesus was the only guy attributed to be God in history but came with fully functional carry go ,follow-come automatic sophisticated anus and penix,that's what even idols that Indians and Chinese never depict in their so called pathetic kind of God . Jesus Christ was the first said God to go to toilet not to dance,sing or play but to shitt and urinate,this is the best fact about Jesus that not u or ur mother or pastor but all ur Christendom can never deny or say it's a lie. We dnt worship God that goes to toilet never,a real God has no business with having anus or penix in the first place let alone use it. Jesus had no father,of course he was a messiah coming in to the world no doubt with many miracles but dnt forget he did not come down flying like birth as a baby,he never came down on angels shoulders no he came out of vagiina,a typical vagiina. Our God is never a playing,singing or dancing God,he required us to worship only him alone,if he liked singing and dancing birds can better occupy that position not as ur pastor's use to disturb all the town with dodori Mimi minimi dooooo diiiii meyyyyy bibiiiiiiii doromi JoJo no okochassz ogomoshoooo. Our God is single never 3 in one as if he is paracetamol and chloroquine combined,he never not nor he begotten ,he has no wife or partner. Note which religion is supposed to be named religion of piss.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

Small time you will start wearing bomb.......
It's just a matter of time, it's what you re known for around the world....... don't worry 72 virgins await you in heaven lol...

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Jahzmin007: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Bbbwings:
Religion of piss
See dem shouting the usual

Abi oooo

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nitah1: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:
Don't try this with US army
I agreed..,but do you remember "black hwark down "?
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nitah1: 8:51am On Feb 12, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
I don't know what these people read but my Quran teaches me something different. “A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as an act of cruelty to a human being.” If my religion teaches me to be kind to animals then more is expected of me to a human?
Excuse me abeg.......the trait is in the blood waiting to manifest.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Basher8583: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2020
cRobo:
Don't try this with US army

Ordinary somalians brought down a us black hawk helicopter
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Denique(f): 9:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Evilgenuis:
I get the video angry angry angry

Pls what's this "I get the video" that's trending?

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Nitah1:
Excuse me abeg.......the trait is in the blood waiting to manifest.
You sure have the right to your opinion.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2020
greygoblings:

That's just a section. Read the whole book
Thank you
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 12, 2020
amagugm:

Majority threw away their brains in practising this religion. Sorry, that is the reality. To worsen matters, those that retain their brains are barred from questioning irrationalities in the religion. Jesus is the answer
Alright.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 12, 2020
LagosEconomist:
BAAKUS1447:

Did your pastor not tell u not to mix with the unbelievers?

Apologies for editing your question. Abbreviations are OK in social conversation, but bad grammar is never OK.

Anyone can say anything to his or her followers or congregation, but if your question was genuine, then here is your answer.

1st Corinthians 5
9 I wrote to you in my epistle not to [f]keep company with sexually immoral people. 10 Yet I certainly did not mean with the sexually immoral people of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or idolaters, since then you would need to go out of the world. 11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with anyone named a brother, who is sexually immoral, or covetous, or an idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or an extortioner—not even to eat with such a person.
Thanks.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Solorrman3310:
No Muslim would say he was created in God's image never if u think u are a Muslim then congratulations u are now not more than Benjamin and ogondupr
Ok
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Bbbwings: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Christianashit is not only a religion of piss but also for shitt infact it was the shitt that came first. We Muslims never insult any religion but if u insult Islam we have to show u that it's u who worth insulting,it's u who has so many comedy written by mostly alcoholics name Bible holy book. Jesus Christ was only a prophet,we as Muslims respect him more than u do,but that doesn't make him God why because he was not qualified to be God at all parts. Jesus was the only guy attributed to be God in history but came with fully functional carry go ,follow-come automatic sophisticated anus and penix,that's what even idols that Indians and Chinese never depict in their so called pathetic kind of God . Jesus Christ was the first said God to go to toilet not to dance,sing or play but to shitt and urinate,this is the best fact about Jesus that not u or ur mother or pastor but all ur Christendom can never deny or say it's a lie. We dnt worship God that goes to toilet never,a real God has no business with having anus or penix in the first place let alone use it. Jesus had no father,of course he was a messiah coming in to the world no doubt with many miracles but dnt forget he did not come down flying like birth as a baby,he never came down on angels shoulders no he came out of vagiina,a typical vagiina. Our God is never a playing,singing or dancing God,he required us to worship only him alone,if he liked singing and dancing birds can better occupy that position not as ur pastor's use to disturb all the town with dodori Mimi minimi dooooo diiiii meyyyyy bibiiiiiiii doromi JoJo no okochassz ogomoshoooo. Our God is single never 3 in one as if he is paracetamol and chloroquine combined,he never not nor he begotten ,he has no wife or partner. Note which religion is supposed to be named religion of piss.
72 virgins awaits you sha

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by midnighter(f): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Minjim:

Ask the one man that's causing it all, Bashir Asaad

He is not a saint but he is also the one stopping the place from becoming a second Libya
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Officialgarri:
Admittedly, the word is in Chaos.

Eve shouldn't have eaten that Apple.
Your English is in more chaos cry

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Solorrman3310:
Christianashit is not only a religion of piss but also for shitt infact it was the shitt that came first.

I can't believe how many times you pasted this thing and at the end, you still failed to make any sense.

What is your obsession with penis and anus on Christ Jesus Chai!
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by midnighter(f): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2020
ridbell01:
can you swear with your life that those shouting Allah Akbar(probably the recording the incident) was the person that shot the chopper?

I was thinking along the same lines but after checking the full video, you see the rebels crowding around the same helicopter in Idlib. So they were the ones tracking and filming it

But you are correct that it's often people who are being bombed or attacked who shout "Allah Akbar"
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Feb 12, 2020
Explorers:
Turkish-backed Syrian fighters gather in the town of Sarmin, about 8 kilometres southeast of the city of Idlib, as they prepare to fight against government forces

Sir please can you assist me in paying my N25,600 school fees backlog? My fees page shuts this week and i've been unable to meet up.

I'm studying pharmacy and in my 4th year. Psychologically, i'm frustrated and its affecting my academic performance.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Blackpearlous(f): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2020
BAAKUS1447:
I don't know what these people read but my Quran teaches me something different. “A good deed done to an animal is as meritorious as a good deed done to a human being, while an act of cruelty to an animal is as bad as an act of cruelty to a human being.” If my religion teaches me to be kind to animals then more is expected of me to a human?
be unkind to non believers

1 Like

Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by ridbell01(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2020
midnighter:

I was thinking along the same lines but after checking the full video, you see the rebels crowding around the same helicopter in Idlib. So they were the ones tracking and filming it

But you are correct that it's often people who are being bombed or attacked who shout "Allah Akbar"
those that bomb mosque in borno, slaughtered,raped and slaughtered small Muslim girls also shouting Allahu Akbar.
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Champneys: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2020
Dan Allah! shocked
Re: Syrian Government Chopper Shot Down By Rebels (Video) by Npower: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Bad news everywhere. The Poor and struggling are really suffering. Well Dangote no see my back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / Video Of Jerry Rawlings On Hospital Bed Before His Death / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.