Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for (31901 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Rapmoney(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man is the spiritual father of Wailing Wailers in Nigeria. If not a traitor, who will say his father's land is not worth sacrificing for, except a bastard without father. See the image below of this man with the politicians that destroyed Nigeria in those 16 years of corruption.

Stale and boring! Look for something new to say.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by AMI3(m): 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
some people want to die for what they dont know .goodluck.hahahaha
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Dpharisee: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
Sir with due respect this is a wrong sermon.

I am an Igbo guy from IMO.

And to tell u I can die for Nigeria.
I can die for Buhari.

Buhari is not a politician he is a saviour.

But I cannot die for our politicians or Nigerian police

Igbos died for Biafra not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Thirteenblood: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
“The Yorubas say that if it takes you 25 years to practice madness, how much time would you have to put it into real life?"

Goodnight Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Rawtruth1: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pure truth. Everyone has joined the south East in wailers club.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by tete7000(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
FrLukas:

It won't make sense to you because you have been conditioned to jump to the defense of the clergy all the time.

Jesus gave up his life.

Paul also died for the Gospel.

As a matter of fact, all the Apostles did with the exception of John.

Leah Sharibu gave up her freedom and life for her faith.

Your bishops and priests are content with wearing their cassocks and Mitres up and down.

The CBCN is powerful enough to pressure the government to into doing the right thing.

Have they done so?

If Leah Sharibu was your kid sister will you be here typing what you just did?

Is it so difficult to put yourself in the shoes of Leah's father?

"Whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me..."

No they have not done so. It was you who did. Jesus could also with his disciples pressure Herod to release John the baptist. The apostles could mount pressure to get Peter release or get revenge for Mark's murder. All those of you who understand nothing about issues just come out and talk trash. I don't need to tell you what CBCN has done, it won't make sense to you. Neither do I need to tell you on how many fora Kukah has persistently spoken out against this government, it won't interest you. The man Kukah speaks each time as a man who knows repression having grown up a Christian and a priest in a minor ethnic Christian tribe in the north. Your grandstanding cannot place you in a better position to talk even as a victim on the subject matter in question. If you are interested, internet is replete with evidences for you.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
potent5:
Please, not Shekau.

When goverment executives, politicians and contractors loot the money meant for any societal projects that will better the lots of millions of Nigerians or execute low quality projects and pockets the bulk of the fund's, is that person or group of people not worse and more deadly than shekau?

When citizens are dying as a result of lack of medical services from those in charge of making such services available and affordable for the use of the Nigerian citizens despite receiving the funds but decided to embezzle it thereby causing the deaths of thousands of people? Those involved have killed more innocent souls than shekau.

Technically, the Nigerian political class already has lots of more deadly and brutal shekau's in it already going by there antecedents.

The biggest terrorist acts on Nigerians are the one's carried out by Nigerian politicians and their accomplices
because they bomb the masses with the pen which kills more people and collectively ruins a nation while subjecting its citizens to excruciating hardships without any ounce of remorse from their collective evil minds.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by nedekid: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man is the spiritual father of Wailing Wailers in Nigeria. If not a traitor, who will say his father's land is not worth sacrificing for, except a bastard without father. See the image below of this man with the politicians that destroyed Nigeria in those 16 years of corruption.

I prefare Nigeria when those men were "Destoying" it, than now when your savior is burying the country.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by lekkxydinho: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
WandaNara:

As in ehn there matter tire me. Bunch of idiots.
they are just a pending mission for the TRUMP drones.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by nedekid: 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Antoeni:
My Lord Bishop please Concentrate On your Dioceses And God’s Work, Stay Out Of Politics
What is political with what he said?
Kukah is speaking of what concerns him and everybody in this geographical space called Nigeria.
This is reality and not politics.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by 99Blues(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
God will continue to punish our colonial masters,my father could have hold on to his semen for a little while.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

I can die for Buhari.

Hu asked u where u're from.....
Busy body....
I doubt u're from the East ...
U just want attention
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Poske95(m): 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
God, the sovereign creator and LORD over all will.reign and be Glorified.
We just can't leave a lie?!
What's this lie?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Yankee101: 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tell them the truth Bishop
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Martinez39s(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
homealone00:
I swear, who die for Nigeria no get value for him life.
Correct guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by mysteryman2014: 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Who has Nigeria offended?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Judybash93(m): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
He's stating the obvious. I don't think anyone is willing to die for Nigeria. It's better to commit suicide than waste one's life for this country.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Houstency(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

I can die for Buhari.

If you're not trolling, go to Sambisa and join the Civilian JTF since you said you can die for Nigeria, then we sane Nigerians can take you seriously, else get a life and be free from your Buhari-infested disease.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by broadman20: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man will be the first to seek asylum in pope Francis house, should Nigerian Army down tools, that they won't fight Boko boys because of Mr Kukah advice.

You see how God use to catch a thief? So you already know that Nigeria will crash one day? If not how can you be talking about one who will seek asylum if you never imagined that Nigeria will crash the way it's going. People like you are always killed by the truth because you hate to face it.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Houstency(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man will be the first to seek asylum in pope Francis house, should Nigerian Army down tools, that they won't fight Boko boys because of Mr Kukah advice.

So said a known NL paid-hack and troll. Go to Sambisa and join the Civilian JTF then we sane Nigerians can take you seriously, else get a life and be free from your Buhari-infested disease.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Houstency(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Antichristus: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

I can die for Buhari.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES, SPIRITS AND DEMONS, DEITIES, ANCESTORS AND GHOSTS ON THE NIGERIAN SOIL AND THE AFRICAN CONTINENT, MAY YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN ETERNALLY REAP THE FRUITS OF BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION FOR EVER AND EVER. ISE/AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Tulsaguy: 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
And to tell u I can die for Nigeria. I can die for Buhari.

See this idiot. A goro chewing terrorist from Borno claiming to be an Ipob.....

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by shineeye1: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
fergie001:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeria-not-worth-dying-for-bishop-kukah/amp/

There is no more sense in calling Nigeria a nation. Tears and blood reign supreme in the land and absurdity is the order of the day, the gods are speaking in hard riddles : the time to dismember this contraption is NOW!!!
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coronaviruses: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by AnanseK(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
When the money meant for the military to fght Boko Haram was shared by Dasuki, CAN got the Lion share. Bishop Kukah is missing that.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by shogsman(m): 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Imagine a bishop saying his country isn't worth dying for,this country is cursed with its citizens
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by LordFaraday(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Whatever anyone is doing for Nigeria I believe that he/she should just see it as a selfless service to God and humanity not because of Nigeria as a country. I believe the Present Nigeria as we have now is not worth dying for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by kikake: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
But crude oil in the Niger delta must continue to make an Yusuuf Omoyooba and Mohammed Danjuma from Katsina want to fight and die for one Nigeria. So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.