Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for (31900 Views)

Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Neoteny(m): 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
CSTR2:

Your useless presidency just claim to rehabilitate Boko Haram and released them.

If you think atiku or kukah is your problem, then your situation is pathetic indeed.

Fukk off you piece of shiit
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by lastempero: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dozie32:
Who doesn't know, abi you want Fame?

Mad man, i know is your first time of hearing that name.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Rexnegro(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Whether you like it or not, war is coming
And there's nothing you can do about it
dss should invite you for this your comment , it carries weight , seems you have a very important info to share with them.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by juman(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
The bishop is right.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Gryffindor: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dozie32:

you must be below 28yrs if u dnt know who "Fr Kukah" is,why amplify your ignorance??

ask questions nxt time
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Gryffindor: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
lastempero:

Mad man, i know is your first time of hearing that name.

That dude is a kid obviously
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Prayer will do the work when we stop complaining.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Enwhen(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dozie32:

Lolss... Who.want fame ??

U need to b updated
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Tunex252(m): 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Damn niggarrrrr

Real niggarz won't think of dying for this damn f**king country

Whereby army's and soldiers risk their lives and fight at the war front doing the war against Boko Haram where as many died as a result of the war

Only for our leaders to release 1400 Boko Haram members after all what the army face through to get them caught

Who those that??

This country is died

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by akaahs(m): 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Patrioticman007:
This man is the spiritual father of Wailing Wailers in Nigeria. If not a traitor, who will say his father's land is not worth sacrificing for, except a bastard without father. See the image below of this man with the politicians that destroyed Nigeria in those 16 years of corruption.
This man will be the first to seek asylum in pope Francis house, should Nigerian Army down tools, that they won't fight Boko boys because of Mr Kukah advice.

Since is ur father's land, go join the army or jtf to fight Boko Haram Nd other terrorist. Arrant nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by DexterousOne(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Temple1288:
grin

Nigeria will never be well!

To anyone who wants to make Nigeria better YOU'LL END UP IN SHAME for thinking of such!

To any Biafran thinking about joining the Nigeria Military YOU ARE A FOOL!

This one is just talking rubbish

No wonder you support Drumpf cheesy cheesy
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by akaahs(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Antoeni:
My Lord Bishop please Concentrate On your Dioceses And God’s Work, Stay Out Of Politics
Before he becomes a Bishop, he is a Nigerian.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by akaahs(m): 10:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=TRUSTEDGUY post=86569246]

The labour of our Heros past has all being in vain[/quote
Forget that thing, na most of our so called Heroes are the cause of the problem.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by chaloskyx: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
lol you are talking as if we have a choice Nigeria is worth dying for via a revolution do we have any other country or place to go apart for Nigeria. please keep you selfish opinions to your self
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Snazzynho(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dozie32:

Why will you even die for Nigeria while Nigeria will kill you by itself

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by akaahs(m): 10:28pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=99Blues post=86570838]God will continue to punish our colonial masters,my father could have hold on to his semen for a little while.[/quote
Na for where u for be, if he hold am for a while?
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Antichristus:

IN THE NAME OF ALL THE GODS AND GODDESSES, SPIRITS AND DEMONS, DEITIES, ANCESTORS AND GHOSTS ON THE NIGERIAN SOIL AND THE AFRICAN CONTINENT, MAY YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN ETERNALLY REAP THE FRUITS OF BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION FOR EVER AND EVER. ISE/AMEN.
AMEN...

WHILE YOUR CHILDREN WILL REAP THE FRUIT'S OF JONATHAN'S GOVERNMENT
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
Houstency:

If you're not trolling, go to Sambisa and join the Civilian JTF then we sane Nigerians can take you seriously, else get a life and be free from your Buhari-infested disease.
If I like Buhari how does it affect u
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 10:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Xavfra:

Hu asked u where u're from.....
Busy body....
I doubt u're from the East ...
U just want attention
Nwafor IMO state.

Full blown
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dpharisee:

Igbos died for Biafra not Nigeria
Biafra was caused by ignorance not Nigeria
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Coldie(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... Then, I wish you well dear brother!
Thanks bro
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
When the president openly support terrorism and is the king of nepotism... What do you get?

If you think buhari is better than me then you have mucous in your brain you need to see Dr. Sebe
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Villain7: 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:
Sir with due respect this is a wrong sermon.

I am an Igbo guy from IMO.

And to tell u I can die for Nigeria.
I can die for Buhari.

Buhari is not a politician he is a saviour.

Cause I cannot die for our politicians or Nigerian police
Die for Buhari na! At least locate sniper close to you.... foolish talk/comment!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by hush15: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
fergie001:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeria-not-worth-dying-for-bishop-kukah/amp/

Nothing in this world is worth dying cos that's why Christ came but there is so much to live for, living to the glory of God cos only the living has an opportunity to please God.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by God1stson(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Coldie:

I can die for Buhari.

FAKE NEWS, FROM A FAKE USER ID
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Ezmans: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
UdechiHD:
Na today! It’s quite a pity that Father Kukah is just realizing this precious reality. Something our fathers have bequeathed on us and we to our children.

The common man has no inheritance in the geographical expression called Nigeria. What exactly can we say we’ve benefited from this country. Is it jobs? Is it security? Is it health insurance? I know some optimist would tell me peace.

Naija is not worth dying for, those who died for Naija died in vain.
the only thing i benefits as a Nigerian is staying 5 hours in traffic jam in Lagos
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by Alanwalker(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2020
Rawtruth1:
Pure truth. Everyone has joined the south East in wailers club.
Everyone joined them but ur still feeding from 500# to say the truth
And stop masturbating with your brain use your anus instead
BMCs foolish set of donkeys
Awoni werey
Ode
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by NaMeAboki: 12:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Another Cassock wearing politician, we know where your politics lies: you kept mute when your Christian brethren was at the helm of affairs, busy diverting most of the money for his failed re- election bid, including smuggling out huge amount of Dollar in cash to SA (the CAN president's private aircraft); while Boko Haram were getting bolder and taking over swathes of Nigerian territory, including bombing the UN office at seat of govt in Abuja.

Yes you didn't have any voice then, until now when they have pushed back to a small enclave in Sambisa forest and their capacity significantly reduced to mere small skirmishes and attacks (such as bombing and kidnapping) of soft targets.
Re: Bishop Kukah: Nigeria not worth dying for by executive12: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2020
Coldie:

I can die for Buhari.

Yoruba Muslim of course.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Reacts After Woman Gave Husband’s N300K To Pastor / The Secret Truth About Witchcraft That Everyone Should Know / Dangerous Attitudes Amongst Nigerian Churches In The Diaspora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.