Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women (10043 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
I noticed this a lot, like Nigerian men are petrified of pretty women.

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keep shaking like wtf..

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me; like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me, but none ever grew enough courage.

Took my friend's sister to an audition once ( cos I drive) and all the dudes where just saying hi like over 10× and smiling sheepishly without one with enough courage to talk. Even the one that tried struggled.

Is this a self esteem issue?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Wazzaowner(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
So 2 u nw, u feel u beautiful?.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Hottdawgg: 8:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keeps shaking like wtf..

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me, like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me,but non grew enough courage.

Took my friend's sister to an audition ( cos I drive) all the dudes do say hi over 10× , smile like sheeps without one courage to talk. Even the one that tried struggled.

U were in the wrong cycle baby
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wazzaowner:
mean guy on the internet, leave me alone please

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MZrapper(f): 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Naija men got no balls.
Tons of broke weaklings.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Michealky: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pls where in jupiter
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hottdawgg:

U were in the wrong cycle baby
I can't go to club ooh...where can I find guys with confidence.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
MZrapper:
Naija men got no balls.
Tons of broke weaklings.
but I didn't ask for money naa(off course I will ask later, ) but Ogini dey occur with my sweet Nigerian boys
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Davash222(m): 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
90% of beautiful women don't have sense!

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
why na ?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Davash222(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
why na ?
Thought you said you're beautiful. Use your self as an example, do you act like someone that have sense
Be sincere to yourself.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by bigiyaro(m): 8:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
lolz...who is scared of beautiful girls when most of them are just empty headed fine faces? just tell them how beautiful they are , spend a little, fvck them realized not in special and move on.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
bigiyaro:
lolz...who is scared of beautiful girls when most of them are just empty headed fine faces? just tell them how beautiful they are , spend a little, fvck them realized not in special and move on.
why are you bitter bigiyaro is you're mother not beautiful?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Hottdawgg: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
I can't got to club ooh...where can I find guys with confidence.

Why can't you? You will find the best minds there. Loaded, liberated, lively. But then again like any other well intentioned endeavors, you will find scum. They are usually not hard to know.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:

Thought you said you're beautiful. Use your self as an example, do you act like someone that have sense
Be sincere to yourself.
I don't understand I offended you?

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Davash222(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
I don't understand I offended you?
No my love. Just helping in answering your lovely question.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
Hottdawgg:

Why can't you? You will find the best minds there. Loaded, liberated, lively. But then again like any other well intentioned endeavors, you will find scum. They are usually not hard to know.
Putting my self in danger for noise and air pollution mbä no! Women aren't safe at Night in Nigeria..but was different in Geneva shaa..i see your point.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by tpiar: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me, like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me,but non grew enough courage.

hahahaha, I found this very funny.

Perhaps your beauty is scaring them.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by PatriotTemidayo: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
MZrapper:
Naija men got no balls.
Tons of broke weaklings.

It's all about money for you Shey, awon Hungry birds. Only I never chop girls are money conscious.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by adigun98(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nice marketing format �

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by wizdomnzube(m): 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why dey go approach you? See as u dey die for dem to approach u, buh if any of them make waka come ur corner naw, you go begin form like say u nor dey mess. So e beta mk dem save dem sef the stress of approaching u wen dey know say na form u go begin form. Women always dying for our attention buh ones u say mk u reason dia mata, dey go begin disembark. That's why na olosho sure pass!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
wizdomnzube:
Why dey go approach you? See as u dey die for dem to approach u, buh if any of them make waka come ur corner naw, you go begin form like say u nor dey mess. So e beta mk dem save dem sef the stress of approaching u wen dey know say na form u go begin form. Women always dying for our attention buh ones u say mk u reason dia mata, dey go begin disembark. That's why na olosho sure pass!
This is defeatism talking mate! Go out there and get your woman! She might just be waiting for you to try.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Skmoda360(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keeps shaking like wtf..

Took my friend's sister to an audition ( cos I drive) all the dudes do say hi over 10× , smile like sheeps without one courage to talk. Even the one that tried struggled.

You never jam person like me ni.....I know dey fear woman abeg unless I don't have time to cheat on my woman......... undecided

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Skmoda360:

You never jam person like me ni.....I know dey fear woman abeg unless I don't have time to cheat on my woman......... undecided
hey handsome wink
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
If this is really happening to you believe me something is wrong somewhere and it isn't about beauty. If there's one thing I noticed about Nigerian guys it is lack of Self Respect and Discipline. A guy with no self respect will approach a lady way out of his league knowing fully well that he will be turned down. Lol to him it takes nothing from him while a guy with no discipline approach anything in skirts even if his girlfriend, wife or fiancee is more beautiful. And yes! 70% of Nigerian men fall in either of these categories.

So woman, check yourself.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Skmoda360(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:
Bros na truth you yan oooo.... undecided

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keeps [/b]shaking like wtf..

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me, like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me,but [b]non
grew enough courage.

Your grammatical errors scared them!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Riele(f): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wazzaowner:

Yes dear . She feels beautiful because she's beautiful tongue

To the post , Nigerian men are scared of beautiful ladies , they only need girls they can intimate .

We know them , Weaklings !

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Skmoda360(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amakavula:
hey handsome wink
Wetin happen....? You too dey lie tongue....no be that yellow beard gang niggar you dating in Abuja. grin

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Finnese001: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
why do Nigerian women keep making some stupid assertions

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by proclinician: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chai.

This is ridiculous.

Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice? / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? / This Is Where I Totally Gave Up On Loving Women