Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women (10076 Views)

Why Are Men Scared Of Approaching Women In Armed Forces? / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by echibuogwu(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol ur beauty intimidates them and maybe u are always looking mean but u fine sha oo
Amakavula:
I noticed this a lot, like Nigerian men are petrified of pretty women.

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keep shaking like wtf..

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me; like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me, but none ever grew enough courage.

Took my friend's sister to an audition once ( cos I drive) and all the dudes where just saying hi like over 10× and smiling sheepishly without one with enough courage to talk. Even the one that tried struggled.

Is this a self esteem issue?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by RoyalHighness7(m): 7:33am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

This deranged son of a bat can't even type correctly. You are not even a man to start with, oya swerve.
Whoever the Bleep gave birth to you is as stupid and dumb as you are #50 condom would have prevented the earth from a sadistic dumb Bleep like you
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MZrapper(f): 7:36am On Feb 12, 2020
RoyalHighness7:

Whoever the Bleep gave birth to you is as stupid and dumb as you are #50 condom would have prevented the earth from a sadistic dumb Bleep like you

Try revive your dead esteem first, your moma shouldn't be feeding you at 28.
Broke fool.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by RoyalHighness7(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Broke fool.
Nigga aint 28 yet but can afford to feed your entire gen...get a hold of yourself!
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Been on dates were the guy stammers for hours.... another one where the guy's hands keep shaking like wtf..

I noticed guys are afraid to approach me; like you see them gathering and planning who would come talk to me, but none ever grew enough courage.

Took my friend's sister to an audition once ( cos I drive) and all the dudes where just saying hi like over 10× and smiling sheepishly without one with enough courage to talk. Even the one that tried struggled.

Please where are you lemme try my luck.. I guess those guys have never dated a pretty girl like you. I can handle the pressure useless u r too attractive I might get a stiffy smiley wink

Modify
Wait are you the slim girl at ur profile. Pls if u r d one stop the rough oo. I don't use to play dis kin rough play. Abeg stop am oo
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by proclinician: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

This deranged son of a bat can't even type correctly. You are not even a man to start with, oya swerve.

These are the things you're voicing out this early morning how do they make you feel?
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Smartgeek(m): 7:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Wait, Are you the one u call beautiful judging by your profile picture?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Exactly sis,I always had this issue with guys suspecting you are in a relationship already because you are light skinned and fine.
They will keep using style to ask of my "boyfriend" or a "he"and I get tired of telling them that a " he" doesn't insist.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MasonKendall(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

Will you marry me?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Mrmezico(m): 8:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Beauty dem say is in d eyes of d beholder. well.... u may be thinking dey dnt aproach u because of fear of ur beauty bt it may be dey dnt find u as beauty as dey want in a woman....i myself i can't look at u 2 times because u're of small size nd i lov my woman big at all angle.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by gbami(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Thought you said you're beautiful. Use your self as an example, do you act like someone that have sense
Be sincere to yourself.
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS RESPONSE...
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2020
You have one of the reasons from the attached pictures. Just imagine how hurt he will be. This is the reason we mind our business. Finally, she will fall for a Yahoo boy who can't string two sentences correctly.

There are 2 catergories of beautiful girls, the ones who think they are too beautiful and always say it out to who ever wants to hear and the other catergories who doesn't give a damn always be herself and don't dress to impress.

The first catergory are the ones guys avoid, not that they are scared.

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Westernlove: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

If #50 condom couldn't prevent the asinego that birthed you, why should it stop me?I'm Broke and A futureless idiot.

Eeeyah now I can see where your frustration and misfortune Is coming from lol, If your fatheer had worked hard, be a successful man and nurtured you morally and financially. You won't be this bitter and miserable. Pele you hear......You will be alright..

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by RoyalHighness7(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Broke fool.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by emsco(m): 9:31am On Feb 12, 2020
I don't know your definition of beautiful but you are not to me. I'm not being mean but that is the real truth.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by WorWorBoy: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Coming from a broke online beggar.
Frustrated beggar.
I can feed you for all your lifetime you mannerless M0ron.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:
grin grin

You all should take it easy ooo grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by emsco(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
but I just saw your dp. The most beautiful thing about you is your boobs, and that says a lot. Even I would be weak to approach you.
I will never go near a lady with flat chest, how do a lady consider herself beautiful physically if she doesn't have it.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by daisidavid(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2020
No woman or lady that ain't beautiful!!! Everyone of you out there is gorgeous!!! And for you the poster. Isn't as if guys around your circle are afraid! Nope! Maybe they didn't just want there friends around to mock them after approaching you and return of that you start giving them attitude!!! Mind you for the ones that approach you with nothing to say! Your beauty as you've claimed might have made them lost of words such like that do happen and m talking from experience! Just be happen that they are lost of words cause at times who tell you what you wanna hear not what really matters e.g your beauty and feelings!!!! Hope you understand now
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kingrexyl(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:
Naija men got no balls. Tons of broke weaklings.
Like your father. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by SocialJustice: 10:43am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:
mean guy on the internet, leave me alone please
I'm not trying to be hurtful but you look normal. Light skinned, even toned and slim like every other girl that is able to attain this level of personal care. Your face doesn't stand out neither does the frame of your body, I don't think you're tall too so how can you have such an effect on guys. I know what you're talking about and it has even happened to me this year, felt like someone placed a boulder on my tongue, that girl has a prettier face though and is at least 6ft 2 inches tall.

Maybe your profile picture does your actual appearance a disservice. I'll like to meet you the next time I'm in Abuja. I don't want to date, I just want us to see and maybe my body will disgrace me and swoop into a fidgeting frenzy.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 12, 2020
You're feeling yourself grinBut I must confess, you're really beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MZrapper(f): 10:57am On Feb 12, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Like your father. grin

This broke squatter has come again.
Asinine simp.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Kingrexyl(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:

This broke squatter has come again. Asinine simp.
Like your father. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MZrapper(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
WorWorBoy:

You all are rich niggas on here until give away threads pop and you all start crying and sweating for #500 airtime.
Awon mad brokeass.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by MZrapper(f): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Like my father. grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by zexy2030(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Amakavula:

so when we now approach you, u start telling us u r not my spec, abi..women, SMH
because weytin dey entice u na fake life.
Re: Why Are Nigerian Men Scared Of Beautiful Women by Pope22(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2020
Riele:

Yes dear . She feels beautiful because she's beautiful tongue

To the post , Nigerian men are scared of beautiful ladies , they only need girls they can intimate .

We know them , Weaklings !
I want something serious with you, can we give it a try?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / What's Your Definition Of Being Single?( A Single Person) / Is This Tboss Twerking In The Club??? Big Brother Shocked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.