Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips (1072 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Citypreneurs(f): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2020
Hello everyone, good day to you all.

I don't know but I feel like one weird fellow. I have been married going to 4 years now but I feel so bored.

My hubby doesn't keep late night or friends, he doesn't womanize. He is into graphics designing so he's mostly working from home while I am currently a stay at mum as I am nursing my baby.

MY hubby never stayed out more than 8pm, he doesn't visit anyone and no one visits him. we don't get to quarrel or argue, most times I bring up baseless arguement so we should just raise our voice small yet he will find a way to avoid it.

I know issues makes marriage stronger but I have never had any reason to at least act upset and hubby should beg and pet me. It's seriously eating me up this man is too peaceful and quiet for my liking and I on the other hand is stubborn please my dear mum how do i spice up my marriage and how do i get this man to at least go out and mingle with other men.

This sound funny buts it's really eating me up.

Please help me, am bored.

https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/250419d77284a0d9ec061a4c9ea9f793
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Lawdis(m): 12:49am On Feb 12, 2020
...OK you need troubles right Come stay with me nah

graphic designers doesn't need troubles/noise they're always in meditation about their works. I am a living testimony to this.....

Whenever he's in the studio working just go there and watch what he's doing so as to enable you cope with his calmness but don't distract him....o with your troubles OK
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by dawnomike(m): 2:01am On Feb 12, 2020
I suggest you drop his child, pack out from his house in peace and go marry a man that will give you all the troubles you wish for...

10 Likes

Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by sholay2011(m): 2:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Awon eeyan o gbadun oo

1 Like

Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Foodqueen(f): 5:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Bring a man to the house and do the needful.

I wanted to say that it's not real till I saw a link and I concluded that it's illusion.
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by RoyalBlu(f): 5:43am On Feb 12, 2020
You want drama innit?

Okay, just jokingly tell him the baby you're nursing is not his.

My dear, trust me, when you do this, you're boredom will fly outta the window or door sef.

Please do well to come back here and update cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by johnlvis(m): 8:43am On Feb 12, 2020
I think i understand your predicament and its so demoralizing. But the question is, did you not date him before marrying him .

1 Like

Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Bigblessed: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2020
Ok you want your marriage too hot and unpeaceful.

Don't worry, you will soon get BP the day you will realise that you have been living with a ghost.

Please Don'ts quote me because I'm already quoting someone.
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by fredopareto(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Relax ma...d devil have no time for ur family Naw...soonest..he is coming b prepare..instead of u to b grateful and mindful on how d peace will continue co exist .u wan instigate crisis..u will ve it...once again.. D Prince of d world is coming..b prepared
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by GoldCircle: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wetin women want? My gawd?!
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by rain21(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Your type of marriage is what most women are praying to have. A peaceful and loving home with a faithful and caring man,and you say you don't like it.

Sorry to ask,are you from an abusive home? why do you want constant quarrel and fights?of what good is it

If you need to spice up your marriage a bit then you might need to help him,you can start with dragging him with you to events,parties or visiting people. With time he will adjust,he seems an introvert and workaholic.

You can also suggest eating out regularly for a start

3 Likes

Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Even though I found the post very boring and bland, I will still advise you
Divorce him darling, and be all right
Life is too short to be unhappy, yes?
Cheers
(I somehow wish he would see and recognize this post and sack you first! angry)
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Mryacks: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Be careful what you wish for....
Re: Fiction: My Marriage Is Too Cold And Peaceful And Its Eating Me Up.i Need Tips by Bola146(f): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oniranu... drama woman.. it's better you come back to your senses now before it's too late. Kindly take good care of your husband very well

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I have the skills / AA And Malaria.. Are You AA And How Are You Coping With Malaria? / This Picture Says A Lot…God Bless Our Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.