Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,081 members, 7,845,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Secret To Getting Pregnant This Valentine! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret To Getting Pregnant This Valentine! (218 Views)

Why Am I Not Getting Pregnant: I Need To Get Pregnant This Month / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Grace Ajilore: Pregnant Feminist Dragged For Getting Pregnant Out Of Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Getting Pregnant This Valentine! by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 10:52am On Feb 12, 2020
Ad: Big D@ck or Small D@ck is not an excuse of why you are not pregnant, is not by the number of times you are f@cking but I can assure you that there is a solution and all what you need is this supplement "Fertility Supplement" how can you get it call 08077567240

Husband help your wife to get this great supplement as you are servicing your machine this valentine and wife your love for children dont miss this opportunity get this product's call 08077567240
Re: Secret To Getting Pregnant This Valentine! by cRobo: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2020
If only you were selling teeth whitening paste

Your teeth are so white

Which formula are you using

(1) (Reply)

Non Related Areas / Heartzstories / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.