Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,951 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (49128 Views)

Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10 / States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amstupid:
guy , my cat die this morning .....how much u dey buy dead cat

Quote me if interested cool
Otochaaaaa, indeed u dey stupid. I mean ur moniker
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Splashme: 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
So sad
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Louisboy22(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Go to the street and complaining not setting in ur room typing on top cheap data, our problem in Nigeria will not stop until mass are ready to confront their problems not settling in ur room complaining
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by degamemaster(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
When we were shouting about it, the stupid Yoruba Muslims here were busy hating us and at the same time accusing us of hating them.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Temptee101(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
[s]Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where as this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
(The state with the fewest LG in Nigeria!)
Or did OBJ constructed Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu[/s]

Just shut up for once

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Mykel51(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
ogbonti:

this video filled me with so much rage because i now realize the reason why the majority of oil blocks in the South are owned by northerners

Really, I even thought Buhari had changed that ?

So the Northerners still own more oil blocks the southerners ?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Ykc2(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
megafaraday:
All this guy does is divide us along religious and tribal lines. How has Fashola being the minister with the portfolio that he holds particularly benefitted the southwest?
if there is no benefit whe are northerners dying to be the president since independence ?why are they having 27 to 50 children is not for voting?
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Difrent: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:
What I Saw Today On Reno's Instagram Is Making Me Scared

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

I can now see why even sarrki have abandoned Buhari.
This is scary, very scary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dsO0vlE-b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Nothing new.
You have been saying it forever, even before Buhari became president.
You guys are the only ones producing and believing your own lies.
Whenever it suits you, you dig up the lies and spread them in the media .
There are 4 service chiefs, 2 are northerners while 2 are southerners.
Yes the north heads about 10 or so organizations you listed above but the FG has over 600 MDAs and you are not telling us who heads the remaining 500+ MDAs
You won't because if you do you will realize southerners Head faaaaar more MDAs than northerners.
You see the problem of people like you is you feel EVERYTHING should go to the south.
My advice stop following expired politicians like Reno, it tells on your personality.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Jamestown123: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thinktank32:
Reno no get job?
You, which job u get?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by chachanga: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
Or did OBJ constructed Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourself anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

These your sentiments, they'd have held water if Federal Character as a basic requisite for such an heterogenous mix like Naija was observed and successive administrations cum their supporters strived to do better on errors of past regimes rather than outperform on misrule while being egged on by ignorant misinformed masses.

Your stance would've worked if the average voting Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri youths in Yobe, Bauchi, Jigawa, Kano, Kebbi etc held same belief.

Your undoing is your cockiness in thinking that Northern hegemonies operate on your wavelength or that their worldview is as you delude yourselves in fantasizing it. You Southerners always promote this
Nigerian contraption with your chest-out but the North recognises deeper realities than you do.

If you really love the Nigerian Project, it's not best expressed in the blind support of your Party, Principals, ethnicity or religion but truth, fairness, justice and egalitarianism at all times, every time. Until the day you wake up and everyone, including those marauding Fulani herdsmen, are saying the pseudo stuffs you're saying now you best sit up and strive for national restructuring, fiscal federalism and unyoking all regions from a cabal-controlled, easily hijackable FG.

You do know "chachanga" is an LG of Niger State right? And I didn't just join NL yesterday. The issue is do you know what you're vouching for? I hope y'all know what you're doing to Nigeria.

See you around.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by dbayei(m): 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Entire bureaucracy of Nigeria is Fulani (New York times) report
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by onome442(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thinktank32:
Reno no get job?
are you even ok ,are you not aware of what is happening in the country
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by michoim(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blind fellow: Head of army is a northerner?or Olonisakin from Ekiti state, the Chief of Defence Staff...
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by festus2001: 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria is still going to be freed from terrorist people in Jesus name. I thank God, I am a Christian
Nigeria Is still going to be Okay. Christian will still take over this country and I strongly believe that, this country will experiences good changes.
It won't be too long. God's people will still take charge of this country. Those who will fear God.
As long as I am still in the body of Christ, Jesus Christ will still take over this country.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by LLMG: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
some foolish southerners don't see anything wrong with this, they are very ok with it and will even defend it with their whole being.
RagaMufeen:
What I Saw Today On Reno's Instagram Is Making Me Scared

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

I can now see why even sarrki have abandoned Buhari.
This is scary, very scary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dsO0vlE-b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where is all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans leading us to in this nation?!

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Trying to sidestep the issue with irrelevancies. Dodging the question, aren't we?
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by seyenko(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
What a misinformation? so you listed 10 out of the numerous parastatals to create mass hysteria. Just to let you know Buratai reports to Olonisakin who is the head of the Armed forces. There is also an admiral from the south south in charge of the Navy etc
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by cejaypriesty(m): 2:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Difrent:

Nothing new.
You have been saying it forever, even before Buhari became president.
You guys are the only ones producing and believing your own lies.
Whenever it suits you, you dig up the lies and spread them in the media .
There are 4 service chiefs, 2 are northerners while 2 are southerners.
Yes the north heads about 10 or so organizations you listed above but the FG has over 600 MDAs and you are not telling us who heads the remaining 500+ MDAs
You won't because if you do you will realize southerners Head faaaaar more MDAs than northerners.
You see the problem of people like you is you feel EVERYTHING should go to the south.
My advice stop following expired politicians like Reno, it tells on your personality.
Since you know tell us who heads the remaining 500+ MDAs?,Reno stated something based on his findings and you are saying something else please help us with better information. I wont insult you because I'm not that kind .

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by LLMG: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
keep enjoying your good governance. nemesis is very close by to your good governance,
post=86586824:

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by chaloskyx: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Who cares really please save us the drama am sure the typical Nigerian upon seeing this would lament and wail and shout. but it would end there yes i said it thats where it would end cause even if a chance came up for all Nigerians to unite to change this country no one would step up just like u abandoned sowore you would also abandon this country even if they decide to practice sharia in this country tomorrow nothing would happen why cause you are a bunch of cowards who dont believe in changing things or progress or correcting ills in a society you would rather approach the siddon look attitude or who you help attitude to run away from problems shame on all Nigerians
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by suremanpatriot: 2:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
...are yu ppl jst wakin up to realize this now. Wht jona cannot do pmb is doin it very open. Other tribes na learners, enter mak go chop amala with ogufe and complete with tuwoo. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Kingosytex(m): 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86586824:

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
[/s]

My dog reasons better than you.

Grow up kid!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by eagleu: 2:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Reno, and other southerners just waking up from slumber: Ojukwu says, "Good morning "
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by KunleyY19(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jonathan did his. Buhari is doing his. Future Nigerian President's will still do same.

Because the average citizen thinks about his kinsmen first. If an Igbo Man is there bet the same to happen. It's a mentality something.. A lot will have to be done to check it...
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by KunleyY19(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Jonathan did his.
Buhari is doing his.
Future Nigerian President's will still do same.

Because the average citizen thinks about his kinsmen first.
If an Igbo Man is there bet the same to happen. A common landlord is not willing to accept a tenant of opposite tribe or religion in his house anymore. If such a landlord has a bigger role tomorrow what do you think his actions will look like

It's a mentality something.. A lot will have to be done to check it...
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Dpharisee: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

Child of hate and perdition, praising Buhari on Nairaland from morning to night on virtually every topic angry
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Amudeneogu: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Since other tribes kept quiet and looking like a zombie let them continue keeping quiet and looking like a zombie
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Osidazz19: 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
[[s]
quote author=RagaMufeen post=86586482]Tinubu would have run unclad in the market if Jonathan had attempted half of the nepotism we're witnessing. [/quote]

[/s]

Trash
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Osidazz19: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=HausaFulani post=86586809]Sarrki only abandoned Buhari because he has seen that is waxing stronger and not dying, the Fulanis will NOT give power to the South West in 2023.

the Fulanis will hand over power to another Fulani in North East or Middle Belt.

Sarrki didn't abandon Buhari because he failed.

This government is not surprising me,
APC/Buhari have evil agenda for Nigeria but stupid southerners and Christians are being used as tools.[/quote][/s]

TRASH
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by jamjo: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

My brother I agree with you 100%, but the problem is, it is not working right now the people that are there now are all incompetent that is the reality we need change I'm sure you agree with me about that.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Meti99(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
And the agelong propaganda that is still annoying me is the shout that northern Nigeria is backward..
Backward??
How else?
After they have syphoned our resources to enrich their people...

Our eyes never open
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by saintadeola: 2:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thinktank32:
Reno no geto job?
see what this man is saying, u are part of the problem, even if Reno is bad, u can't overlook all he says because u hate him, what he said, is it not true, only idiot wont know northern Muslim rule all sensitive position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Saga: Nwamini David Is 22 Years-old – Immigration Boss / Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.