Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims (48791 Views)

Legislature, Judiciary Autonomy: Govs Oppose Buhari Executive Order 10 / States’ Legislature, Judiciary Financial Autonomy: FG Releases Details / Buhari Signs Bill On Financial Autonomy Of State Legislature, Judiciary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Slimtzy: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
my concern is that those castigating Fulanis today were the one campaigning for Atiku just last year

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ernieboy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
HausaFulani:
Sarrki only abandoned Buhari because he has seen that is waxing stronger and not dying, the Fulanis will NOT give power to the South West in 2023.

the Fulanis will hand over power to another Fulani in North East or Middle Belt.

Sarrki didn't abandon Buhari because he failed.

This government is not surprising me,
APC/Buhari have evil agenda for Nigeria but stupid southerners and Christians are being used as tools.
westerners, not Southerners, many saw the handwriting on the wall but our Western bros insisted he was the next best thing after sliced bread.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ernieboy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where will all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans lead us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Where has this led us to as a nation since 1960?
Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
(The state with the fewest LG in Nigeria!)
Or did OBJ construct Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
and is buhari providing the good governance now? are u aware the present setup of this nepotistic govt is a breach of the Constitution which is supposed to be supreme? the federal character structure is enshrined in the Constitution and this administration is flagrantly disregarding the Constitution.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by fk002: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
Una go wail tire

Igbos have successfully corrupted the Yorubas they have been trying to corrupt the Yorubas since 2015 but at last, the Yorubas have finally gave in.

Now my question is who would be at lost now, Northerners have nothing to lose because they would successfully finish there 8 years come 2023 whether you like it or not, and Northerners have the intention of handing over to the SW that's what the igbos doesn't want to happen and they are trying by all means turn SW against North.

SW should have remain quiet and loyal till 2023 but they kept on running their mouth due to ibos ill advice.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by LZAA: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Although I will NEVER align myself with the Igbos on political matters, the truth is Buhari is a narrow minded ethnic/tribal jingoist with the Northern dominate agenda mindset. I have stopped liking the man since.

Truth be told, the roudy Igbos despite being political novice and unattractive politically they TOLD US SO ABOUT BUHARI!

That he is a BIGOT and politically incompetent!!!!!

Lzaa immhotep

I should kneel down and beg una? Trust you to say YES!
Two crates of hero and kolanut for the gods
Gbam angry
And then salute ur igbo masters

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by XANDERBOY85: 3:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Correcto:
Yet some stupid Southerners will never understand the risk at hand.

What’s allowing these northern muslim bigots to get away with all this is the moral support they’re getting from greedy, sectional, daft, and conscienceless southern politicians and other elite!
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by aristocratic5(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na only God go help us for dis country
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:
Where will all these RELIGION and TRIBAL shenanigans lead us to in this nation?!

The same way some were complaining that Jona's government was filled with Christians and Southerners.

Did Jona as the President provided something so basic as WATER to all the Local government in Bayelsa for 6 years he was the Numero Uno?
Or did OBJ construct Lagos to Ibadan Expressway in 8 years despite coming from the West?

Anyways........

We have learnt not to bother ourselves anymore to avoid unnecessary arguements with nonentities
As some of us have said, it's good governance we want, even if only one village will be producing the Presidents or those that will make our darling nation move forward.
So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
LMAO...I think this boy is finally confused. But you have guts o. I must give it to you. You boldly appear on a thread against the owners of your brain? Even though you are talking with both sides of your mouth. Be careful lest they stop your pay o.
To those reading this can you see how he has tactically avoided the facts provided by the op but instead changed the narrative to Jonathan? He said nothing about the matter on ground but is talking about Jonathan providing water and obj providing roads.
The more he tries to defend these people the more he seems to paint them in more bad light. You should have stuck to your silence. After this I don't expect to see you on threads like this again ok...be a good boy...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ernieboy(m): 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

So Nigerians living here working to see the country move forward are not human beings abi, anyway its looted funds of Nigeria that Reno is using to sustain himself
has the efcc accused or convicted him of any corruption charge? how did u reach that conclusion? he is innocent until proven guilty, if u have any fact on his corrupt practises, petition effc to investigate him
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by back2sender: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
ernieboy:
has the efcc accused or convicted him of any corruption charge? how did u reach that conclusion? he is innocent until proven guilty, if u have any fact on his corrupt practises, petition effc to investigate him
Where did he get money to sustain the living abroad and all the various vacations?
Have you ever heard Reno works in ABC coy etc in the US?
Looted funds is what is sustaining him, there is no free lunch in the western world
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Difrent: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
cejaypriesty:

Since you know tell us who heads the remaining 500+ MDAs?,Reno stated something based on his findings and you are saying something else please help us with better information. I wont insult you because I'm not that kind .

Let him also do findings on all government MDAS not just select few that suits his narrative
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ernieboy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
back2sender:

Where did he get money to sustain the living abroad and all the various vacations?
Have you ever heard Reno works in ABC coy etc in the US?
Looted funds is what is sustaining him, there is no free lunch in the western world
are u his relative or close friend to know he does not work or have a business? stop assuming. so
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ejimatic: 4:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:
What I Saw Today On Reno's Instagram Is Making Me Scared

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

I can now see why even sarrki have abandoned Buhari.
This is scary, very scary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dsO0vlE-b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
who headed them during Obasanjo Jonathan. and Yardua 's regimes? This is not an issue.The north has taken a deep route
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Salako01(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amstupid:
Muslims rules ,Igbos follows grin

U are truely stupid
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by jcross19: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu
are you not ashamed of your post? huh can you see that the more you try to defend this government,the more you sound stupid even the north they all come from they remained 87% rate of poverty index meaning they are not even contributing anything to their region talkless of the whole country.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Organs(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Part of the problem we have in this country is those that are even worse, bad, useless are also talking and pointing fingers. Examples are this useless Reno, FFK, Fayose, etc. That is why there is no way forward. The govt is bad, yes, however, those there before were even worse and they are the ones talking now.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by ogbonti: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
membranus:

What is a "Ku"? Explain further.

it is spelt here as it is normally pronounced, if i spell it correctly the mods will ban me for another 3 weeks, that’s what they do best .... to ban people for having an opinion they don’t like

where is freedom of speech on nairaland?

when the person they want to defend became a national figure 37 years through a ku

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
EZY Mouse scanner is a pioneering mouse with an integrated scanner function that offers simplicity, mobility and convenience. The EZY Scanner Mouse: scans, translates and performs OCR editing of scanned files as well as sending them as emails and SNS for your daily activities. The EZY scanner will transform scanning into as easier and convenient.

Technical Specifications
A scanner at your fingertips
Everything you want from a scanner – 400 dpi resolution, small and portable, fast and fluid, high scanning format – in a beautiful, handy and lightweight mouse!
Thanks to this all-in-one scanner and mouse, your scanner lies at your fingertips all day long! Just press the scan button, swipe in any direction on a paper document and watch text and images appear instantaneously on your computer screen.
When you’re not scanning, it works as a regular mouse. It looks, feels and performs exactly like the one you’re already using, and it is not heavier. The best of both worlds!
_

Never retype text again!
After scanning your document, simply drag and drop it into Word, Excel, Outlook or any text editing application. Your scans will be retyped instantly, ready to be edited!
Even better, your documents can also be saved as fully searchable PDF files, which can also be compressed with the provided PDF compressor!

BENEFITS
• Compact
• Small and portable
• Multifunctional
• It is a mouse,
• It can scan
• Scanned document can be edited
• Scanned document can be translated to 130 languages
• Ability to share scanned document instantly to social media sites
• Scanned document can be saved in Word, Excel, PDF, JPEG, etc
• It scans up to A3 paper

Price: #9,999

Video on how it works is available.
For more information

WhatsApp : 08109772752

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by jatgod(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Everything he said is truth
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
big7:

You lack truthful saying.. You forgot to make mention that good luck removed ihejirika as the COAS? say it as it is and replaced by who? Go find out... Na your assignment be that
by minimah from his state bayelsa Christian southerner
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by nedekid: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2020
broadman20:

Your eyes are opening small small, am surprised that you didn't add my darling daddy in this statement of yours.
And sweet soculent mummy grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by nedekid: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86590255:

God bless our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.
Hope your body is cool now?

Now, go take a swim Broad man! wink
Add sweet mummy too..
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by nedekid: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrCEO69:

He has start to speak igbo oh lol... grin grin grin grin
Him mumu neva do grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Ryocaj(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2020
Amstupid:
guy , my cat die this morning .....how much u dey buy dead cat

Quote me if interested cool
Lol.. no b Chinese na..
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Bekool(m): 5:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
RagaMufeen:
What I Saw Today On Reno's Instagram Is Making Me Scared

The North have taken everything. Even parastatals are all in the hands of Northerners.

I can now see why even sarrki have abandoned Buhari.
This is scary, very scary.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8dsO0vlE-b/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Under the watch of southerners buhari have already succeeded in islamizing Nigeria the only thing remaining now is for the fulanis to start installing muslim emirs in all southern states.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavensent01:

Heavensent01 is a m0ron he can do better than this
why re you telling me??
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by membranus: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
ogbonti:

it is spelt here as it is normally pronounced, if i spell it correctly the mods will ban me for another 3 weeks, that’s what they do best .... to ban people for having an opinion they don’t like

where is freedom of speech on nairaland?

when the person they want to defend became a national figure 37 years through a ku

My brother I feel you; there is no freedom of speech anywhere, even on Nairaland of all places.

Let there be a national "ku", and not from the army, where each region will be given freedom to manage their resources.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Lorenzop: 6:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
post=86586824:

Anyways........

So be it

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Just shut up.,I repeat just shut up....blood.y hypocrit.e
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by SMBH: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
What about NNPC... They control it and they don't have a single drop im thier region...

SOUTHERNERS ARE FOOLS
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Onlyonebuhari: 6:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
When all were made Christians from the south by Jonathan, no Muslim complain. Ahmed Lawan was voted by his people and you are crying just the way Abaribe was also voted by his people. What's your headache with a Northerner voting for the candidate of their choice?
Remember a Christian head JAMB for more than 12 years and remitted only N50m while a Muslim in less than 3 years remitted N20bn with reduction in JAMB fee. Are u defending your criminal brothers or what?
Am a Southerner and do you want me to support my brother that promised to go on exile if he doesn't complete 2nd Niger bridge and still failed to erect a single block against a Northerner that's doing great job on the road. May God destroy our enemies using religion as a shield to divide us.
May looters never have peace in Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Heads Of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary, Army Northern Muslims by Heavensent01(m): 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
why re you telling me that I inherited my madness from my dad??

never know you're aware of it before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / Osun Rerun: Adeleke Rejects Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.