Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,179 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. (2837 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
A twitter user narrated how he saved his friend from his manipulative and violent wife. I hope someone learns something form this story .

1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Cont....

1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2020

1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by donstan18: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
Too much concern and hunger for sex from a man is the genesis of most manipulations from a woman.

The moment you let a woman know she's too important to you in anyway, you are gone!!!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
G
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
HOW CAN YOU SAY HE MARRIED A MANIPULATIVE WIFE WHEN WHAT HE MARRIED WAS THE ACTUAL JEZEBEL FROM THE BIBLE?

5 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LordKO(m): 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
The rescuer/OP is an imperious man citing the way he took pleasure in addressing the rescuee as "my boy" - so, he's not different from the said woman because both of them have penchant for subjugation. Crass and expedient elements. As for the rescuee, it's obvious that he's a feeble-minded man therefore the reason why he's subjugable - he's the kind who forms hardman online - he should man up.

21 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Yustash001(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:
Too much concern and hunger for sex from a man is the genesis of most manipulations from a woman.

The moment you let a woman know she's too important to you in anyway, you are gone!!!!
Kudos!!!!!
I can't believe this is coming from a woman....

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Unpussified: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Manipulative women are very smart and very selective when it comes to their victims. They know and can sense who they can do shit to and get away with. They're psychopaths cos instead looking for people they can fall in love with, they actively look for who they can mess with and destroy.

7 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by GoldCircle: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Sounds like a scene from super story by Wale Adenuga. Do Nigerian men come this weak? I have my reservations though. Even if the guy is weak, is his family (including his sisters and aunts) weak?

6 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Belafonte(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
LordKO:
The rescuer/OP is an imperious man citing the way he took pleasure in addressing the rescuee as "my boy" - so, he's not different from the said woman because both of them have penchant for subjugation. Crass and expedient elements. As for the rescuee, it's obvious that he's a feeble-minded man therefore the reason why he's subjugable - he's the kind who forms hardman online - he should man up.

It’s really not that deep.

My boy is a way of saying my guy or my homie. I

13 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by doyinbaby(f): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
Oga o
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
Both the rescuer, rescuee and the manipulator are all mad.

Believe Twitter stories at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Katier00(f): 3:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Don't know what to say but the better part of me don't believe the story

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by tpiar: 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Every relationship story on nairaland is four legs good two legs better scenario. Unceasingly.

ie wife bad, man's female relatives good.

Before it was mother, now the baton has moved to sister, with "friend" added for good measure.

Fear God, people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LordKO(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Belafonte:

It’s really not that deep.

My boy is a way of saying my guy or my homie. I

Tell that to dimwits who aren't discerning enough to extrapolate words and demeanour.

9 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Pavore9: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Unpussified:
Manipulative women are very smart and very selective when it comes to their victims. They know and can sense who they can do shit to and get away with. They're psychopaths cos instead looking for people they can fall in love with, they actively look for who they can mess with and destroy.

It goes for both gender. A manipulative person irrespective of gender have mastered the art of deception and have a knack for making you feel like you are the problem.

7 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by crackkhaus: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
LordKO:
"My boy" is a quite common western lingo among dudes when referring to close friends passionately.

5 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by crackkhaus: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
'Manipulative' is an excessively mild way to refer to the woman portrayed in those tweets.

At the very least, that's a terribly sick and abusive person - that she's manipulative is just the means by which she keeps her victims in place so she can perpetuate the abuse.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LordKO(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
crackkhaus:

"My boy" is a quite common western lingo among dudes when referring to close friends passionately.

Not in this regard because connotation of his submission says otherwise.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Daviddson(m): 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
I detest emotional manipulators, especially ladies who seem to be masters in the game. The moment I detect that's your stock in trade, I put you where you belong. A lady who's an expert at emotional manipulations will offend you and will still be demanding for apology from you

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Belafonte(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pavore9:

It goes for both gender. A manipulative person irrespective of gender have mastered the art of deception and have a knack for making you feel like you are the problem.

In this case, she’s obviously a sociopath.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by OlawaleBammie: 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yustash001:

Kudos!!!!!

Oga open ya ais.. the that person u quoted has a biig gbolaaa, i mean a 12.8inches rod, made of high yield steel inbtw his legs...

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by ednut1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
This story must be a lie. In real life the wife will be nice when the friend was around. Bullocks

3 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Yustash001:

Kudos!!!!!

He is a man grin
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by bukatyne(f): 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
LiftedMan:
A twitter user narrated how he saved his friend from his manipulative and violent wife. I hope someone learns something form this story .

Hmmmmmm

Luckily, he got delivered.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wow! Dearest Lord in heaven! Na real wa o. This sounds too fictitious to be true fa...may God bless us with only good people.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nnetriplet: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Seems she went an extra mile to get the guy to be that docile and "malleable "....cos I can't believe that's a "normal " Nigerian man
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Mariangeles(f): 9:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
What a witch!
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by okeyben10: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

D part i like most in d story:

Do you know why I slapped you??

Yes, cos i forgot to refill d cylinder.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by drnoel: 9:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:

Not true. U can control her excesses in that way. Know and learn
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
ednut1:
This story must be a lie. In real life the wife will be nice when the friend was around. Bullocks
In real life? Everybody has their own reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. / If Your Wife Is Richer Than You, Would You Be Jealous? / Am Pregnant For My In-law....don't Know What To Do....please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.