Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. (2841 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / Separation From A Rich And Violent Spouse / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
Things happen that u can never imagine, this may sound like a facade but if you look closer someone you know will tell u a similar story.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Karleb(m): 6:30am On Feb 13, 2020
okeyben10:
grin

D part i like most in d story:

Do you know why I slapped you??

Yes, cos i forgot to refill d cylinder.

That part offed me! embarassed embarassed grin

Funny thing is, the greatest manipulators are parents. Many of us are living our parents dream and can't complain because daddy and mommy will get angry.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Raalsalghul: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2020
sisisioge:
Wow! Dearest Lord in heaven! Na real wa o. This sounds too fictitious to be true fa...may God bless us with only good people.

"Fa" again? undecided
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by sisisioge: 7:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:

"Fa" again? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

No vex fa!
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by cococandy(f): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2020
He was a good friend to his guy.
This is a lesson to everyone. Don’t always mind your business when you see someone becoming a shadow of themselves because “he or she is not complaining “.
Abuse can be powerful and render the victim totally powerless.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by cococandy(f): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Unpussified:
Manipulative men and women are very smart and very selective when it comes to their victims. They know and can sense who they can do shit to and get away with. They're psychopaths cos instead looking for people they can fall in love with, they actively look for who they can mess with and destroy.

Fixed

5 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Raalsalghul: 7:31am On Feb 13, 2020
sisisioge:

No vex fa!
Stop! angry
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2020
LiftedMan:
Thank God he got away. I hope he recovers from the trauma.

This is why you must always have people in your life apart from your significant other. She was most likely a psychopath.

This is a classic scenario of how they operate.

2 Likes

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 13, 2020
LiftedMan:
Things happen that u can never imagine, this may sound like a facade but if you look closer someone you know will tell u a similar story.
it's very common.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by sisisioge: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Stop! angry

Omoge your wahala plenty no be small fa!
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Raalsalghul: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
sisisioge:

Omoge your wahala plenty no be small fa!
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by hillsiderfak(m): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
How Come this is not on the front page.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
hillsiderfak:
How Come this is not on the front page.

Ask Google grin grin
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Klemcykul(f): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Maybe she put him in a bottle some where. All these kayyanmata some are raw charms
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
donstan18:
Too much concern and hunger for sex from a man is the genesis of most manipulations from a woman.

The moment you let a woman know she's too important to you in anyway, you are gone!!!!
You are right,thank God you didn't shade the non virgins this time around
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nawa o shocked
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by b3llo(m): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nawa o... This is what Nigerian feminist want to achieve. Nigerian feminist want to subject men to do their biddings.

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yustash001:

Kudos!!!!!
I can't believe this is coming from a woman....
He's a tranny.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
That is Osi of beat fm. An on air favorite. He knows how to tell these stories, my boy strings words together so well.
Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by Zombiekiller010: 5:08am On Feb 14, 2020
This story is true, i know what some married men around me are presently going through especially in Christian homes ( i said Christian homes based on my experience)

Some people will think the wife is using Juju on her husband, its not juju,when a man loves a lady too much ,the man will become number 1 mumu, you'll be scared of loosing the lady thinking she is the best

The moment a man loves his lady with his whole heart, the man as started loosing ,argue with your experience with ladies.

Happy Val to those that are celebrating

1 Like

Re: How I Saved My Friend From His Manipulative And Violent wife : Twitter User. by LiftedMan: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Zombiekiller010:
This story is true, i know what some married men around me are presently going through especially in Christian homes ( i said Christian homes based on my experience)

Some people will think the wife is using Juju on her husband, its not juju,when a man loves a lady too much ,the man will become number 1 mumu, you'll be scared of loosing the lady thinking she is the best

The moment a man loves his lady with his whole heart, the man as started loosing ,argue with your experience with ladies.

Happy Val to those that are celebrating

This is a topic single both men and women need to study well, especially the early signs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Pregnant For My In-law....don't Know What To Do....please Advice / Man Guns Down Pregnant Burglar After She Told Him 'i'm Going To Have A Baby' / I Feel Like Wiring My Daughter Slap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.