Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,321 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. (505 Views)

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! / she rejected me because of this (I might die tonight) / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by Thinktank32: 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
I am 25, and i recently moved to a bigger city where I co-rented a flat. My main intention for this was to start a serious relationship and you know get a couple of side chicks. But after moving and Hooking up with a couple of babes I just realized it's not worth it. I mean spending money on women to me goes beyond having the money. I have the money. But it just doesn't make sense spending my hard-earned money on women when I can invest the money and get better. Now the problem is how do I survive and remain focus in the absence of women because I like women a bit and I want to direct my energy into my work.

2 Likes

Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by Tolani1122(m): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lol very funny, ... It's your money not mine bro, lavish my my nigga look one gf and serious with her,
Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hahahahahha....... now that you have realized it's not worth the stress, the earlier you stop it the better. You are lucky you did not fall too deep into womanizing before waking up, because some men have been damaged with such habit.
Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2020
You will survive na, just keep spending on them they want your money
Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by Auntyesther(f): 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nothing like liking "women a bit". You love them too much! but thank the lord
Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by nlPoster: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thinktank32:
I am 25, and i recently moved to a bigger city where I co-rented a flat. My main intention for this was to start a serious relationship and you know get a couple of side chicks. But after moving and Hooking up with a couple of babes I just realized it's not worth it. I mean spending money on women to me goes beyond having the money. I have the money. But it just doesn't make sense spending my hard-earned money on women when I can invest the money and get better. Now the problem is how do I survive and remain focus in the absence of women because I like women a bit and I want to direct my energy into my work.

Blah

1 Like

Re: Guys How Can I Achieve This? I Need Your Advice. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
nlPoster:

Blah

Honestly o, blah blah blah.

(1) (Reply)

When Should A Relationship End / Corona Virus :see 3 Hollywood Movie Stars To Have Contracted Corona Virus / 3 Ways Wome Can Help Men Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.