Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! (4952 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Women, Pls Stop Faking Orgasms For These Men. / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2023

All the redpillers and online Alpha-males kindly take note!!!

make una no dey fvck-up
grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Candidlady: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Love guys like this

Very humble and hardworking

We ladies deserve submissive men

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

lol... u cant be serious... u like fools?

5 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by fman(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

that's slavery!!!
i can't try it!!
I rather quit , cos that's too toxic for me!
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Candidlady: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
lol... u cant be serious... u like fools?

Idont like foools
But Ijust love a zombie who would be submissive to me

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by fman(m): 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2023
And he is a humble and simp püssy eater.
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by theophorus(m): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
What's wrong?
Na girl/lady/woman pant be that?
But, "All is fair in Live and War"

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by VeryWickedSimp: 2:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

make una no dey fvck-up
grin

How did you get my pic??!! shocked shocked angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by DonWest16(m): 2:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
You call a grown man washing a woman's pant humble and hardworking.

Even God says a woman should be submissive to the man...

Madam get lost abeg!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by PerfectStranger(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:

Idont like foools
Cap!!! Y’all love to date simps while you sneak around fvcking with OGs.

3 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by PellsKodak: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:

Idont like foools
Just like your zombie dad right cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by MadeINchenzen2: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:

Idont like foools
grin
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by NoahHadNoArk: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:
Love guys like this

But you will still cheat on him with a guy who maltreats, beats and call you names, all because he has money.

When next you pray to God for a child always be specific on the Gender.

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Tallesty1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Those are his pants, take a good look at his nyash to comfirm it
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Silentgroper(m): 3:52pm On Jan 02, 2023
I can't even hold a girl's panties.... Gives me chills...

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

make una no dey fvck-up
grin
Guess you ll do it for the rest of the year. It's called love cos a woman ll wash yours too if you are unable to. It's called service me I service you.

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Aladdin1(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2023
Why guy go dey watch balumba pant like dis?
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Candidlady: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
fman:
that's slavery!!!
i can't try it!!
I rather quit , cos that's too toxic for me!

so you see how selfish you men can be ko?

y'all want a submissive woman but men would rather chicken out when ladies want em to be submissive

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2023

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Starz825(m): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
Tallesty1:
Those are his pants, take a good look at his nyash to comfirm it
Man dey wear yello pants cheesy
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2023
Till you marry.

See there are conditions that will make you do stuffs you never imagine in marriage, unless you are not humane.

Take for instance; your wife is a nursing mother, She is doing laundry with the washing machine, the baby is crying and same time she is making breakfast for you to dash off to work. Seriously, sensibility and responsibility requires that you help her out in spreading the clothes (pants inclusives) on the dryers even without her asking you for that.

Not everything is redpill, mbok. As a single guy, doing such could be awkward but not as married man.

The above illustration is from my experience.

Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by adefowope14(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Foolishly romantic �����
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by okunwaye(m): 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
I can't even hold a girl's panties.... Gives me chills...
make I hear. you done forgot when you want knack grin
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Silentgroper(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2023
okunwaye:

make I hear. you done forgot when you want knack grin
cheesy omoh na true ooo
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Khd95(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Any man doing this deserve menstrual trouble and his manhood should be severed from him when caught
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Khd95(m): 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2023
inspirator1:
Till you marry.

See there are conditions that will make you do stuffs you never imagine in marriage, unless you are not humane.

Take for instance; your wife is a nursing mother, She is doing laundry with the washing machine, the baby is crying and same time she is making breakfast for you to dash off to work. Seriously, sensibility and responsibility requires that you help her out in spreading the clothes (pants inclusives) on the dryers even without her asking you for that.

Not everything is redpill, mbok. As a single guy, doing such could be awkward but not as married man.

The above illustration is from my experience.

Cheers.
weak man
Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
Khd95:
weak man

How old are you? And how were you brought up?

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Khd95(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
inspirator1:

How old are you? And how were you brought up?

Cheers
it doesn't change the fact that you are a weak man sir, some tasks are strictly for women, men have no business with that, one of them is washing and spreading g her pants

When the car tyres needs to be changed that's the job of the man, you dint expect your wife to do that, carry your weak erection go front

6 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Nicepoker(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
The only moment necessary for a man to handle a woman's undies is when you want to plough the farm.

5 Likes

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Silentgroper(m): 6:35pm On Jan 02, 2023
Candidlady:

so you see how selfish you men can be ko?

y'all want a submissive woman but men would rather chicken out when ladies want em to be submissive
.. so washing your panties is being submissive... When men changes the bulb in the house and does other homes chores you guys are suppose to be doing ... Isn't that being submissive

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2023
RenerdLiam:

The reason a man can't submit to a woman is purely intellectual differences. Women are never cut out to lead.

I once gave a girl some upper hand cause I saw how much she cared about me. And while she tries her best to be there for me whenever she can. Intellectually, she is too lacking and I later realized how many mistakes I made by putting her on top.

Lucky for me, she loved me enough, which was why I even give her that opportunity in the first place. I realize I need to keep her under control, so I change the way I relate with her.

It was easy for me to change her back cause she listens to me and loved me. But I won't advise any man to give a woman the upper hand, they are not designed to be responsible.

You are a woman, and if you are being honest, you will agree with me that I’m right.

Because of one random ass relationship with a random ass girl, suddenly, somehow, that experience is the yardstick for judging women's leadership capabilities??

Mtchewww to Nigerian men and their egotistic patriarchal balablu

1 Like

Re: Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!! by Sixfeetbelle: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2023
Khd95:
it doesn't change the fact that you are a weak man sir, some tasks are strictly for women, men have no business with that, one of them is washing and spreading g her pants

When the car tyres needs to be changed that's the job of the man, you dint expect your wife to do that, carry your weak erection go front

I know you're a real village illiterate cause if you were learned, you'd know that changing care tires is not for one gender alone, same as washing and spreading clothes. Any human being can do anything in this day and age. Stop having such backward thinking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Date A Married Woman? / Nigerian Men And Their Foreign Wives / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.