Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? (2169 Views)

This Is The Worst Valentine Ever / What's Your Worst Valentine's Experience? / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I'm telling you that you are a Bastard. Son of a thousand fathers.

Arse kissing girls on nairaland isn't a profession. Be a man of yourself. Schizophrenic nincompoop.
There you go again.... Be smart ... don't quote riffraffs
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

There you go again.... Be smart ... don't quote riffraffs
stop arse kissing girls. Especially the airheads on nairaland.

Won't make them like you
Won't make them message you
You'll be as lonely in the end as you were in the beginning.

I'm done with your numbskull.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
stop arse kissing girls. Especially the airheads on nairaland.

Won't make them like you
Won't make them message you
You'll be as lonely in the end as you were in the beginning.

I'm done with your numbskull.
Only a droopy armed trogdolyte like you comes online to get affection... Get out...get some air... while at it get a life... and come back here so I can give you the manual to run your life
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 10:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Only a droopy armed trogdolyte like you comes online to get affection... Get out...get some air... while at it get a life... and come back here so I can give you the manual to run your life
I'm sure another man gave you this advice after seeing how deeeep your head was in a woman's arse on nairaland. grin

I only hope you use it well, serial _wanker.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Dummy.

Your and You're may look alike, but they really aren't the same. You are not allowed to be dirty and be a dunce at the same time. It's catastrophic.
lol. please don't stop doing this anytime soon .. I like the fact your post cracks me up anytime you attacking those puccies
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I'm sure another man gave you this advice after seeing how deeeep your head was in a woman's arse on nairaland. grin

I only hope you use it well, serial _wanker.
So you even self-service? cheesy cheesy you can't get it up with them damsels no more?

Now I understand your impotent hatred for innocent auntyesther on here...las las you'll be alright

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided

Romeo3:
Stop kissing a woman's arse, you bloody idiot.
i came aross your moniker once on diary section. It seems that you are popular there.
To be honest, you aren't nice. You've been attacking people alot.
Why?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

i came aross your moniker once on diary section. It seems that you are popular there.
To be honest, you aren't nice. You've been attacking people alot.
Why?
Fvck off bro. I mean this in a very nice way.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
Quit quoting yourself.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
well i'm a girl. I'll let you be though.
Don't you dare use that word fvck on me again.
I don't mean it in a nice way. That was a warning. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
well i'm a girl. I'll let you be though.
Don't you dare use that word fvck on me again.
I don't mean it in a nice way. That was a warning. wink
fvck...off
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
fvck myself in my fat black ass.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Auntyesther(f): 11:21pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrCork:

u need a date? wink
No thank you.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
So that's what you wanted to do and you were warning me, blu03?

Anyway. Paraphrased your diary. You're the last person I want to be hard on.

So, cheers. Take care and sorry for your loss. embarassed
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
So that's what you wanted to do and you were warning me, blu03?

Anyway. Paraphrased your diary. You're the last person I want to be hard on.

So, cheers. Take care and sorry for your loss. embarassed
yep. i'm not mean. And i don't even want to argue...
Don't pity me though. That hurts more.
Goodnight

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
yep. i'm not mean. And i don't even want to argue...
Don't pity me though. That hurts more.
Goodnight
I'm sorry. Hope it makes you feel better. smiley smiley kiss

Sent you a pm.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by MrCork: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Auntyesther:
No thank you.

angry
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by MrCork: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

Sent you a pm.

angry
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by MrCork: 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

Sent you a pm.

angry
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrCork:

angry
Hey bro. Just this once. Understand. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by MrCork: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

Sent you a pm.

bro..do u reluaze Blu03's dik is bigger than yours & that he is male?

Romeo3..bro we don't meanmnnnto sound rude but u gay?(No oofeense)
angry
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:

Sent you a pm.
i saw it.
No. But i've been following your diary for a while now and i enjoyed what i read.
I'm lying. I was jealous of you...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin
MrCork:

Romeo3..bro we don't meanmnnnto sound rude but u gay?(No oofeense) angry
black!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
MrCork:

Romeo3..bro we don't meanmnnnto sound rude but u gay?(No oofeense)
angry
calm the fvck down. grin
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
i saw it.
No. But i've been following your diary for a while now and i enjoyed what i read.
I'm lying. I was jealous of you...
I'm not mean. Just allergic to stupidity and stupid people and I can't resist wannabe baby feminists chatting shit about what they know nought of.

May come off as mean, but it's what it is.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
Romeo3:
I'm not mean. Just allergic to stupidity and stupid people and I can't resist wannabe baby feminists chatting shit about what they know nought of.

May come off as mean, but it's what it is.
i was jealous because you're popular.
I'm petty, right?

*shrugs*

You're okay. I've been called rude by people who took my sarcasm as insults...
I've been misunderstood before, so i wouldn't judge you.
Re: What Is The Worst Valentine's Day Experience You've Ever Had? by Romeo3(m): 11:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
i was jealous because you're popular.
I'm petty, right?

*shrugs*

You're okay. I've been called rude by people who took my sarcasm as insults...
I've been misunderstood before, so i wouldn't judge you.
Wouldn't call you petty. But I won't call myself popoular.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Actually Very Good To Beat The Hell Out Of Stubborn Girlfriends. PART 2 / Lil Frosh Begs Girlfriend On Whatsapp After Assaulting Her(screenshot) / Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.