Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her (2156 Views)

What's Your Experience Betting With Big Cash Kept With You That's Not All Yours / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by gabazin080(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2021
I have my car but she doesn't have, so I planned to buy her one this new year. I have saved 800k already. I might chop the money so I saved it in her second account that she is not using.
though I didn't tell her the money is for her car. I was surfing through her phone last night and I saw the money has reduced to 480k from 800k.
I confronted her and she changed it for me o, untop my money o.

she couldn't give excuse on how she spent the money, she was just saying the money is with her that I shouldn't worry myself.

now I told her I want all my money by weekend. she has not been talking to me since last night.
was I wrong to ask where my money was

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Magnoliaa(f): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Super story crafters.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by POPMATERIALS(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Sonnobax15(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2021
undecided
You made a mistake man..... Instead of guyman to keep money with him woman,e go better say make he kukuma save am inside piggy bank lipsrsealed.

Just imagine,had it been you've made it clear to her that you've been keeping the money simply because you wanna buy her a car, perhaps even shishi for no remain again self grin. Fear Women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Your wife is your money and your money is your wife..... What am saying is this you both has the equal rights. And beside she can keep it save for you
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by EniHolar(f): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Fear any bank that has hair

10 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Stenewiser: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2021
collect her the balance and forget about the car, let are continue using leg.

14 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2021
I think men that doesn't tend to have full control of their home shouldn't go into marriage. It's getting too much for crying out loud...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by aktolly54(m): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Collect 400k from the remain money left with her before you tell her that the money is actually for her car. If you tell her without collecting the money, she fit go borrow friend who won't pay her back or squander the remaining 480k
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2021
EniHolar:
Fear any bank that has hair

Any bank with hair na liability.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by odinson1(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2021
God why are The men of this Generation so Daft and Foolish?

You are afraid To collect your own money from your wife? What is wrong with you?
When we tell you Men not to get married,you won't listen. Y'all keep deceiving yourselves that you will marry the "right woman" by the grace of God. Now look where that has gotten you.
Now let me tell you something you will never accept, your wife doesn't have a single Atom of love for you.

You got married in this 21st century where Women have almost succeeded in "Castrating" the men of this Generation. You have chosen your cross, it's best you carry it or Even better,Drop it on the ground and GO YOUR OWN WAY!

Ihuomanice1:
Your wife is your money and your money is your wife..... What am saying is this you both has the equal rights. And beside she can keep it save for you

Women and their funny way of Reasoning.

Men, can you see why it is A very bad idea to get married to a regular Nigerian woman? Look how shallow their level of Reasoning is.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by rollybest(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2021
To be frank, the mistake is from you,
If you must save money with your wife account, you must inform her of it, Don't be secretive in marriage, it brings problem. You might not tell her the purpose but just tell her you want to be saving money in her account and that one naira should not miss from the money simple. Save yourself from stress.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2021
Ihuomanice1:

This is very wrong, at least not all women are having this mentality it's a stupid ideology, as of today the safest place to keep my money today are my parents father,mother & sister infact I kept OVER 20m in my girlfriend account for over 6 Months without her touching a dime. Na me dey tell am say incase she has an urgent need make she comot money from there to solve am but she no go gree na me go still send money from my own end give her because she won't use the one i kept at her disposal. ... Throughout 2020 she does most of transaction for me through her account to the extent that GTB restricted her account because how she dey run her account and she's still a student in one federal university in East until I get involved because I also operate GTB and of the same branch as hers and they know my inflow due to the nature of my business.
When someone gave you money to keep is of trust, you don't need to touch it , shey if that person no keep that money with you, you no fit sorts yourself ni.

8 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2021
Stenewiser:
collect her the balance and forget about the car, let are continue using leg.
Lols
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by gabazin080(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2021
rollybest:
To be frank, the mistake is from you,
If you must save money with your wife account, you must inform her of it, Don't be secretive in marriage, it brings problem. You might not tell her the purpose but just tell her you want to be saving money in her account and that one naira should not miss from the money simple. Save yourself from stress.
she knows about the money but not the purpose of the savings. she has full control over the account
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2021
gabazin080:
she knows about the money but not the purpose of the savings. she has full control over the account

I'm sorry for that but she having control of the account is very lame excuse, I can't advise you because I'm not married Yet but you keeping that money with her was out of trust and it's never madatory for you to disclose the reason of that money, I can only advice you NEVER SAVE money with her again for peace sake.

P.s
Safest place to save money should be through your partner but now is the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by MPESA(m): 11:21am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Freestainworld(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2021
Collect the remaining balance from her quietly, never get her any car again, she has eaten her own car with her mouth, and never tell her what the money was meant for.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by kilisi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ihuomanice1:

I can bet that you are less than 20 years.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by ogwuche4u(m): 12:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ihuomanice1:

Are you making any sense? No accountability again? I can't keep such woman as a wife and if she can't provide to the last dime, then she needs to go on holiday at her father's house.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by ogwuche4u(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2021
MPESA:

This is very wrong, at least not all women are having this mentality it's a stupid ideology, as of today the safest place to keep my money today are my parents father,mother & sister infact I kept OVER 20m in my girlfriend account for over 6 Months without her touching a dime. Na me dey tell am say incase she has an urgent need make she comot money from there to solve am but she no go gree na me go still send money from my own end give her because she won't use the one i kept at her disposal. ... Throughout 2020 she does most of transaction for me through her account to the extent that GTB restricted her account because how she dey run her account and she's still a student in one federal university in East until I get involved because I also operate GTB and of the same branch as hers...
When someone gave you money to keep is of trust, you don't need to touch it , shey if that person no keep that money with you no fit sorts yourself ni.

Nice one here. I believe accountability is key. Any woman that is not accountable is not a good woman.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by FahBuLous: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2021
The way some men the mumu de very alarming angry angry

Why you come de cry give us? angry angry

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by rollybest(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
gabazin080:
Did you tell her you don't want to find one naira missing?
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2021
U funny o,na simple thing na if na Eod you wan buy for her before,just buy golf1 now.or 504

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Demigod22: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2021
With this kind of story, marriage get really scary. Why would you go spend money kept in your account, where is accountability? She spent almost half of the money, that's too bad. OP, when you become governor, this your wife will become first lady, I pity the state. Women just sacrifice their value on the alter of money, I see how Yahoo guys are uselessing girls in my school, too bad.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Rickmann: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2021
gabazin080:
I have my car but she doesn't have, so I planned to buy her one this new year. I have saved 800k already. I might chop the money so I saved it in her second account that she is not using.
though I didn't tell her the money is for her car. I was surfing through her phone last night and I saw the money has reduced to 480k from 800k.

she couldn't give excuse on how she spent the money, she was just saying the money is with her that I shouldn't worry myself.

now I told her I want all my money by weekend. she has not been talking to me since last night.

Lol..you never see anything.
Women and money 5 and 6.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Herbephe1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2021
there are 3 people I cannot give money to keep... My mum,my wife and my friend.. they'll send it and there's nothing you can do.
Ask your money from you Mum,and you would hear how he nurtured u without ur father's caring and she suffered while bringing u up.
from your friend, you might end up losing the friend..
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Rickmann: 2:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
gabazin080:

So in all these years of ur marriage, you weren't aware of such tendencies in ur wife?

That woman is not a good wife neither is she a home maker.. you can quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
MPESA:

This is very wrong, at least not all women are having this mentality it's a stupid ideology, as of today the safest place to keep my money today are my parents father,mother & sister infact I kept OVER 20m in my girlfriend account for over 6 Months without her touching a dime. Na me dey tell am say incase she has an urgent need make she comot money from there to solve am but she no go gree na me go still send money from my own end give her because she won't use the one i kept at her disposal. ... Throughout 2020 she does most of transaction for me through her account to the extent that GTB restricted her account because how she dey run her account and she's still a student in one federal university in East until I get involved because I also operate GTB and of the same branch as hers...
When someone gave you money to keep is of trust, you don't need to touch it , shey if that person no keep that money with you no fit sorts yourself ni.
Whenever I see “Shey” “ni” next thing that comes to my mind is Yahoo Yahoo...I can’t be the only one thinking this way.

Yahoo boys are our worst enemies.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by zed7: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2021
A figment of your imagination.
Re: Is It Wrong To Ask My Wife For My Money I Kept With Her by SenecaTheYonger: 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2021
Imagine not being able to trust your wife with valuables. grin grin grin grin

Must be nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Yansh Smells Better Than The World's Most Expensive Perfume / Let Somebody Shout Hallelujah, Come And Rejoice With Me O(pics) / Nigerian Big Boy B-Lord Spotted Eating At Buka (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.