Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) (8543 Views)

Does The Clitoris Get Bigger & Does Size Really Matter For Women Pleasure? (Pix) / Guys Which One Are You?.... Ladies Which One Is Your Spec? / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by zexy2030(m): 2:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
See them...thats the only thing they are good at discussing. Size of P. They never discuss the size of their bank accounts or achievements. Littering the whole place with useless topics of no moral value.

I SMH for the kind of men we have these days.
I await your mentions as your usual. But bear in mind you have no idea who you're :mentioning cos I'm not who I represent on here.
you are good finance motivator, can you ever get air-conditioning in hell? is it possible to get a dry land under the sea, romance section is for sexually liberal.
We also go to business to discuss money.
But u see a sex starved they will definitely nag that this doesn't matter but when u r in a sexually active relationship, it is then u will know it matters anytime u see a topic on this.
But I'm not in support of sex talks every time, but I have understood that women who say no to a thing are passively saying yes quietly somewhere.
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Ishilove: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
NuissancePolice:

My favorite nairalander. So you too have joined bad gang abi? grin
tongue tongue grin
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Tallesty1(m): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ishilove:

When did I ever say that? tongue grin If it cannot shift womb then it is not it at all.

Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by MrHighSea: 9:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Spykid101:
GET QUICK CASH LOAN OF UP TO 6M BTW 2.99 & 4%. NO GUARANTOR(S)! NO COLLATERAL!! DISBURSED IN 3 HOURS!!! CONTACT HAFEEZ ON 081-3799-7189
Hidden charges?
Are you guys in South-South?
If I request for 200k, what's the total amount I'm to payback?

Discusz here, no nobody is phoning anybody.
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Okoroawusa: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ishilove:

When did I ever say that? tongue grin If it cannot shift womb then it is not it at all.
Lol...no kill me with laugh.

I didn't even think you were going to reply him
Re: Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) by Ishilove: 11:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Lol...no kill me with laugh.

I didn't even think you were going to reply him
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / Why Are Nigerian Women So Vulnerable X (No pun/disrespect intended) / Meet The Girl Who Refuses To Shave Her Too Much Hairy Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.