Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. (803 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by tolor: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
There is the babe in my street that I don't talk to for whatever reasons and we have crossed path several times without communicating and its now looking like we are beefing when I actually admire her a great deal.

Do I talk to her out of the blue and damn the consequence or do I carry on my antisocial-James-bondesque attitude with her.

Has anyone found himself in my shoes before?
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Davash222(m): 11:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
When you see her again, ask her “Do you have the video”.

Thank me later.

4 Likes

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
This isn't maths, okay? Simply walk up to her and say 'hi'. If she snubs you, then she ain't worth it. If she responds nicely, take it up from there.

1 Like

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:

Thank me later.
what damn video? I'm suh left out.

1 Like

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Davash222(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
what damn video? I'm suh left out.
The girl has the video already, she will understand.
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by bolafez(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
get her phone number and know her better on WhatsApp.
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 12, 2020
Davash222:
The girl has the video already, she will understand.
cry embarassed cry You enjoy watching a gal cry? Heartless...!

1 Like

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Davash222(m): 11:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
Blu03:
cry embarassed cry
You enjoy watching a gal cry? Heartless...!
I do have orgasm seeing girls cry. For real.
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
angry
Davash222:
I do have orgasm seeing girls cry. For real.

1 Like

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
tolor:
There is the babe in my street that I don't talk to for whatever reasons and we have crossed path several times without communicating and its now looking like we are beefing when I actually admire her a great deal.

Do I talk to her out of the blue and damn the consequence or do I carry on my antisocial-James-bondesque attitude with her.

#Walk up to her like a gangsta living in Queens#...Hey..hey..hey,Aiyyo...how you doing? Have seen you around this hood and damn, i tried to ignore your beauty but couldnt no more. Whats your name, sister? My name is Tolor and I live across/around the street too. If she gives you, ask whats the meaning? or its a beautiful name. Be natural and friendly in your flows. Most times i meet girls, i forget to collect numbers intentionally. I dont appear desperate

If she doesnt give you a name or she begin give you attitude...walk away boldly like a G.. Look for the ones that admire you
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by kingxsamz(m): 12:05am On Feb 13, 2020
tolor:

Bro, if you have the video show her.
Trust me she'll fall for u.
If you don't have the video, pm me, I have the video.
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Offpoint: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2020
Get her account number from her friends or siblings....
Send money to her...
Call her and tell you mistakenly sent money to her...
Use your natural sense to complete the rest.
Thank you
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by olisaEze(m): 12:13am On Feb 13, 2020
Davash222:

Thank me later.

Bahdt guy grin

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Kenoxman(m): 7:05am On Feb 13, 2020
Add her up on facebook,leave a comment on her post that is engaging. Do this on several occassions and the tension will ease up.(pls don't chat her up). I bet u next tym ur paths cross, both of would be smiling at each other. OR when next u see her, tell ur guy to strike a convo with her,then u tease her like "u dey carry face for me nah, etc" . OR when next u see her start teasing her like "U no dey talk to me nah cos I no reach ur level". Make her laugh while saying this. U need to first ease the tension between u two before u engage her in a convo. Trust me dat girl has noticed u and is waiting for u to open up first. Any wrong move will make things even harder.
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by narit: 7:14am On Feb 13, 2020
You smell like a simp, make sure you empower yourself with the Redpill, before you begin this adventure of yours.

1 Like

Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Kobicove(m): 7:32am On Feb 13, 2020
tolor:
There is the babe in my street that I don't talk to for whatever

Do not date a lady who lives on your street...it does not usually end well undecided
Re: How To I Approach A Lady I Don't Talk To. by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2020
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Giade Elders Have Nullified The Election Of Yunusa A Suitor-elect To Khadija / Girls Would You Love to Date This Guy? / What Is The Best Way To Keep A Distant Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.