Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? (70499 Views)

Fitting The 5.0l V8 From The Lexus ISF In A '05 Corolla Or '09 Camry / Toyota Corolla Or Mini Bus Suzuki. Which One Is Suitable For Transport Business? / 2006 Corolla Or 2006 Avensis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Chazblagos(m): 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
I need a mini bus (a.k.a Korope or small doctor) on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy,or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ajah area of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by BOLogistics: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
I need a mini bus on higher purchase. If you have or willing to buy or You know someone that needs a driver for it.
please reach out to me
I live in Ojo area of Lagos state
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by BarrSly: 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mynd44:

Not exactly.

The 330 is a 3.3l engine the 300 is a 3.0

The 300 is more fuel efficient

Does that mean the Lexus is250 with 2.5l engine saves more fuel?
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Mynd44: 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
BarrSly:

Yes
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Praxtech: 2:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Mynd44:

Not exactly.

The 330 is a 3.3l engine the 300 is a 3.0

The 300 is more fuel efficient
Stick to what you know. Politics.

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Praxtech: 2:59am On Jun 05, 2020
BarrSly:

He's wrong. Take counsel ONLY from those who know about cars
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Mynd44: 5:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Praxtech:

Stick to what you know. Politics.

Obvioisly that only thing you think you know, you have no idea about it. You really should consider trying to learn something better.

Heck the Lexus es 350 is a 3.5l V6 engine. You think they name vehicles because the name sounds fancy?

5 Shares

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by BarrSly: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Praxtech:

He's wrong. Take counsel ONLY from those who know about cars

OK sir what’s your point of view please I would love to know.
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Praxtech: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Mynd44:

Obvioisly that only thing you think you know, you have no idea about it. You really should consider trying to learn something better.

Heck the Lexus es 350 is a 3.5l V6 engine. You think they name vehicles because the name sounds fancy?

My friend stop shifting goalposts. Es300 vs Es330. Stick to the config chosen by you.

Again. Stick to politics section. Car comparison is an exact science not for innuendos. And if you're that inspired to stray into cartalk section... Pay apt attention when the masters are posting. Don't be in a rush like this henceforth. Now to the topic go and read. I am not interested in schooling you. And if you're luck to come across posts from me, radautoworks, gazzuzz or Nurey pay close attention. Or call us before you rush to post next time.

GOD NO GO SHAME US O.

2 Likes

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Praxtech: 10:42am On Jun 05, 2020
BarrSly:

OK sir what’s your point of view please I would love to know.

Engine size doesn't determine fuel consumption in all situations. Like the E320 Mercedes Benz consumes less that C240 ... Look at the sizes of the engine. A lot of factors also come into play like grade of fuel required. This explanation is by no means exhaustive..read up on Google about your desired car.

1 Like

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Mynd44: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2020
Praxtech:

My friend stop shifting goalposts. Es300 vs Es330. Stick to the config chosen by you.

Again. Stick to politics section. Car comparison is an exact science not for innuendos. And if you're that inspired to stray into cartalk section... Pay apt attention when the masters are posting. Don't be in a rush like this henceforth. Now to the topic go and read. I am not interested in schooling you. And if you're luck to come across posts from me, radautoworks, gazzuzz or Nurey pay close attention. Or call us before you rush to post next time.

GOD NO GO SHAME US O.

Sorry, have you said anything?
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Praxtech: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mynd44:

Sorry, have you said anything?
Depends on the reader's intelligence quotient

2 Likes

Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by BamBamK: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Praxtech:

Depends on the reader's intelligence quotient

Jeeez tongue tongue
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by BarrSly: 8:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
Praxtech:

Engine size doesn't determine fuel consumption in all situations. Like the E320 Mercedes Benz consumes less that E240 ... Look at the sizes of the engine. A lot of factors also come into play like grade of fuel required. This explanation is by no means exhaustive..read up on Google about your desired car.

MY desired car is the Is250 however I hear they require Premium Unleaded fuel where person wan see that one for 9ja lol
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by teemswest(m): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
You so on point I got corolla, am tall 6ft I keep adjusting the seat because I feel crammed in it I wished I had a camry because it is spacious that is the only time I feel less happy about it
Maintainability is awesome cheap repair cheap feul conserve well
seunak2016:
corolla if you short or average person but if you are tall person then Camry is best for you. don't really think tall people can be comfortable in Toyota corolla( sport) but camry(big daddy ) is ok and maintenance isnt that expensive anyway
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by whogoesthere: 10:36am On May 26, 2021
How much can I get a tokunbo camry 2010 for now?
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Rafob(m): 2:00pm On May 26, 2021
Pls how much can I get toyota 2005 model Nigeria use ,but clean to some extent, in Lagos and Alimosho to be precise. Thanks.
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by Deeni131: 12:22am On Aug 16, 2021
Oh my god my toyota corolla 2009 start smoke what should I do.
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by adubam(m): 10:29am On Sep 19, 2021
Deeni131:
Oh my god my toyota corolla 2009 start smoke what should I do.

Work on the rings
Re: Corolla Or Camry: Which Should I buy? by teewhydope(m): 10:00am On Jan 01
Ademoore07:
I can't believe i read all comments here. I laughed the way u guys bashed each others. Below is my advise cos i use corolla 07, moreover, i had driven my dad's camry 09 countless times. The dealer guy that emphasizes on the price and cheapness of camry was right. If u want to get a near cheapest price for any toyota products, just visit cheki site. To sumarise my point, all corrolla from 2000-2008 are more expensive than camry of same year. A friend of mine bought his neat camry 2009 model for 2.2M, meanwhile 2010 corrola cost 2.5M. All these figures are meant for tokunbos. In terms of fuel economy, corrolla is the real deal. The main reason why i love camry is the fancy/elegant design. Camry parts are cheap too, but for corrolla from 2010 upwards, the parts are expensive but durable. Im planning to get either corolla 2012 or camry (blade)2013 soonest. This rides aint less than 3.5M. Mr poster, since u are tall, i will advise that u go for 2009 camry if u have at least 2.2M, neat and not accidental.

Oh lord! these cars are triple their price now. what a country!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price / Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Car Collection (Photos) / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.