Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,464 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money (1667 Views)

She Stopped Talking To Me After She Found Out That I Drive On Uber / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
There is this babe I met when I moved to new city. She was always there for me to chat with due to loneliness in new city. This went on for like a month then I got a huge project with some massive proceedings then during valentine since I couldn't take her out I just sent her 5k to get herself chicken. She thanked me and even posted me on her status. But after that day she became reluctant to reply my message. she just ignores me.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Lol nigga she's done with you!! Mission accomplished grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Wtfork: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Welcome to the city bro grin
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:
Women never cease to amaze me. I really need to change my notion that it's money women wants o

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

Women never cease to amaze me. I really need to change my notion that it's money women wants o
Not all though, the truth is she was never interested in you!!

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Not all though, the truth is she was never interested in you!!
But she was loyal for like a month without spending a dime
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by proclinician: 3:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

Use petyprincess as a case study to see how worthless young women of today have become. Underscore how she jumped into that conclusion. Do you need another proof? My utmost dismay is just 5k.

5 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
proclinician:

Use petyprincess as a case study to see how worthless young women of today have become. Underscore how she jumped into that conclusion. Do you need another proof? My utmost dismay is just 5k.
I tire for women. I will never in my life try to win a woman with money. Never

4 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Naomila: 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
lol.. what did you expect
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by SeverusSnape(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

So you're just knowing??
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Naomila:
lol.. what did you expect
So women dump men that gives them money ? Interesting
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by proclinician: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

Stick around nairaland a little longer you will see how it truly is. I am fed up. Let me show u something.

A full bodied healthy graduate.

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by iPrevail(m): 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
Maybe her bf or a POI made her stop chatting with you
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by proclinician: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

Lol bwahahahaha. The thing is hardcore stinginess. The type that cant send 200# airtime. The one that will stay will stay. Its a gamble and u might lose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Naomila: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

More like she didn't even ask for the money.. he wan form big man, he dashed her 5k and expects her to follow him like a lost puppy. She's probably used to guys giving her stuff

3 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
iPrevail:
Maybe her bf or a POI made her stop chatting with you
It's not like she stopped outrightly but she started reply like she lost interest
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Naomila:

More like she didn't even ask for the money.. he wan form big man, he dashed her 5k and expects her to follow him like a lost puppy. She's probably used to guys giving her stuff
Not really but I still expect her to reply me normally like before
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

But she was loyal for like a month without spending a dime
Okay seems you a cool guy so let me explain girls logic to you.The girl was never interested in you only waiting for that moment to get financial help from you then japa! Same way guys that only interested in sleeping with you nd acting all nice bt after tasting the coochie they dump the girl! If she was really interested in you she would still be in contact with you after sending her money,if i dnt like a guy no matter what he spends my feelings still remain the same!!
I'm pretty sure she will remember you when she needs financial help from you later,by that time you can snub her the same way she did to you!!

6 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

Never win a woman's love with money!! It usually doesn't end well!

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Naomila: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:
Not really but I still expect her to reply me normally like before
Well guy next time just stick to chats.Dont try to do any favours

2 Likes

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

Okay seems you a cool guy so let me explain girls logic to you.The girl was never interested in you only waiting for that moment to get financial help from you then japa! Same way guys that only interested in sleeping with you nd acting all nice bt after tasting the coochie they dump the girl! If she was really interested in you she would still be in contact with you after sending her money,if i dnt like a guy no matter what he spends my feelings still remain the same!!
I'm pretty sure she will remember you when she needs financial help from you later,by that time you can snub her the same way she did to you!!
5k is not financial help. But you are right some people are too cheap. Someone I was thinking of replacing her phone
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Drince: 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Egbon 5K for chicken? 5k for chicken! He gave her 5k for an ordinary chicken!! Adiye lasan lasan!! Them plenty for my street like mad... Even three kilos of chicken isn't up to 5k...

Bro what were you expecting?

When she replies your message(s) she is bringing, 1) House rent bill 2) Money for sub 3) My birthday is 4) My phone got spoilt that's why i couldn't reply you bill 5) Welcome and renovation bill.

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Riele(f): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
Petyprincess:

grin

She didn't ask for money o . He decided to give it to her .

I don't know why he feels entitled to her .

Mission accomplished jare wink
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Naomila:

Well guy next time just stick to chats.Dont try to do any favours
I don learn. I have had similar situation with a girl I was knacking when I was broke. I couldn't see her pant when I started spending on her. It's like money doesn't do it for me. Since 2years that I started working I have not laid a single lady. What an irony

1 Like

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

5k is not financial help. But you are right some people are too cheap. Someone I was thinking of replacing her phone
Her lost!! I'm assuring you she will still ask for more money by then dnt fall for her tactics no more!!! I'm breaking girls code though cry
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

grin

But atleast she should still be chatting with me like before na
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by PuZZyNegro: 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

You are new to the game.
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Petyprincess(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

grin

Lol bad child(jenifa's voice) grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Riele(f): 3:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Barristabola29:

But atleast she should still be chatting with me like before na

She should be chatting with you like before because ?
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Riele:

She should be chatting with you like before because ?
So giving her money is now the deal breaker
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2020
Drince:
Egbon 5K for chicken?
5k for chicken!
He gave her 5k for an ordinary chicken!!
Adiye lasan lasan!!
Them plenty for my street like mad...
Even three kilos of chicken isn't up to 5k...

Bro what were you expecting?

When she replies your message(s) she is bringing,
1) House rent bill
2) Money for sub
3) My birthday is
4) My phone got spoilt that's why i couldn't reply you bill
5) Welcome and renovation bill.
Person wey I go block
Re: She Stopped Replying Me After Giving Her Money by Barristabola29(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

You are new to the game.
My thought was that spending money on ladies will get their attention

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Bouncing On The D Like This Next Time " Instagram Slayqueen Twerks A Storm / Pregnant Lady Confronts University Bf Who Rejected Her Pregnancy / How I Plan To Engage My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.