Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (58946 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
The Joy of Motherhood!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Ayantobi(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
God bless me so that I can make my momma proud one day �
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
midehi2:
This is what we talking about, not the ones who already planned the sex style to lash on tomorrow tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Budline1(m): 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
What does she do? grin Hope no be big god thingz..

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lies... audio Benz

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Ajsimon(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Na us lady oh
Lie lie blogger
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
ask Ned's father in law.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by OzilBaba50: 1:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
post=86615890:
The Joy of Motherhood!!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
And your father that paid your school fees can go and die...una no well.

landforeast:
What in this world can quantify the love of a mother. I say it again the car my mother will ride will be higher than my own. I will buy an island for her if God blesses me. Unlike all this gold digger girl friends. Mothers are always there with you during your down times and their support is equal to nothing.
Happy Valentine's Mum
God bless you gal for remembering your mum

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Tunex252(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
I for say

This girl no be from naija.....
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
paulolee:
wow...dts nice...bt if na son, him go buy for mom n dad or maybe na single mum train her....na dis Kain gal I de try breed n not dose ones dt always wanna receive n can't gv
Before you say you dey try breed am, You care where she see money buy the benz for her mama.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by dbayei(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
[quote author=OscarJaden post=86615847]she done use her own archieve something.....
make u try do something no be today lash small small boys for area...

See comment people suppose read & learn especially Ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by friday2011(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?

Na so, papa go suffer taya, na bronze medals children go dey give am, some go die in the process, na mama dem go dey shout up and down, carry gold medals give am. If i dey sacrifice somethings ehnn, i go just dey reason this level for one side...

Its well sha,... My own be say make them do well for this life, the one wey remember me, fine, the one wey say na mama first, fine... No wahala... All level na level.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
The scam in parenting is in the word Mom, womb and 9 months...
What of Dad?
Imagine he didn't pay the hospital bills, for the food, the school fees, that excursion, your first house rent...
Imagine he decided to wear condom!

Note: I'm talking about responsible dads like mine...

This valentine is for my dad...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by AntiWailer: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?

She knows better

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by PETUK(m): 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Meanwhile my father had to bail me from police cell yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by 9jatriot(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
The sacrifices fathers have to make and yet often go unsung is alarming. Many fathers loose the love of their children because they dare to ensure the kids follow the right path and are not overindulged.

It is a tough call being a father with an unquantifiable love for your kids even at the risk of your wellbeing yet somehow the glory goes to...
Kelvin30286063:
The scam in parenting is in the word Mom, womb and 9 months...
What of Dad?
Imagine he didn't pay the hospital bills, for the food, the school fees, that excursion, your first house rent...
Imagine he decided to wear condom!

Note: I'm talking about responsible dads like mine...

This valentine is for my dad...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
na so
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Okuda(m): 1:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
what does she fo for a living. no sensible folk has asked that question yet..

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by PapaAdanna: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
This is what we talking about, not the ones who already planned the sex style to lash on tomorrow tongue

Na u go Bleep pass tomorrow
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
9jatriot:
The sacrifices fathers have to make and yet often go unsung is alarming. Many fathers loose the love of their children because they dare to ensure the kids follow the right path and are not overindulged.

It is a tough call being a father with an unquantifiable love for your kids even at the risk of your wellbeing yet somehow the glory goes to...

abeg make we hear word, all that cannot be compared to labour pain . women go through alot ,the fact that u can't see it is the reason the children are giving all glory to their mom
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by dinachi(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Probably dead!

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
emeijeh:
Until I know her occupation, I say nothing.

Will you keep Kwayet!
You no be person pikin?
The girl get 2 heads?

I wish I could hit the LIKE tab multiple times grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by PETUK(m): 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
raymi:
Great deed. There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love. A mother is your first love, and your love forever. Moms know us the best and love us the most. I lost my Mom many years ago and it still leaves a hole in my heart till today but what gives me hope is that, one day, we will be reunited to part no more #MummysBoy #MomsAreTheBest #ILoveMyMom

One day you will become a father, don't worry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Bellotelli: 1:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ngozi shocked
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Goldencheese(m): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hope she go buy for her Papa too. But she try remember her Mama Sha.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kizzygentle: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
F
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Whizbuzz(m): 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
If it was me that posted this Benz...saddist dem for nairaland go talk say EFCC go soon catch me...its too risky too be poor peeps...!!!

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
sugar daddy buy moto give your mama, you cum social media dey lie
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
as if you won't follow your boyfriend to his house to collect the vitamin D tomorrow
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?

no one remmembers fathers o, you work hard and you die early with stress, after you die your wife inherits everything you worked for. Men be smart!
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by HansprinceJr: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okuda:
what does she fo for a living. no sensible folk has asked that question yet..
Why do you care to know about what she does for a living.
If you are sensible enough, what she dies for a living won't be your business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / He Got My Sister Pregnant, Rejected It, Now He Wants The Child 16 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.