Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (58680 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by landforeast(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
idonhammer:
Oh I see, single mother kids.

Single mother kee U dia
Any mpama

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Dshocker:

including you
No ooooo
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gofwane:
as if you won't follow your boyfriend to his house to collect the vitamin D tomorrow
Not atall
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
emeijeh:
Until I know her occupation, I say nothing.

Will you keep Kwayet!
You no be person pikin?
The girl get 2 heads?
bought mine already tongue
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okeke okoro

landforeast:

Single mother kee U dia
Any mpama
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by TruckFit(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
This is what we talking about, not the ones who already planned the sex style to lash on tomorrow tongue

Werey re oooo grin grin no spoil market for those innocent girls ooo..
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Neoteny:

When...?
this year
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
TruckFit:

Werey re oooo grin grin no spoil market for those innocent girls ooo..
So you want to gbansh that innocent girl too tomorrow, hmmm cool
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:

bought mine already tongue

Oya show me the key. cheesy
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
emeijeh:

Oya show me the key. cheesy
I didn't buy car oooo
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by farem: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
kiddkash:
great, will do even better for my mum
GOD more blessing to our mothers

Who is great? Why not you?!
Lol
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by byinks(f): 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Foreign news. No bleep given
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Amen

kiddkash:
great, will do even better for my mum
GOD more blessing to our mothers
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Jim99: 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

this mentality is the main reason children love their mothers more , women make a lot of sacrifices , so through pains to raise a child and they will never mention it to the child , but the child sees it clearly ,unlike men that will mention every thing they have done for the child .

And can you swear your mum hasn't mentioned about all the things she has done for you when scolding you?

@bolded what sacrifices have they made that fathers haven't made double?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Jim99: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
To all the guys saying mother's this, mother's that, y'all will become fathers someday and see what it means to be neglected by your kids.

As for me I'm gonna spoil both my parents equally with the best things of life. 50/50
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Daughters will buy for their Mothers
Sons will buy for their Mothers

Father are too underappreciated in this Country!!!

Where is the Oedipus Complex?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by HansprinceJr: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okuda:

una too foolish. tomorrow if them catch her for something bad, na you go still first come abuse am...if i am sensible enough.. what exactly does that mean
Then let's wait till she is caught, and mind you not every rich person got their wealth illegally, there are still some people with legal wealth
Change your mindset and forget about the stereotype
And about the phrase "if you are sensible enough enough "... I could not find a better something to use
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

This is a problem in Africa.

It’s always “MAMA I MADE IT”. What about PAPA that didn’t use condom?

Na only condom??
We speak too low of ourselves as men!!!

Fathers are underappreciated in this country:

We pay their mum's pride price
We pay for the wedding
We pay for the rent
We pay the school fees
We are even enjoined to do chores with their mum's
We must last more that many minutes while making love with their mum's
We must be the fearless, emotionless one in the family so as to compensate for their frightful, agitated my mum's
We take their mum's out and make lidlfe comfortable for her
We gave their mum everything that are necessary so that she will not be depressed,
We tolerate all her excesses,
We buy their mum's a car

We do everything in order to provide the basic necessities of life ,yet these children will forget about us Men..

Later, they will say mothers are gold.
Men are glasses!!

Glasses ?? shocked shocked shocked

Something that can get broken easily!!!!

Fathers are the most underappreciated parent in history!!!!
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Volcano12(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sweet girl.For remembering ur mum in this manner,
Shows u are a good child, and so will ur children remember u always wt good tidings.Bless u dear
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by davidas101(m): 4:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
IamD18:
What of her father?
grin
IamD18:
What of her father?

Lol
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by omabq(f): 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
Correct babe. I love that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Jman06(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

this mentality is the main reason children love their mothers more , women make a lot of sacrifices , so through pains to raise a child and they will never mention it to the child , but the child sees it clearly ,unlike men that will mention every thing they have done for the child .
Exactly! They hardly even complain while suffering for their children, but children see all they do. I remember my mum that year struggling in farms and markets.

Thank God she's enjoying it today!

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A Nigerian lady recently acquired for her mother a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV as her Valentine’s gift.

Taking to her Instagram page, the lady identified as Grety Riverson stated that her mum deserves the gift for being the best mother to her.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8eVR6FnTs2/?igshid=t2s82q8g7yr6

Hmmmm

No one would bother to ask what she does for a living!

Never praise a woman until you know her ways of Life.

I hate oloshos with a passion. So, before i comment on this, tell us what she does for a living!
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by leocollins(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
fatymore:
I got my mum a Sales girl/House help for Valentine.

Come and see prayers this morning tongue

Omo atoju iwona kiss

Your buying of what I sell would go a long way of continue putting a smile on her face.

Thank you kiss

marketer, i hail thee.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Okuda(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
HansprinceJr:

Then let's wait till she is caught, and mind you not every rich person got their wealth illegally, there are still some people with legal wealth
Change your mindset and forget about the stereotype
And about the phrase "if you are sensible enough enough "... I could not find a better something to use

wheb she is caugt dont be the first to throw stones at her. in present Nigeria 95% wealth is illegal. i have seen enough to make this assumption. its either you are illegally doing it with the help or without the help of govt..
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by pmoye(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fatherhood don suffer.
IamD18:
What of her father?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by TechCapon(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
popweezy:
Honestly, I had the intention of taking a girl for outing tomorrow but I mistakenly listened to olamide song(won ma) then I had to question myself that how can I still be in my right senses and still wanna be a father Christmas tomorrow My heart was poisoned!

Kudos to that lady anyways...mothers are wonderful!
lol. What did the song say
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kingsley123456(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lord... I need your blessings on my hustle too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.