Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (58952 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Men have suffered
IamD18:
What of her father?

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Stillthebest: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
kiss

They don't buy for fathers?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Then she's not truly in love with her boyfriend
U don't know 9ja gals. Luv no the reach their own money �. If a gal spends on you she will knw no u worth the money x2 which she Will have it back x2
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

U don't know 9ja gals. Luv no the reach their own money �. If a gal spends on you she will knw no u worth the money x2 which she Will have it back x2

Sure that's just it my main point is why spending on a girl so lavishly when she can dumb you anytime

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:

Sure that's just it my main point is why spending on a girl so lavishly when she can dumb you anytime
Gals are always calculative In relationship. Unlike some guys dat goes with their two legss n hands.
Na u toast her so she will definitely manipulate u to some extent.
Dats y 9ja gals hardly toast guys no mata how handsome u her
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by fatymore(f): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
leocollins:

marketer, i hail thee.
fact
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Akanimoh113(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please..... I need financial assistance

I don't know why am getting a feeling that am trying so hard to beg. And people just view and laugh and pass.
To be honest, the amount I need is N50,000, and I would be really grateful and would Appreciate very much for your help.
I would Express my Gratitude and Appreciation for your Help.

I really need it , if I could find someone who is in a best position to help me, Should not only be able to help me with the money I need but Should also be willing to help me.

Honestly I need it.

Please if God has blessed you, help me out. The people I'm owing are on my neck, Pls contact me on
Victorfrancis648@gmail.com
Please.... Help me
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by popweezy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. What did the song say
bro..the song teach me say you can never satisfy a girl
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 12:41am On Feb 14, 2020
vickydevoka:

Gals are always calculative In relationship. Unlike some guys dat goes with their two legss n hands.
Na u toast her so she will definitely manipulate u to some extent.
Dats y 9ja gals hardly toast guys no mata how handsome u her

Hmmm true

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51am On Feb 14, 2020
e b like her oloshoism has paid well enuf even to buy a car from money gotten frm men but wont also or mayb give dad bcoz women just see men as provider
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Deoboss(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Children of nowadays don’t care about their father. The man works all his life for his family, when he gets old or retired all his efforts are forgotten as the children only remember to take care of the mother & abandon their father. (Okunrin wa aiye iya)
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2020
midehi2:

I didn't buy car oooo

Oya show me any evidence
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Erastuslove: 10:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Since mothers have succeeded in telling their kids that their Daddy is a bad man and ONLY them Mummy is good....why wont they get the gifts alone?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Xzydar(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2020
smiley
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by MrCork: 11:42am On Feb 14, 2020
NigeriaBam:
A Nigerian lady recently acquired for her mother a brand new Mercedes Benz SUV as her Valentine’s gift.

Taking to her Instagram page, the lady identified as Grety Riverson stated that her mum deserves the gift for being the best mother to her.

Sharing the photos, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8eVR6FnTs2/?igshid=t2s82q8g7yr6

cheap car!! angry
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by loftypet: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Job openings: digital marketer and customer service rep

Expérience needed : 2years minimum

Qualification : University dégrée
Rémunération : 90,000 Nigeria naira

If qualified, send resume to hr@push-careers.com.ng or call 09027090373

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? / Corper Divorces Her Husband In Jos, Refunds N80K Dowry / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.