Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) (58679 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Her Husband A Benz To Mark Their 7th Wedding Anniversary. / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

abeg make we hear word, all that cannot be compared to labour pain . women go through alot ,the fact that u can't see it is the reason the children are giving all glory to their mom

children give all the glory to their mothers because women are manipulative and children are brainwashed by their mothers
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by L1lma(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lord connect me to ur glory jus a beautiful home 4 my momi is good
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
idonhammer:
Lies... audio Benz
bloggers can lie

Audio Benz

Foolish girls go get depressed over dis lie

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Americanboy35: 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good for her as she remembers her mommy
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by millionboi2: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
L1lma:
Lord connect me to ur glory jus a beautiful home 4 my momi is good
Thank God 4d little u have

#Audio things
Desperate bloggers

#all d lie 4traffic
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Originalsly: 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm.... so what will she buy her for Mother's Day?... I thought Valentine's Day was for lovers..... what is she buying him?...or ehmmm.... her? Desperate to trend.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
This is what we talking about, not the ones who already planned the sex style to lash on tomorrow tongue

Whatever grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Mitchsin(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sexyliciousbri:
Mothers are priceless, their love and prayers are endless. Just like fathers their support means the world. God bless the girl for gifting her mom a brand new car, may God bless her more. I pray we all make our families proud and uplift them to greater heights..
Amen o
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Rawtruth1: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mothers are over hyped. What of the father, have they killed him already?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Nice point... You are right on point... Almost everything, they will just be saying "Mother, Mother, Mother"... Are "Fathers" not also part of the parenting?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
She was born out of wedlock
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Why she no buy for her boyfriend or lover yet some men will leave their family to spend lavishly on a girl that can dumb them or cheat anytime
If a lady spend on her boyfriend she may develop hbp
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 2:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kenneth10110:
Why she no buy for her boyfriend or lover yet some men will leave their family to spend lavishly on a girl that can dumb them or cheat anytime
If a lady spend on her boyfriend she may develop hbp. Especially wen u dumb de can never forgive u, unlike some guys de will overlook it move on
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Okuda(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
HansprinceJr:

Why do you care to know about what she does for a living.
If you are sensible enough, what she dies for a living won't be your business

una too foolish. tomorrow if them catch her for something bad, na you go still first come abuse am...if i am sensible enough.. what exactly does that mean
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Father is dead. .. I know them personally
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by cassbeat(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

If a lady spend on her boyfriend she may develop hbp. Especially wen u dumb de can never forgive u, unlike some guys de will overlook it move on
She is married.. Her husband is doing well too

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by landforeast(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
idonhammer:
And your father that paid your school fees can go and die...una no well.

You talk as if you know who exactly paid my school fees.
If you don't have something else to do, go and join Amotekun and be useful to your kindred instead of quoting people up and down on NL

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
isthatso:

children give all the glory to their mothers because women are manipulative and children are brainwashed by their mothers

this mentality is the main reason children love their mothers more , women make a lot of sacrifices , so through pains to raise a child and they will never mention it to the child , but the child sees it clearly ,unlike men that will mention every thing they have done for the child .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
darlenese:

this mentality is the main reason children love their mothers more , women make a lot of sacrifices , so through pains to raise a child and they will never mention it to the child , but the child sees it clearly ,unlike men that will mention every thing they have done for the child .

and father's dont?
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigerian mothers please you people should stop dancing singing Christian music when your 22 years old son bought you Benz when you nothing about source of his money
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by paix(m): 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Fathers are like the bulldozers that create road for cars to ply on. After the creation of the roads, nobody remembers the bulldozers. The father's reward is in heaven.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oh I see, single mother kids.

landforeast:

You talk as if you know who exactly paid my school fees.
If you don't have something else to do, go and join Amotekun and be useful to your kindred instead of quoting people up and down on NL
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you believe this lie then you will believe that buhari will hand over to igbo man in 2023.

Originalsly:
Hmmm.... so what will she buy her for Mother's Day?... I thought Valentine's Day was for lovers..... what is she buying him?...or ehmmm.... her? Desperate to trend.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Thirteenblood: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by DeezaLoq: 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
ArmaniUhuru:

This is a problem in Africa.

It’s always “MAMA I MADE IT”. What about papa that didn’t use condom?

grin
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?
Na dem.
You know weda her papa been abandon her and her mama?

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
raymi:
Great deed. There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love. A mother is your first love, and your love forever. Moms know us the best and love us the most. I lost my Mom many years ago and it still leaves a hole in my heart till today but what gives me hope is that, one day, we will be reunited to part no more #MummysBoy #MomsAreTheBest #ILoveMyMom
I take it that your father was an asshole
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
This is what we talking about, not the ones who already planned the sex style to lash on tomorrow tongue

including you
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Supernatural28(m): 2:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lovely daughter
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
vickydevoka:

If a lady spend on her boyfriend she may develop hbp

Then she's not truly in love with her boyfriend
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by kunletexs: 2:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations are in order.

But where is papa?

Oya, make me go buy korope for my papa.
Re: Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) by cashkid: 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
IamD18:
What of her father?

Fathers don suffer! angry grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Pronounced Dead In Edo Found Alive In Aba / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / She Ran And Left Me With Our 1-Year-Old Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.